"T-Tae..." Taehyung breaks away from his mother when he hears his father's voice. He quickly wipes his tears and looks at him. "Yes, dad?"

"There's something that you need to know." He says. Taehyung nods, "What is it?"

"Follow me." His father says and starts walking towards one of the rooms.

--------------------------------

"Hey, what's with the smiley face, huh?" Seokjin asks Jungkook. The two of then are sitting in the younger's room along with Namjoon and Jimin, discussing about the attack on the Yakuza. Jungkook wants to take over the Yakuza, yes. But he is also curious about who else is after them because according to him, nobody has the rights on the things that he likes. Yakuza and Taehyung are included.

"Uhh... nothing, hyung." Jungkook replies. He does not want to make a big deal about his last interaction with Taehyung but indeed that's the reason why he is this happy.

"Well, it doesn't seem like nothing to me." Jimin shrugs.

"Okay, well... Taehyung, for a change, talked nicely to me before leaving for his hideout and... OH MY GOD! I'M SO HAPPY!" Jungkook squeals at the end of the sentence. He is so happy that his bunny teeth are on display when he smiles. His hyungs have seen him like that after a long time and they are happy about it. The current look on Jungkook's face reminds them of his childhood and teenage years, when he used to live a carefree life while enjoying dancing and football.

"Wow, that's amazing, Kook!" Seokjin says, happy that he does not have to see the same kind of look on Jungkook's face that he had after he told him how Taehyung discarded his gifts and feelings.

"Don't you think we should celebrate? We could get a drink." Jimin suggests. Jungkook looks at him with a serious expression but there is still a glint of happiness in his eyes. "But we need to find out who is after the Yakuza, Chim."

"We will, Kook. Yoongi and Hoseok are working on it too in Seoul. Besides we just came here so we can relax for a few hours before getting back to work." Namjoon suggests. The older rarely compromises with work so the suggestion coming from him actually convinces the ravenette.

"Okay." He sighs, wanting to feel a bit relaxed too. His has stressed a lot these past couple of days.

"Great. I'll prepare some snacks before we head to the bar." Seokjin exclaims and stands up to head to the kitchen.

"I don't want to go to a bar, hyung." Jungkook objects.

Seokjin rolls his eyes and smacks the forehead of their maknae, "I'm talking about our personal bar that is in this very building, Jungkook." He says, making the younger a little embarrassed.

"Forgive him, hyung. He is lost in Taehyung's thoughts today." Jimin teases him.

"Isn't he all the time?" Namjoon joins him too.

"Yah! Don't gang up on me like that. Don't act like you're not involved with Jin hyung all the time and you Chim, don't pretend as if you don't get fucked by Hobi hyung on a regular basis." Jungkook smirks at them, making them embarrassed.

"Yah, stop it all of you. And Joonie and Chim, don't trouble my baby." Seokjin glares at the other two males and holds Jungkook's hand, "Come with hyung, baby. I'll make delicious snacks for you."

"I'm not a kid, hyung." Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Shut up. For me, you're still a baby." Seokjin declares and pulls the youngest out of the room, making him whine a little. His hyungs are so extra sometimes. Specially Seokjin.

-----------------------------

"What do you want to talk to me about, dad?" Taehyung asks quietly. By the look on his father's face, his palms become clammy with sweat.