I believe that the annoying Li Zhenzhi will get married soon. Even if parents and older brothers dote on Li Zhenzhi, it will be useless. Li Zhenzhi will not be a Liang family but a rich family.

    Muxi Frame felt that Li Zhenzhi couldn't hate her. She Muxi Frame was also good for Li Zhenzhi, at least she found a wealthy family for her, otherwise she might be kidnapped by some unknown people.

    The female protagonist Muxi frame may be really darkened. In the previous life, the original male protagonist found out that his sister was raped and committed suicide in prison.

    Liang Chenjun did spend too much time with his sister Li Zhenzhi before. Now that her sister is in stable condition, he has to come back and continue to be the hard-working boss who works overtime in the morning and evening.

    Although assistants can help with many things, some big projects still have to go through his hands, otherwise when the company has problems, he, the trustee, will not know anything.

    Li Zhenzhi was really troubled by Fu Haocheng. She had never encountered such a thing. She didn't know how to refuse and wanted to find her brother, but she couldn't trouble him with everything.

    The imagination of Muxi Frame has not been realized. Li Zhenzhi will not be attracted by Fu Haotian's money or appearance. In fact, that money is not as much as one-thousandth of Li Zhenzhi's pocket money.

    Liang Chenjun is someone who has been in the rich circle many times, how can he not know that some men are so cute and beautiful, so he must be prepared in advance.

    Liang Chenjun, in line with the policy of enriching his daughter, never stingy with his sister's pocket money, took her to see all kinds of good things, and her sister would not be confused by ordinary men at all, and even specially hired someone to teach her sister Sanda.

    The younger sister Li Zhenzhi may have been accustomed to hardships since she was born, and she could almost beat Liang Chenjun, who has a good force value, when she learned Sanda, so Liang Chenjun was relieved to work on her career to make money to support her sister.

    However, Liang Chenjun himself has little love, but he did not teach his sister anything about love, mainly because he felt that his sister was still young.

    Li Zhenzhi also figured out how to reject Fu Haocheng's annoying pursuit. It can only be said that she is Liang Chenjun's younger sister.

    Li Zhenzhi directly used her very talented and powerful force to beat Fu Haocheng. At first, Fu Haocheng thought it was very interesting, but later she knew that Li Zhenzhi was a female man and a wood, and she was afraid to come again.

    Fu Haocheng is also a person who likes to play conspiracy. This time he doesn't hold grudges against Li Zhenzhi, who has a high value of force. He may be afraid of being beaten, but he remembers the Muxi frame who let him be humiliated.

    Muxi Frame was still there, enjoying the slow tasting of red wine, and felt that Li Zhenzhi would soon be called Mrs. Fu instead of Liang Qianjin, but she didn't know that she could not lose rice by stealing chickens, and was secretly targeted by the poisonous snake in Fuhaocheng.

    Mu Xizhen couldn't hold it any longer, and felt that it was almost the same. It must have been Fuhaocheng who caught up with Li Zhenzhi to stop looking for Li Zhenzhi and started hanging Li Zhenzhi. According to Fuhaocheng's past love history, it must be inseparable.

    Now is definitely the time when Li Zhenzhi loves Fuhaocheng the most. Love makes people stupid.

    Now is the best time to tell my brother, let him beat the mandarin ducks, and let their brothers and sisters turn against each other.

    This time, Muxi Frame called Assistant Liang Chenjun's phone, but it showed that it was turned off, and she was clearly blocked. My brother was too cruel, but my brother will come back to him soon.

    Muxi Frame could not find Liang Chenjun, so he went directly to the Liang couple and asked the Liang couple to call Liang Chenjun back.

    After waiting for everyone, Mu Xi frame hesitantly said that he found that his sister Li Zhenzhi was cheated by the playboy Fuhaocheng, and her sister seemed to be hanged on the crooked neck tree in Fuhaocheng.

    Mrs. Liang wiped away her tears, but Liang Chenjun's father still had a dubious attitude, not because he didn't trust Muxi Frame, who had been raising him for so long, but because he thought she might have misunderstood.

    Muxi framed that everyone didn't fully believe her, but it was okay, so I didn't believe that Li Zhenzhi, who loved Fuhaocheng deeply, would not admit it when she came back. Women's IQs are negative in front of love.

    At this time, Liang Chenjun and Li Zhenzhi came in, and Li Zhenzhi said without hesitation, "Please don't slander my sister's poor reputation."

    Mu Xi frame was immediately embarrassed. Shouldn't Li Zhenzhi be desperate for her love? And let everyone down.

    Maybe it's not Li Zhenzhi who has a negative IQ in the face of love, but Mu Xi Frame, who is very clever by herself. She is deeply in love with her brother without knowing it.