22. Fun Day at Office

Shivaay got so lost in Amu that he didn't realize that she was calling him. Only when he felt a pinch on his arm did he look down and saw Amu looking at him intently.

"Superhero, it been two minutes that I have been calling you. Where were you lost?"

"No where Amu, tell me what were you saying?", Shivaay asked, still in the same position, with her in his arms in a horizontal way.

" Superhero, I just had lunch. Stop twirling me"

Shivaay realized and he quickly made her properly settle into his arms. He kissed her cheeks while she lightly chucked.

He took her and sat on his chair. He properly settled her in his lap. He then talked to her.

"Amu, sorry to keep you waiting. Did you have to wait for a very long time?"

"No, I came just 10 minutes before you did. I was just coloring sitting in your chair. It is very comfortable. Not only this, but your office is also very wonderful. It is very....", Amu stammered not knowing the exact word that she wanted to describe his office as.

"Is classy the word?", Shivaay attempted to help her out.

" Yes, that only. Your office is very classy", Amu replied getting relieved.

"Thank you very much Amu. I am glad that you liked it.But now, first tell me, how are you feeling? Are you really fully fine?" Shivaay asked her by keeping his hands on her forehead.

"Yes, I am. I am not feeling weak also. You were there with me yesterday na, then mein jaldi se theek kaise nahi hoti?"

"Acha, good to know"

"Waise Superhero, why did you ask Khanna uncle to drop me here? When I was having my lunch, Maasi told me that you called me in your office. Why?"

"Your mumma had called. She told me how you remain quite for a day or two after you fall ill. So thought to bring you here to divert your mind. And I can also complete my work. In the evening, once I am done with my work, I will take you out for a drive, okay?"

Amu clapped excitedly when she heard him say that. After that when he looked down at her as he felt her stroking his newly grown, well trimmed beard.

"Superhero, you know, you look so good in this beard. Why didn't you have this before?"

Shivaay laughed.

"You like it?"

"Yes, it makes you look so handsome", she said, now playing with his watch and ring.

" Ohh, does it?", he teased her.

"Yes, why? Don't you think so?", she asked him cutely.

" Well, I know. Wait, let me show you something", he said and bent forward to take his phone. With his other hand, he held Amu up that she doesn't fall off. He took his phone and showed her a photo. It was from seven years back where he was leaning on a car for some photoshoot. He had his shades on, his hair was gelled, his beard was well trimmed and he had his usual three piece on. His demeanour screamed a don't-mess-with-me look.

"Woah, in mumma's language, you are standing with so much tadi", Amu said excitedly and took the phone from his hands.

" When is this picture taken?", she further asked.

He tightened his hold on her and said, "7 years ago"

"Wow, why don't you wear such clothes now? And why isn't your hair like this? Look at them na, they look so well set"