Hangover | 4 🎉

Music echoed throughout the penthouse as Zoro held a glass of tequila in his hand, each sip easing his anger.

"We met four years ago. Sure, we've argued before, but never over something as meaningless as this.

What, so I'm not allowed to have friends?

... Not that I was ever planning on being hers. She was crazier than Luffy!

Curse that damn Captain, he really hits the nail on the head sometimes..." Folding his hands together, the lonely man sighed, unable to understand why his lover could be so immature at times.

The event of him kissing Mizu replayed in his head, causing Zoro to reach out into the air as if the suited male was in front of him.

If he were, he would have potentially choked him out for getting near Luffy in the first place.

When the younger boy's face came back to his mind, all he could focus on was their current situation and how they might potentially end up if things weren't sorted out in between them.

The thought of leaving Luffy almost never crossed Zoro's mind; not even as a crewmate of his. Tonight was different however.

For the first time, he was considering taking a break for a week or so, after their discussion.

"I think I should get some air, that'll help." Running his arm across his shoulders, Zoro remembered he didn't have his jacket on.

Memories of where he last left it flashed into his head as he walked back towards the room Luffy stayed in.

His hands were hesitant about opening the door, knowing that what awaited him was another argument.

Normally, whenever something happened in between the couple, they were both stubborn when it came to apologizing first.

Zoro knew that his pride would be dragged across the floor if he were to try and make the first move, therefore, he held back on saying anything.

While entering the room, he decided to ignore Luffy. His plans were to head outside to the balcony and spend a while unloading his thoughts.

But that changed when his eyes targeted the jacket he was in search of, being held tightly beneath a sleeping boy's body.

His face was sunken deeply into the scented fabric that contained a mix of Zoro's cologne and the alcohol he had drank at the bar.

Zoro eyed the boy, carefully exploring every detail he was displaying in his sleep. From his slim legs that were unavoidably exposed through the short bedsheets, showcasing the log position he had fallen asleep in.

"That does it," The man's groggy voice awoke his fussy lover from his peaceful slumber, causing him to groan.

"What does it.. Darn Swordy... I'm trying to get some sleeeeeeep." He angrily responded to the man, wiping his eyes as they sleepily adjusted to the lighting in the bedroom.

When they went out, Luffy was fully awake, alarmed by the sudden darkness surrounding him as he tugged at the sheets.

"I would have waited until we would've solved our issues, but it seems like you got over yours pretty quickly." The dim lighting coming through an open window provided enough brightness for Luffy to see Zoro standing just a few feet away.

"Huh?" The boy's shadow reflected onto the walls, showing the way he was staring up at Zoro with little to no knowledge of what was going on.

"Sleeping with my damn jacket... Have an explanation for this?" Hearing this, Luffy instantly reached for the piece of clothing his lover was referring to.

"You- it was-" Unsure of what to say, Luffy felt the bed sink when the older male placed both of his knees onto it, climbing on top of it.

His heartbeat started to accelerate while he lowered his head to sneak a glimpse at Zoro's body.

"All you could do was talk before, what's wrong now? Cat's got your tongue?" He teased, lighting a fire in Luffy's body when tucking his hand beneath his chin.

Timidly, the younger followed Zoro's steps, letting him take the lead by submitting to his dominant game, eager for it to commence.

"It's dark in here." Luffy stretched his arm out, flicking the light switch on. When the two faced each other, no one knew what to say.

Their minds came up with a full conversation, but the tension between them was still ongoing, and that wasn't allowing either one of them to speak.

The endless silence was triggered with a soft moan coming from Luffy when the older male took control of the situation as things grew steamy in their bed.

"I don't expect you to apologize first, but my name is coming out of your mouth one way or another, Luffy."

~~~