50.Heart's Full

Shivaay was in his room trying to fix his tie when Amu came running into the room excitedly. She seemed already ready for her school. When she entered, she kept looking at him without saying anything.

"Why are you looking at me like this Amu? Do I look weird? Ohh God! I knew, I shouldn't have worn this extra formal suit", Shivaay started muttering.

"Ohh no no Superhero. Actually, I was going to tell you that you look really handsome. But why suddenly this change?" Amu asked him while sitting on the bed as she noticed him in his previous navy blue suit with a black shirt.

"Actually I have a meeting with very important foreign clients and I need to look perfect"

"Afterall, Shivaay Singh Oberoi is a brand, hain na?" Amu completed and smiled at him.

"Aren't you becoming a little too naughty Amaya", Shivaay asked raising his eyebrows and looking at her.

"Ha toh, sometimes it is okay to be naughty. And I am quite naughty. Never underestimate me", Amu said while pulling her collars up.

"Amu, don't do that. You are spoiling your school dress. And if you are dressed, go and have your breakfast. I won't be able to leave you to school today. So go with mumma. Okay, now go", Shivaay quit fixing the tie and concentrated on wearing his watch and ring.

"No, actually I have something to tell you and show you", Amu said innocently and came to him. After wearing his watch, he was now combing his hair. She held his free hand and was fidgeting with his fingers to get his attention because he was too busy setting his hair.

"Superhero, you know na, tomorrow is my competition and you remember it na"

"Yes Amu, I do remember" Shivaay said not looking at her.

"Then will you come?", Amu asked hesitantly, now swinging his hand to show her nervousness.

Shivaay who had now again shifted his focus to his tie looked at her and picked her up.

"Of course I will come. Why did you think that I won't come to such an important event of yours"

"But your meeting?"

"Offo, that is toh today na. And tomorrow is a Saturday. So, I will come and ever since you have told me about the event, I had already cleared my schedule for it so don't you take any tension okay, I will definitely come", Shivaay said and looked at Amu to see her face light up with glee.

"Thank you"

Just then, Annika came in with a suit in her hand.

"Amu yaar, why is Shivaay's coat lying in our room? Are you up to some mischief again?", Annika asked, getting crossed.

"No mumma. Actually, it is good that you brought it here. I had asked for Mishra uncle's help and he arranged this for me"

"For you?", Annika asked being surprised.

"Oh ho mumma. Not for me. This is for Superhero", Amu said and took the coat from her to give it to Shivaay.

"Superhero, will you wear this tomorrow at the function?"

"Of course I will. But, I have other clothes as well"

"I know, but take this from me as a surprise. It is a white shirt with black coat and waistcoat and your favorite"

"What is that?", Shivaay asked.

"A tie as well" Amu laughed and ran out of the room before Shivaay could catch her. "And yes, remember to wear that apparel and be on time. Bye"