61. Shock!

They were still in the hug when Shivomru and Prinku heard the sound of laughter around them. Shivaay immediately broke the hug and looked at Annika who was smiling back at him. The smile was more of a reassuring one and he reciprocated. Just then, Gauri and Bhavya rushed to him.

"Bhaiya, now can we also tie the rakhi?", Gauri asked excitedly. Bhavya also nodded with the same enthusiasm.

Shivaay chuckled seeing their excitement and nodded lightly. They practically then dragged him but he was held back by a tug at his hand. He turned back to see Prinku holding his hand.

"Nahi, woh mere bhaiya hai. Aap nahi rakhi baandh sakte", Prinku complained and pouted.

"Prinku, kya hai yeh. Kitni possessiveness. That is not good na" Shivaay tried to make her understand.

But..."

"Prinku, I don't see how different you are from Amu. She also gets so possessive. Why do you both think that it is wrong to share. Yaad hai na what I had taught you bachpan mein"

Prinku bent her head down but nodded lightly. She remembered her eldest brother's words when she had fought with Rudra over his attention.

"Love increases when divided and lessens if we fuss about it"

Shivaay smiled and held her chin up.

"Exactly little sis and mere dil mein bahot jagah hai. You have a very special place in my heart. Understand?"

Prinku nodded and gave Shivaay a full-blown smile. She then held her ears and apologized to Gauri and Bhavya.

"Sorry bhabhis. Please forgive me"

"It's okay Prinku. We understand", They said and hugged her.

"Dekha jethaniji, until Shivaay had come, how mature and sensible she was behaving and now she is a complete child", Pinky whispered to Janvi while she smiled in response.

"This has always been the situation, Pinky. In front of Shivaay, she always tends to be more stubborn and possessive than Amu"

"Woh toh hai, but I definitely didn't expect her to behave like this", Tej also said.

"But she has been like this since childhood only and I bet Amu has taken after Prinku in that matter. Only because Prinku is older, she is more possessive. I dread thinking about Amu now", Shakti added and all the parents giggled.

Meanwhile, Gauri and Bhavya tied rakhis to Shivaay. Then Gauri tied it to Rudra as well and Bhavya to Om. They then gave the thali to Annika and asked her to tie rakhis to Om and Rudra. She looked at Shivaay and he gave her a reassuring nod. She also then smiled and proceeded to do the ritual. She tied the rakhi and kissed their foreheads gently.

"Now our gifts as well", Obahus laughed and forwarded their hands.

"God! Agar pata hota ki itne saare gifts dene padte, toh I wouldn't have come", Shivaay joked which earned him a playful punch from Gauri.

"Okay fine fine. I am giving" Shivaay said and gave both of them gifts. Then Om and Rudra also gave their respective gifts to the sisters.

The Obahus became overjoyed seeing their gifts and thanked their respective brothers for their gifts.

"Bhaiya, I have one more surprise for you", Prinku exclaimed and before Shivaay could ask her, she had darted towards her room.

She came back a little later with Shriya in her arms. Because Shriya had slept properly, she was happy and excited. She was happily playing with her toy and muttering maa. Prinku returned to Shivaay and her eyes had a twinkle