Mating Season | 2/3 🐈

(Quick Author's Note: I couldn't seem to fit everything into this chapter, so there will be one more added. My apologies 🙈)

• • •

~ 2 Hours Later ~

*SPLASH!* Zoro was woken up by the feeling of cold water being poured over his body. For a moment, the imaginary wings Luffy carried on his back, and the golden halo ring above his head disappeared.

"What's with the eyes, huh?" When Zoro mentioned the odd golden sparkles in the boy's eyes, he grinned at him.

"Notice anything different about yourself, Master?" While Zoro didn't feel strange in any way, he didn't trust the look Luffy was giving him.

"Not really. But I still don't trust you, what's different..." The naughty Calico cat stepped back for a bit, targeting his eyes on his owner and lover.

"What's he aiming at?" Zoro regretted his decision in not moving aside before, when he realized he had no way of escaping the bed Luffy had tied him to when he was unconscious, he watched the cat take flight and land directly onto him.

"I have more scratches from you than when I get attacked by swords. And to be honest," Luffy yelped, feeling Zoro grab ahold of his tail. "I think the swords hurt less than your claws."

Seeing the position he was in, Zoro realized how vulnerable Luffy left him.

"Say, what do you plan on doing, having me stuck to the bed like glue." He suggestively winked, making his submissive lover turn red.

"I'm going to do it with you again, what else?" As much as Zoro liked the excitement, he didn't think he would be having sex so many times in just the short span of two months.

"Am I some sort of sperm donor?! I didn't sign up for this when I took an innocent cat into my house." He whined, leaving Luffy with something to think about.

"You're more like a cow, Master." Luffy giggled, reaching for the man's zipper.

"A cow?! How?" Leaning into his ear, the boy whispered something into Zoro's ear.

"Getting milked like one, every day." His inappropriate comment was too much, even for Zoro to take in. His left eye started to twitch with rage.

"And some get a fist up their ass, so unless you don't want me to do the same thing to you, you better stop having sex every four hours!" Taking the man lightly, his companion kept his arms and legs restrained, tugging at his jeans.

"Do you really hate it that much, Master Zoro?" Luffy questioned, hiding a trick up his sleeve.

"It's not that. I like doing it, but using my sword? Were you trying to drill a hole inside of you?!" He asked, his voice less aggressive than before.

"I used the other end of the tip, just like I will with this o- OWIE OWIE!" Luffy's ears turned dark red when Zoro pulled at either end of them, stretching his elastic skin.

"I'll seriously turn you into a puppet when I shove my hand inside of you." Zoro warned, wiggling heavy handcuffs that were limiting his mobility.

"These are a damn good quality, where'd you even get them?" He asked, seeing Luffy reaching for something in his pocket.

"The old man was an ex-policeman, so he let me borrow them when I asked him if I could." The boy's response made Zoro gulp.

"You mean there's 'real' prisoner handcuffs on me?"

"Yup."

"And I suppose there's no way I could get them off without a key..." Finding what he had been searching for in his pocket, the boy took out a shiny pair of noisy keys.

"I have them right here! I can remove them from you, if you promise to let me play with you." His seemingly innocent sentences sounded more childish than seductive to the older male, so he started to chuckle.

"I'll let you kidnap me a little while longer, if I can use these on you later on. Do we have a deal?" Luffy could barely contain his excitement from within, nodding continuously to his lover.

"In that case, go ahead. I'll allow it, just this once." Allowing Luffy full access to him, he lay back, watching his movements step by step.

Surprisingly, he already seemed to have a plan of what actions to take, having his hands on Zoro.

His tan, sunkist skin looked rough around the edges, but was truly soft to the touch when Luffy ran his hands through his body.

One of Luffy's claws got caught onto Zoro's shirt, so the boy shredded it in a flash. The closer he moved to Zoro's waist, the more his fear settled in.

"You better not rip my pants off the same way, or I'll be tied to a hospital bed instead of this one." Promising to be more careful, Luffy reached below, unzipping Zoro's pants without being as savage as he was with his shirt.

When his manhood sprung free of his boxers, the boy hollowed his cheeks and took a slow breath in, diving his head to where his mouth met Zoro's member.

Zoro couldn't reach down to hold onto Luffy's head, so he just pushed his own back against the bed frame, puffing his chest out.

"I'm going in! Any objections, prisoner?" Luffy teased, looking up at the man.

"Prisoner? Hmm, what happened to being your Master, huh?"

"Just for a little while." The younger giggled, enjoying himself in their limited time role play.

"No objections from me, brave sir. My Lawyer went on vacation today." Zoro played along, feeling a tension build up in his stomach as Luffy started to suck on his member, beneath him.

His audible moans made Zoro's body vibrate, causing him to emit his own noises, quietly with his eyes closed.

"I wonder how far he's willing to go on his own. How cute..."

~~~

Messy sheets, tangled hair, and endless pleasure filled the room, along with two distinct scents of perfume mixed with liquor.

"Again?! O.. Oh fuck..." Zoro grasped firmly onto Luffy's hair, releasing for the third time. After the second round, he accidentally broke free of his handcuffs, leaving them wrapped around his wrist, but not hooked up to the bed frame like before.

Luffy finally pulled away from the man, wiping his mouth and face with a cloth Zoro handed to him.

The boy looked to his side, hearing the sound of something clicking to his wrist. "Hmm?" Facing the metal cuff that was now clamped to him, Zoro took the key, making sure that the handcuffs were locked around him.

"Your turn to go to jail." Luffy was pushed onto the bed, being pinned down the same way he had done with Zoro, leaving him tied with nowhere to go.

Not that he wanted to, either way. The man eyed him, hungrily. His gaze ready to feast on his prey, devouring Luffy's body with love bites.

Zoro pushed him against the bed frame, lifting his long legs up to his hips where he then relocated their lubricant, letting the substance freefall onto his fingertips.

The boy slowly got high off of his own thoughts, feeling his heart pulsating through his chest. It didn't help that he was in a severe heat for so long.

Knowing this, his breeder parted his legs, letting Luffy take a breather, moments before sliding his member inside of him.

The other reacted by clenching tightly, becoming short of breath.

"You'll get used to this part eventually." Luffy felt warm and fuzzy on the inside when Zoro placed his hand against his cheek.

"I'm starting to, but why don't you train me a little more, Master?" The younger tempted, being thrusted into.

"Aaah! Haha! Th-that one got me." His face flushed, burning red.

"Maybe I will train you a little longer, kitten."

~~~