But that day when Taehyung said that he has been in a lot of sexual relationships before, he felt sad--- more like broken. Since he met Taehyung, it has always been Taehyung for him. He never as much as thought about any other man or woman other than the brunette. He felt like if he does that, he would be cheating on Taehyung.

When it came to sexual pleasures, it has always been him and his hand when Taehyung was not around. After whole five years, he had sex with the artist and he was so satisfied and happy. It was not just sex for him. It was making love.

But it appears like that wasn't the case with the other. He has clearly been into many more sexual relationships before and this may not be anything special for him. It may have been a random fuck and it breaks Jungkook's heart to even think about that.

Was Jungkook even special at any point of time in his life for him? Or was it the fact that he is the leader of Orion that made Taehyung repulsed from him?

Jungkook sighs as he sits in the gazebo, drinking his coffee after playing with Bam. While playing, he had made an eye contact with the artist, who had immediately turned away and gone inside his room.

A wave of guilt had washed over him since then. He badly wants to mend things with the other. "I think you should talk to him, Kook. Tell him everything. He is a nice person. He will understand." He hears Seokjin's voice from somewhere beside him.

He immediately turned at him with a look of confusion, "Hyung? When did you come?"

"When you were lost in your thoughts." The older replies. He has seen Jungkook spacing out a lot recently.

"Oh."

"Are you thinking about Taehyung again?" He asks, softly running his fingers through the younger's raven hair. The latter instantly relaxes and nods. He loves Seokjin so much. He basically raised him up even though he himself was a teenager when they met.

"Talk to him, Kook. Let's hope he reacts well to it and if he doesn't... well I hope he does. Right now, he has misunderstood everything about you and that isn't nice because I know you're not the kind of person Taehyung thinks you've become." Seokjin says. After talking to the brunette several times, he has understood his way of thinking.

"I don't know how to do it, hyung. I don't even know how to start. He doesn't want to see me." The ravenette sighs in frustration. Sometimes he just wants to grab Taehyung, pin him to the wall and tell him everything but he also knows that will do more harm than good and that is what keeps him from taking this reckless step.

"Hmm..." Seokjin stays quiet for a while, thinking what could be done in this situation and suddenly an idea pops in his head. "Why don't you let him do what he likes first?"

"Huh?"

"Didn't you say that he said you took his freedom away from him?" Seokjin reminds him. When the ravenette nods, he continues, "Then give it back! I'm sure those actions would have some positive consequences." The older suggests.

"How?" Jungkook asks curiously, sincerely hoping that his idea works. Seokjin leans towards Jungkook's ear and whispers his idea.

A bunny smile forms on his face as he likes the idea. He hopes that Taehyung likes it too.

--------------------------

Taehyung is staring at the ceiling of his room, getting bored. He wonders how long would he have to stay here. Isn't Mingyu able to solve the problem or does he really want Taehyung to stay here? If that's the case, he will hunt down his brother and give him nightmares.

A knock on the door interrupts his thoughts. He gets up from the bed and goes to unlock the door. Ever since the night he and Jungkook fucked, he started locking his door whenever he was inside. He does not want the ravenette entering his room without his permission.