62. Revelations

"What do you mean she is coming here?", Shivaay asked, getting shell shocked.

Having bua in Oberoi mansion in front of everyone was the last thing Shivaay ever wanted. He couldn't predict what was her intention.

"It is her last wish", Bhavya said.

"Last wish? What do you mean last wish? Is she going to be executed?", Ranveer asked.

"No bhaiya, she is suffering from brain tumor. It is quite serious. Don't know when she will die. And before she goes, she wants to talk to the whole family"

"We can't let that happen Bhavya", Shivaay said and everyone looked at him puzzled.

"We know what all she has done. I just don't want her to ruin everything again. And moreover today is a festival. Why unnecessary drama on a festival na"

"Bhaiya, we can discuss all of this later. First we need to stop her from coming here", Prinku said.

"Exactly. Prinku, Ranveer, can't you both call and stop them from coming here?", Shivaay asked and they nodded in negative.

"Bhaiya, it is a protocol that if it the criminal's last wish then they don't deny", Bhavya said.
(Sorry guys, I don't know if this happens truly or not. I just know that when a criminal has to be executed, they fulfill their last wish. I just used the last wish part for my story. Please excuse me)

Shivaay said and everyone dashed towards the living room.

They entered and saw everyone frozen to their respective places. They turned their backs and saw the exact scene they were aiming to prevent. Roop bua stood there, her hair disheveled, dress not proper and hands handcuffed to a policewoman. She was also surrounded by police from all sides and she was looking at all of them intently. Shivaay was more shocked to see Amu and Ari also there. Thankfully, Shriya had gone back to sleep and wasn't there. Shivaay called Amu and Ari to him. That broke the reverie of everyone in the house.

"Dadda, who is she? And why is she with police?", Amu asked and hid herself behind Shivaay in fear. Ari also looked scared and held Shivaay's hand rather tightly.

"Khanna, come here fast", Shivaay called out to his security guard rather loudly. And in a minute, he was there. He screened the room and in no time, he comprehended the situation. Seeing Bua there, he looked at Shivaay worriedly and Shivaay just nodded.

"Baccho, go with Khanna uncle and have ice creams as well. Take a long drive and then come back", Shivaay said and looked at Khanna. Khanna looked at Shivaay and understood that Shivaay wants him to keep the children occupied till the drama gets over. He quickly held the children's hands and disappeared. Shivaay then looked at the whole family and Annika quickly rushed to him.

"Shivaay, ye sab kya hai? And why is she here? Don't we all know what all she has done to us?"

Seeing Annika hold Shivaay's arm, Roop got angry and started to move haphazardly. Seeing her, everyone got a little scared.

"All my plans went into the drain. I tried so hard and yet you both are together", she angrily said and all present in the room got puzzled. Bhavya looked at them and explained everything. Tej then spoke, "Now what does she want to tell us. Ab bacha hi kya hai?"

"Sir, this keeps happening with her. While coming here, she was all apologetic and was murmuring that she wanted to ask forgiveness from Shivaay sir and now she is getting all riled up. That is the exact reason why she is tied up and the security is more", the policeman at the front said.