Hangover | 3 🎉

The dominant male hovered above Luffy who was seeing everything blurry through his drunken eyes.

Zoro was the last person he wanted to look at, yet his vision made him see the man twice while his head spun continuously.

"Mist-ake m-my ass!" He shivered throughout his shouting while Zoro bit down on his neck, ripping through his button up shirt.

Anger was leading both lovers into a dangerous game, committing to two of the seven deadly sins: Lust and Envy, by diving into the flames their hearts were guiding them towards.

"What, so your lips accidentally slipped into that dude's face?" His gallant lover sarcastically commented, reminding Luffy of what he did back at the party.

"Shut up." Finding his weakness, he continued taunting the boy who was at his breaking point, narrowing his eyes at Zoro.

But alas, his request was undoubtedly denied by Zoro who disregarded his angsty lover's pleading.

"Talk about childish, Luffy." He paused, loosening his shirt to watch it carelessly hit the floor, exposing a row of red lipstick marks trailing his skin.

Luffy punched the man's chest, causing him to tip over.

"I'M CHILDISH?! Have you seen yourself in the mirror!?" A vein on the side of Zoro's temple swelled up in annoyance to Luffy's complaints, unsure of why he was so angry.

"What're you talking about, idiot. There's nothing there." He touched his neck, seeing the red lip tint rub off on his fingertips.

Suddenly, Zoro remembered when Ivy was dancing with him. He felt something odd caress his chest, yet he wasn't sure of what it was, given how dark the club had gotten at that moment.

"This was an accident, that woman-" Luffy rolled away from him, being caught in the middle of his failed attempt at escaping the bed.

"I didn't ask her to do it, I didn't even remember this was on me!"

"I HEARD ENOUGH, CAN'T YOU SEE YOU'RE THE REASON I'M LIKE THIS!" At last, Luffy couldn't hold his rage in any longer and let everything out on Zoro.

His eyes swelled up and became bloodshot in a matter of seconds, the harder he released his cries.

Though he felt humiliated in front of the man, Luffy  didn't care about anything anymore, let alone if he saw him breaking down or not.

This didn't seem to have impacted Zoro in any way, he sat on the edge of his bed, picking his shirt up from the ground to toss it to Luffy.

"Wipe your face." Expecting a different response, Luffy grabbed Zoro's shirt and crumbled it in his hands, throwing it back to him.

"LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU JERK!" The boy violently kicked his partner out of the room, free falling back onto the bed as tears streamed down his neckline.

Thinking he would eventually get over his petty jealousy, Zoro closed the door behind him as he left, not saying another word to the younger.

While Luffy lay back, sulking in his misfortune. This wasn't how he had intended on ending the night, especially not after coming home from a party.

Soon, the party became the least of his worries. All he could replay in his mind was how malicious Zoro seemed.

"What's this?" He wondered as his shoes were tangled up into something restraining his movements.

Curious, the young man lifted the piece of cloth up with his hands, viewing it up close.

"His stupid shirt." He unintentionally blushed, still heated up from his fight with Zoro while squeezing the man's shirt.

Suddenly, a familiar scent seeped into Luffy's nostrils, causing him to hold one of the sleeves close to his nose.

"It smells like Zoro..."

~~~