Don't know why, but they looked at eachother hesitantly to kiss. Nithya brought her hands down and bit her lip looking away.

The sound of waves hitting the sea shore brought them out of the trance that they felt shy to look at eachother.

Nithya tried to push him away but his grip on her left her baffled in his arms. The longing eyes which are looking at her are asking her to be his.

" I'll.... I'll just go and play....." Nithya said squirming in Adi's arms.

He smiled softly at her and gently patted her head blinking his eyes in yes.

Nithya jumped towards the sand happily and Adi is seeing her go here and there and collecting some things from the sand.

He pulled his mobile out and pushed it in the sand for it to stand turning the recording on.

He went and handed a bucket to her seeing her trying to build a castle.

She grinned at him and took it from him. Adi went back and sat under the shade seeing how cheerful she looked. Her body is swaying like a snake when is getting hold of the things that are around her.

Her little irritated looks at the sand and the pouts she give whenever the sand crumples and falls made her look more adorable. She looked like an enchantress with her killer bikini and sexy body.

"Adi! Come an help me." She yelled for him irritatedly. He chuckled and walked to her sitting just behind her.

He is filling the sand in the bucket and helping her in scooping the sand out shaping the castle.

Seeing the final output, Nithya grinned and kissed his cheek as a token of gratitude. It doesn't look that good but we can call that a castle.

 It doesn't look that good but we can call that a castle

" I'm the Queen and you are the King of this castle Adi." Nithya said with a glint which compelled Adi is laugh at her adorable tone.

" You are so adorable." Adi said lovingly caressing her cheeks.

" I know that." Nithya answered shyly.

Adi dusted himself and walked back to the place where he was. He stopped the video and looked at the time. They spent the 2hrs of time in making the castle ruins.

He sighed and looked at the sun which is ready to set.

Nithya is on her knees and doing something in the sand leaving her sand castle behind.

" Sweetheart! Let's go inside." Adi yelled. Nithya gave him a deaf ear and looked at her artwork which is giving her immense satisfaction.

Adi impatiently walked towards her and stopped infront of her seeing what she have done.