42. Accident

After breakfast, Shivaay was waiting near the car for Annika who had gone to give some final instructions to Sneha and Vishal who were going to wait to oversee and wrap things up. Suddenly, someone pushed him and the next thing he knew, a girl had fallen into his arms. He quickly straightened her and inquired if she was okay. But she didn't leave his shoulders. Seeing that, Shivaay snapped his fingers in front of her. She was shaken out of her reverie.

"Are you okay?", Shivaay asked, being the gentleman he was.

"Yeah, my apologies. Actually, my heels betrayed me. Thank you, Mr.. ", the girl said forwarding her hand.

Shivaay hesitantly shook her hand and smiled faintly. He then realized she had asked for his introduction.

"Hii, I am Shivaay"

"Ohh. Nice name, so unique. I am Sonia", she introduced herself and gave him a smile that was way too flirtatious.

Well, not only Sonia but no one would be able to control themselves looking at Shivaay. He was wearing denims and a light blue shirt. He had his shades on and his hair were combed but not gelled. And now some front hair were lazily grazing his forehead. When he introduced himself to Sonia, he had removed his shades and his eyes mesmerized her. The light blue shirt and his azure eyes were reflecting that color. The woman again had gotten distracted by him when he again got her attention.

"I think you should take care while walking. Every time someone wouldn't be there", Shivaay cautioned her gently.

" Yeah, I must. Thank you for telling. Actually seeing you, I lost my balance" The last part she said softly but continued, "By the way, are you an actor?", she asked him with a smile.

"No, I am not. I am a businessman", Shivaay replied.

"Wow. I must say that you look too handsome for a businessman", Sonia complemented him and moved her finger over his face.

Shivaay went two steps back and understood that she is flirting with him. He thought of stopping her, lest Annika sees them. He was about to speak but Sonia spoke again.

"Waise, I am here for the full day. Maybe we can have lunch together and you can tell me how to do some business"

"Actually that isn't possible because... ", Shivaay interrupted her and pushed her hand which on his forearm. But before he could tell her, a hand encircled his arm and tightened soon.

" Because he is already taken, Miss. Whatever your name is. He is my husband, Shivaay Singh Oberoi. So back off!", Shivaay looked sideways to see raw fire in his wife's eyes. So much that the petite Sonia would have been reduced to ashes.

"Excuse me, miss", Sonia attempted to say something but was immediately cut off by Annika. "Mrs. I am Mrs. Shivaay. And didn't you see the wedding ring on his finger. He is my husband and the father of my daughter"

"Husband, daughter?" Sonia looked at Shivaay surprisingly and he nodded his head, being very well aware of Annika's sharp gaze on him

"Ohh!", Sonia said dejectedly and Annika took out a handkerchief and came forward to wipe something on his collar.

"Kya kar rahi ho Annika?", Shivaay asked surprised by her actions.

"Actually Miss Sonia here by mistake left her lipstick mark and she didn't bother to tell you because apparently she was too busy flirting with you", Annika stared at Sonia who lowered her gaze.

"Now are you going to come with us?", Annika asked Sonia tauntingly when she saw that she was still standing there.

"Umm bye. Take care.. "