Sick Day | 6 🌧

After Sanji left, the chances of being caught were very slim for the two lovers, but they didn't truly mind it at this point.

Zoro placed Luffy in between his thighs, using his hands to grab ahold of the submissive boy's dick along with his own, making Luffy rub himself against his lap.

His pelvis buckled up towards the ceiling, then swung back down, unable to keep itself in one place due to how much adrenaline was shooting through the boy's midsection.

"Zo..ro... Ha, your hands a-are cold." Luffy spoke in between each gasp.

"They are, I can feel them too. Shoot, I should've warmed 'em up before doing this." The younger craned his neck, shaking his head at Zoro.

"It's okay- ooh.. Ah..a.. Because it means that your fever went away." Seeing Luffy concerned about Zoro made him feel special, in a way.

"Zoro?... Z...Zoro... Mmh." This made the man start to nibble gently on Luffy's ear, moving down to the back of his neck where he ran his tongue through, his mouth agape and ready to pierce the boy's tender skin into.

"It feels good." Zoro mumbled, halfway into the hickey he was giving Luffy.

"What does? Eh, Captain Zoro?" The boy teased, being enlightened by his lover with how loving he was being.

"Making you mine.. That's what does." Luffy jolted, feeling Zoro resume his handjob on both of them, hissing at the sensation at first with a low grunt, then leaning towards the dominant man to make him listen as his silent hiss escalated to a louder moan.

It took him no time to feel his eyes shutting with the duration of their pleasureful session becoming longer every second that they slowed down to breathe.

"P-please, go faster, Zoro..." The boy mindlessly blurted out, despite his mind and body being unable to handle so much excitement all at once.

Feeling Zoro applying pressure to his love bites along with the way he was maneuvering his hands around their private areas had driven Luffy to the edge, yet being so lost in the moment, he wasn't aware of what he was saying.

"Can you really handle it right now? If I do as much as run my thumb across this right here..." Luffy let out a loud gasp, followed by a slight scream when Zoro rubbed his slit.

"Didn't think so, baby." Zoro's voice made the younger boy vibrate, feeling the air starting to fog up around them.

"It's hot.. I see two Zoros now." Luffy spoke with his vision blurring by the ecstasy he was entranced with, causing him to hallucinate.

The blood rushing through their veins made it difficult for Luffy and Zoro to catch their breath, the feeling of wanting a release became criticality impossible for them to be able to mask.

"What are you seeing now." The older asked, watching the sun setting down from his window.

"Zoro! Luffy! We're home!!" For a second, having Luffy's crew back on the Sunny made the boys worry, but they put their concerns aside when seeing the door was still shut.

"It's locked, we'll be fine!" Luffy joyfully stated, looking back at Zoro who still had his hands around him.

"That's reliving." With nothing left in their conscious to be cautious about, Zoro leaned into the boy's ear, tapping on his outer thigh.

"Open your legs a little bit more, Captain's orders." He joked, making Luffy blush while stretching out his legs as far as Zoro instructed him to.

"That's it, good boy." With this, his temporary Captain continued to twist and fap at Luffy's length, making them ejaculate at a separate time: Luffy being the first to release given that Zoro had started to masturbate on him beforehand.