24. The announcement

Start from the beginning

"If you have identified the problem, then you must have a solution too."
Yograj asked gritting his teeth trying to rein his fury.
The man laughed wholeheartedly at Yograj's perfect assessment.

" Well, you see.
I have a beautiful daughter who can keep him satisfied.
So i want to propose an alliance between us."
He explained his motives well.

"And it will strengthen his position in state's political affairs.
Afterall, he will be my son-in-law, and my experience will help him in soar at heights.
I will teach him every trick on my sleeve to win people and funds."
The ever manipulative side of the wicked politician which was ignored by Yograj due to his seniority, was coming out to trap himself.

"And what if i don't agree?"
Yograj asked.

"Then you father son duo will have to face a party crisis when I will unveil Rajveer's player ways and eventually he will have to resign from his position.

Afterall the party and my duty towards public comes foremost, even above my age-old friends."

As if i will let you take away my son's hardwork.
Yograj thought.

"So you will be satisfied as long as i make Rajveer marry?"
Yograj asked.

" Yes.
As i said, my beautiful and innocent daughter will happily accept whoever i will choose
for her.

She is very determined in business and is single-handedly handling all my businesses and this event too, without any help.
That's how I was able to come here.
Some security you have there."

Rakesh Kapadia was sure Randhawas won't be able find a new girl as long as he was convincing enough.

"Your daughter is planning this event, you said?"

"Yes, yes."
He answered eagerly finding Yograj interested.
Yograj nodded at him and walked away.

Yograj had met the wedding planner earlier but he didn't know it was his daughter, buzzing around his son like a bee.

Dressed so provocatively and ordering around her assistant who was always on her toes. She was anything but innocent even from the way she dressed.

Thank lord, he had already met Navneet. Her being a nice soul doesn't need an affirmation from anybody.
She was perfect for his ever serious son, and he was already seeing her love doing magic on his son.
He was going to happily welcome her his family.

Even though he knew that he had made his both son's capable enough to face the adversities of the world, but the father in him refused to back down to protect them from the world.

Ranbeer was settled and had his own family, and he was going to make sure that his other son gets his safe haven.

However assured he was,
But for now, he needed to discuss the situation in hand with his son, a replica of his, of which he was not proud of anymore. And him with Navneet was going to make sure of that.

Rajveer's pov:

As soon as Navneet had left, that was my cue to leave.
Finding no other way out, balcony served as my escape.

Landing as safely and as discreetly as possible, i dusted my day old clothes and went towards my room avoiding every possible eye.

I was just going to release a breath of relief entering my safe haven and about to take seat on the comfortable single couch present inside.

"Where were you?"
A sudden gruff voice froze me in my position, making me stand straight at once.

"Have a seat, son. I am not here to discuss professional matters."
I nodded and sat back calmly.
He is the only one who can make me go nervous.