Just at this moment, the falling thunder made Bai Ling's pupils shrink. A jet of black thunder light smashed down from the clouds, and came toward the demon dragon Lu Lin. Only this time, the body of the Devil Dragon, which could not be pierced by ordinary fairy tools, was scorched, and the God Xuan Cang took this opportunity to take a heavy blow, tearing off a large piece of flesh from his body, and the dark scales fell one after another. .

"What's in the way of me, today I will let you die here." God Xuan Cang said in a deep anger.

The devil dragon Lu Lin was in pain, and the side of the dragon body was dripping with blood. This is so, he has not given up the fight against the **** Xuancang, but when his spiritual power is strong, there is a faint thunder in the sky, and his desire cannot fall on the ground. It was brewing on the top of his head, and it was obviously going towards him again.

Bai Ling could see all this clearly, and suddenly she gritted her teeth and turned into a dragon shape and flew towards the magic dragon. Another sky thunder fell, and the electric light flickered, brightening the gloomy sea and the sky. Bai Ling, the little white dragon forcibly stopped before the magic dragon Lu Linsheng, her heart beating wildly, her eyes widened and staring at the thunder falling towards her, her eyes were pierced by the electric light and she shed tears, but she did not flash. avoid.

Only hearing the thunder blast, Bai Ling, who was facing the thunder, and Lu Linsheng behind her were not even touched by the thunder. This thunder strangely landed on the **** Xuancang who was not far away.

The people in the UFO Mountain below couldn't escape. They were forced to watch the battle, seeing with their own eyes that the Thunder had hit Bai Ling's head that day, and then suddenly turned and landed on the head of God Xuan Cang, all felt at a loss. How is this going?

The God Xuan Cang who was on the battlefield was also stunned. He just felt that the thunder of the heavens was so pleasing that it had fallen on him, and the pain was so real that it made him feel bad.

Others don't know why Lei didn't hit Bai Ling on this day, but he could guess that it was because Bai Ling was the knot of luck in this world. The luck that originally belonged to her was shared with him, so he called the wind and the rain in this world, everything went well, but Bai Ling started to fight him, he was in trouble everywhere, what a damn!

Bai Ling was frightened by this terrible thunder. She saw the words "the heroine of this world" in Xuan Cang before. This should be talking about her, and the dreamlike voice in her head, so she has Made a bold guess, and now it seems that she is right.

"Lu Linsheng, you put me on your head, Thunder won't hit you!" Bai Ling hurriedly shouted to Lu Linsheng.

Lu Linsheng: "Aren't you going to be dizzy at such a height, or forget it."

Bai Ling rushed and shouted, "...Why did you remind me that I had forgotten this in a hurry!"

Lu Linsheng: "I was wrong."

Not to mention it's okay. When Bai Ling talks about it, she feels dizzy, but she won't be able to get her out of the battlefield now, so she turned into a human form, sat on the head of the dragon, and grabbed his dragon horns: "Don't To say more, even if I vomit to death today, I will kill the turtle grandson first! He wanted to kill me before!"

The magic dragon's eyes were blood red, and he really obediently went to Xuan Cang again. The God Xuan Cang was angered by them and greeted him angrily. The violent collision caused the clouds and clouds to break into two pieces from the middle. When a thunder fell again, Bai Ling swiftly pulled Lu Linsheng's dragon horns back and broke it, letting him avoid the thunder. God Xuan Cang did not have such good luck, and unfortunately was hit in the head again.