53. You Are Mine

The next morning, sunrays entered the room and Annika flickered her eyes open. And instantly, a smile graced her face when she saw the sight in front of her eyes. Amu was sleeping hugging Shivaay and Shivaay then turned sideways due to the sun and held Amu more tightly. She also twitched her lips and went to sleep in her father's embrace. Annika smiled and pulled the curtains so that they do not get disturbed and went in to complete her morning chores. After 20 minutes, when she came back, she saw that they were still sleeping and now she couldn't let them sleep. So she went and gently shook Shivaay.

"Shivaay, wake up. It is almost 9 o'clock. It is too late"

Shivaay just shrugged and went back to sleep. Annika huffed and went to Amu.

"Amu, come on wake up"

"No na mumma. Let me sleep. It is a Sunday anyway. Come, you also sleep with us", Amu said sleepily and pulled Annika hand.

"Ohh God. Ye dono aise nahi uthne waale. Ab toh mujhe apna hi tarika apnana padega", Annika got up and disappeared.

And then there it came. Splash! Amu and Shivaay immediately sat up in bed completely drenched. Yes! Annika had become Paanika.

"Fhat the wuck Annika? Who does this early in the morning"

"Watch your language Mr. Oberoi", Annika said looking at him angrily. "Amu is here as well and you little miss, get up and go brush your teeth"

"But mumma, itna sa bolne ke liye why did you drench us?", Amu asked innocently.

"Because you both were being lazy brats and I expect the both of you to get ready fast. I am bringing the breakfast here in 15 minutes, samjhe, otherwise you are going to see the worst of me", Annika ordered and glared at them.

Seeing that, Amu ran off to the washroom but Shivaay didn't move.

"Now should I give you a special invitation?"

"No, I want my special wish"

"What do you mean?", Annika asked puzzled.

"Abhi samjhata hu", Shivaay said and pulled Annika towards him. He then kissed her cheek and whispered in her ears, "Good morning wifey" And she blushed hard at that. But before she could say anything, Amu called her out.

"Mumma, come fast na. I need your help"

Shivaay let out a sigh and Annika squirmed out of his hold.

"Go and get ready Shivaay. I will go and help out our daughter"

"Pata nahi yaha sab mere romance ke peeche kyun pade rahte hai", Shivaay complained and got out of the bed.

"Get rid of the frown Shivaay and go quickly. Oh wait! Take this as a compensation", Annika said and quickly kissed his cheek before scurrying off to Amu.

"Chalo aaj ki subah achi hui", Shivaay said and went to his room to get ready.

When he came back, he saw that Annika had already brought breakfast and was feeding Amu.

"Amu, your exams are coming soon. Now you need to study okay. No timepass", Shivaay heard Annika say to Amu as he sat down besides them.

"Good morning Dadda", Amu greeted him.

"Good morning Princess, mumma kya bol rahi hai waise?"

"She has her exams coming up Shivaay. And she always faces problems in Maths and Science so I always have a huge task in hand",  Annika said as she gave Shivaay his green tea.