A Silent Game | 2 📚

When Luffy dipped his head beneath the table, he found many different things, from books, to headphones, including an unopened bag of chips that belonged to Zoro.

Growing hungry just by seeing the bag, Luffy reached his hands out to grab it when he noticed Zoro bang both of his knees against the table.

"Luffy, wh... What are you grabbing there?"

"Oh, Zoro look! I found a bag of chips here." Luffy grew frustrated when he saw how the large bag kept on moving away from him.

"Stop that." Zoro insisted, coming off as greedy towards the younger boy.

"You just don't wanna share, do you?" Watching people passing him by, the Swordsman relaxed himself, looking down at a large book beside him.

"It's not that." He reached his hands down, but Luffy had already gripped tightly onto the shadowed figure.

"Gotcha!" His arm was suddenly squeezed tightly, preventing him from retreating the shadow out from the darkness beneath the table.

"Dumbass, that's not food!" Zoro's eyes widened when he felt Luffy tug at his pants, still thinking he was grabbing ahold of a bag full of chips.

"OW! Hey wait, this isn't a bag..." The boy fell back, crawling out from underneath the table immediately.

"I can explain!" Luffy was shushed by the Librarian Lady who walked towards him with a serious look on her face.

"Excuse me, I'm going to ask you one last time to keep your voice down, young man. If you make noise one more time, we'll be forced to ban you from this Library." Luffy nodded, shyly apologizing to the woman.

Seeing the look on his boyfriend's face gave Zoro an idea.

"Hey Luffy, you still wanna play Truth or Dare?" Excited about being able to start playing again, Luffy nodded without hesitation.

"Yeah, I do!" The older man placed his book down, crossing his legs for a moment while he approached Luffy.

"I'm getting bored with all these books here anyways." He admitted, tossing a novel onto the floor.

"Are you willing to take a risk for your next dare?" The older man questioned, feeding ideas into Luffy's mind.

"Risk you say?" Zoro shook his head in response.

"How risky are we talking about here, aye?" Luffy wondered.

"Try it for yourself. I dare you to..." He whispered the rest into Luffy's ear, watching his face grow red in under a few seconds like magic.

The boy disappeared from his side, crawling back underneath the table.

The rather secluded area they were in wasn't completely private, yet the table was big enough to cover Luffy's body, and did a great job in hiding him.

Not long after Zoro gave him such an embarrassing dare, he made his way beneath the table, entering it further than before until he reached his destination: Zoro's lap.

The noise of a zipper becoming undone was louder than Luffy expected as he developed a devious plan when having Zoro under his command.

"I dare you to not make a sound, no matter what I do down here." He spoke with a soft voice that made the older man feel slightly unsafe, but he went along with it in the end, not wanting to complain over it.

The younger boy was overjoyed to finally be in charge for once as he placed his arms around Zoro's legs, taking his erected member into his mouth.

Though the sensation of Luffy's warm tongue twirling around from within him made Zoro twitch and jolt a few times, he kept his face covered by a large book.

Behind that appealing looking cover were the many different facial expressions Zoro was attempting to hide, emitting a low grunt from the stimulation he felt.

Luffy started to hum, sending vibrations throughout the man's body. Surprisingly, his handler was making more noise than Zoro himself.

"Luffy, don't be so loud. We're going to get caught." The older man cocked his head back, exhaling slowly to avoid moaning out on accident.

The lady that was roaming around Library before had passed by Zoro and walked over towards him, causing him to jolt, gently pulling Luffy's head back.

"Hmm?" He was about to ask the man the reason to why he stopped him when the older male brought his hand towards Luffy's mouth, keeping him silent.

Luffy heard the woman's voice and his eyes widened with embarrassment.

"Hey, where did your friend go? That really loud eater of yours." Zoro lowered his book, showing no expression at the curious woman.

"Bathroom. He left awhile a-a..ago, actually." She noticed when the young looking man started acting strange.

"Are you alright? You look a little bit pale." She questioned. While Zoro was distracted talking, Luffy took this opportunity to reattach his lips onto his genitals, bobbing his head up and down.

"T-this guy... I can't keep a low profile like this. I'm so screwed." The Swordsman was about to grip his hands onto Luffy's hair when the woman started to talk.

"There's something wrong with you, young man." She insisted. A few questions more and Zoro was sure to be exposed, as well as Luffy.

And it didn't help the fact that the younger was persistent in his actions.

"I have a r...really bad muscle cramp from-" he gasped, having to fake the pain on his arm to mask his sexual tension.

"I lift weights at the gym, and I recently sprained this arm." Suddenly, the woman grew sympathetic towards Zoro and let him be, without asking him anymore questions.

"Haah.. Hah.. Luffy, I'll get you for this." He started to pant, releasing his grip against Luffy's hair as the boy caught his breath before getting back out.

His face was covered in Zoro's cum as he wiped it off with a mini stack of napkins he happened to carry with him because of the snacks he and Zoro brought to the Library, keeping them hidden away in their bags.

"It was so hot down there, whew! Yahoo!! I won the game!" He cheered as Zoro zipped his pants back up, relaxing his shoulders back against the chair.

"I don't think so," he stood up, getting down on his knees.

"U-u-uhh, wait wait! You don't have to do me, I was just completing the dare." Luffy's jaw trembled when the older man slid his pants down to his thighs.

"The game isn't over yet, Luffy. Let's see how long your silence lasts."

~~~