Volume 1: A Pawn's Pawn

Start from the beginning

She walked up to me and grabbed me by the throat then pushed me up against the wall. This was completely unlike her. The expression on her face could terrify a normal person, but unfortunately for her I'm not one of them.

"If you tell anyone what you just heard, I won't forgive you." An empty warning.

"If I did?"

"Then I'd tell everyone that you raped me." Okay, that one had some weight

"That's a false charge."

"It's okay, it won't be false."

She grabbed one of my hands and pulled it onto one of her breasts. What the..!?

"Just what are you doing?"

"Your fingerprints are on my clothes. That's evidence of my claim. I'm serious. Understand?" Time to shut her down. 

"Yes, I understand. Now let go of me." She did so.

"I'm going to leave this uniform in my room without washing it. If you betray me I'll hand it over to the police."

"Sure sure, whatever."

"Huh?"

"What would you do though if everything that happened here was under a recording?"

She looked at me, her intense expression turned to that of panic.

"Don't you lie to me Maida-kun!" Well that pressed some buttons.

"Oh I'm not. Which one should I present to the school huh?"

I pulled an audio bug on me and showed it to her, then walked toward the door and took out my phone from it's angle.

"Should I present the audio, or the video? I have options you see, so it's hard to choose."

I tried sounding as cruel as possible, so as to break her mentality. I put the audio bug and phone back into my pockets and waited for her to respond.

However, she responded by desperately running at me. She tried aiming at my pockets, but I dodged her then pinned her against the wall.

"Now it's your turn to understand. Kushida Kikyou, you are to listen to whatever I have to say and carry out tasks I want you to do. If you don't want your 'friends' to hear about what happened tonight, you will do what I want, understand?"

She looked at me, with hatred in her eyes, then they started watering. I let her go and she slumped onto the ground as if losing consciousness, then cried. Sheesh, she really must like popularity a lot if she would go to such lengths as using her own body as bait. After a good few minutes, she stopped.

"What...do you want from me?"

"It's simple, I just want you to help me out when I ask. Don't worry, I won't ruin your reputation and popularity unless you betray me. Besides, now you have someone to vent to." She got shocked by the last part.

"Vent to? The hell does that mean?"

"It must be stressful right? To put up an act day by day, to tend to the needs of others when you don't want to? Well now you have a place to shout out your stress whenever you want, in exchange for that, you will help me."

"Tch fine, not like I have any other choice anyway."

I stretched out my hand to her but she slapped it away and got up on herself. 

"I do have a first task for you already, if you don't mind."

"And what'd that be, 'master'?"

"Drop the master part, just because you work for me now doesn't mean you can just treat me like that. Anyway, your first task would be helping out Ayanokouji with something he has to do."