Not knowing what to say, I watched as his shoulders stiffened. Clearing his throat, he looked away, "I saw how unhappy my mother was with my father," He whispered, "And I ...don't want to force you into anything,"

Smiling softly, I reached my hand towards his, taking his into my own softly. "You aren't forcing me Sho," I whispered, pulling his arm towards me gently, "Now lay down and go to sleep with me," 

Looking at me with unconvinced eyes, the boy followed my lead in laying down, facing me as I draped the covers over us. Resting my head against my pillow, I smiled softly as his hand rubbed circles in mine, his eyes never leaving mine.

"We can take our time with this Shoto," I reminded, inching closer towards him ever so slightly.

"Yeah," He whispered, his warm hand releasing mine, slowly traveling up my forearm, a trail of goosebumps following him before his hand grazed past my neck, gently resting against my jaw. Pausing for a moment, his thumb rubbed against my cheek softly, a shiver crawling up my spine as his foot gently grazed mine, his own body getting ever slightly closer.

Feeling his warmth so close to my own, I could already feel my eyes grow heavy, the smile that rested on my face growing when his hand once again roamed, this time finding itself nestled onto my side.

"Can I get closer to you?" He spoke hesitantly, his voice slightly shaking as his palm tensed.

Even though I was close to sleep, a wave of heat washed over my body, my eyes opening to see Shoto's ears burning a light pink. Smiling, I nodded.

"Yeah, that's okay Sho," I answered, his shoulders relaxing when he felt me inch towards him, his hands wrapping around my back as he pulled me into his chest, his nose finding its way into my hair as quickly as he could.

My head rested into the crook of his neck, hands snaking underneath his own arms as I reached one up towards his hair, playing with the ends of it as he took in a deep breath. For a moment he was still, too afraid to move in any sudden ways.

As that moment passed, my subconscious began to slip into sleep, only to jerk back when a cold finger traced small shapes into my slightly exposed skin. Hearing the rapid beat of Shoto's heart, and the stiff muscles that now entrapped me in his hold, I mumbled tiredly into his collar bone.

"Relax Sho..." I whispered, "take a breath and try to relax your muscles,"

Following my instructions, he took a sharp breath in, attempting to release some of the tension he held within him through the large exhale that blew past the top of my head. "Your hair smells nice," He complimented.

Letting out a small laugh, I subconsciously crossed my ankle over his, "Go to sleep now, okay?" I hummed, remenessing as his finger continued to paint circles into my skin, the combined senses of everything the boy was doing lulling me off to sleep.

~~~

Sitting on the couch squished between Shoto and Gina, Bakugou on the other end of Gina, the four of us each held a different expression on our faces as the news camera was directed at us.

Shoto and Bakugou each wore their natural look, one strict and unmoving while the other angrily glared at the reporter.

Gina's leg was bouncing anxiously, eyes not meeting anyone or anything besides her hand which held her school skirt pressed down on her legs.

I on the other hand couldn't stop the fidgeting of my hands, my mouth feeling dry as my mind desperately juggled around for answers to questions that have yet to be asked.

'Why the hell did I not think this would happen?' I thought to myself, my school jacket suddenly becoming too hot under the gaze of the cameraman.