51. By the Marine Drive

"Shivaay, everything finally fell in place. I am so happy", Annika said coming to Shivaay and Amu and they broke the hug.

Amu leaped onto Annika as soon as she saw her in front of her. Annika also took her in her embrace and kissed her forehead.

"Mumma, finally papa mil gaye. Our family is complete now, hain na?"

"Yes darling, it is. I am so proud of you. Now come let's go home", Annika said and Amu nodded.

She took Annika's hand and held out the other to Shivaay.

"Come papa, let's go home", Shivaay smiled and took her hand.

Once they reached home, the whole family was sitting in the living room. Ari and Amu were sitting in the respective father's laps. Amu started playing with Annika's saree that spread out as she was sitting beside Shivaay. Suddenly, she looked at Shivaay and called out to him.

"Papa, that means just like you and mumma and mother and father to me, dadi and dadu are your parents na?"

Shivaay looked at Annika before diverting his attention to Shakti and Pinky. They were just looking at him with a look of hope and he immediately turned away.

"Yes they are Amu but it isn't like the relationship you share with me or your mumma"

Pinky and Shakti had smiled a bit but their smiles dropped when Shivaay said the latter part of the sentence.

"Amu, come here", Bhavya called out to her and Amu slid down from Shivaay's lap to go to her.

"Are you very happy now Amu baby?", Bhavya asked her.

"Very happy chachi"

"Acha, how much?"

"This much", Amu said and opened her arms as wide as she could. Actually, so much that she actually would have fallen down if Bhavya hadn't caught her. At that, everyone else laughed out loud.

By that time, Ari ran to Shivaay and held his hand.

"Bade papa, so that means you will stay here with us only na, humesha?"

Shivaay smiled at him and nodded in affirmative.

"Yes, I will be Ari. Are you okay with that?", Shivaay asked him cutely and Ari laughed and jumped onto Shivaay. Shivaay also caught him and settled him on his lap.

Amu immediately slid down from Bhavya's lap and ran towards Shivaay and Ari. She went and pulled Ari's t-shirt.

"Ari, neeche utar. Woh mere papa hai. I will only sit in his lap. Utar na"

Everyone in the room couldn't help but laugh at Amu's possessiveness. Shivaay looked at Annika who was giving him a smile. She came closer to him and whispered in his ears, "In this matter, you can't say anything. You are the one from whom she takes her possessiveness, Mr.Jalkukde Singh Oberoi"

"Hey, don't you call me by that name",Shivaay replied back.

"I suggest instead of heying me, try to solve the fight between Ari and Amu otherwise you won't even know when things will start getting physical", Annika said and Shivaay immediately focused his attention back to the kids.

But before he could say something, Shakti called out to Amu, "Amu, see, Ari is already sitting with Shivaay na. So you come and sit in my lap"

But Amu nodded in negative. "No dadu, you are my papa's papa. Not my papa. I want to sit with him."