Hangover | 2 🎉

"ONE, TWO, THREE! SUUUUUUUUUUPER!!!" While everyone united their hands together, imitating Franky's famous pose, while Brook sang "Binks' Sake". Their cups would click to the music as they drank, enjoying their evening.

"TWO MORE, OLD MAN." Luffy burped, leaving empty glasses of wine everywhere. A man suddenly sat beside him, wearing a disheveled tuxedo.

His complexion was rather good looking, along with his raven black hair that complimented his milky white tone of skin color.

Although his clothing was a mess, the stranger was anything but unorganized with his appearance.

"That's the fifth wine glass in a row, Shorty." He said, budding into Luffy's business.

"AND WHAT OF IT!" The suited male jolted in his seat, startled by how loud such a short man's voice could be.

He immediately apologized and even offered to buy him another, to which the boy roughly declined him, acting completely bitter.

"Thanks, but save your money. Don't end up like that guy over there, the one with the REAAAALLY INTERESTING GIRL OVER THERE." He slurred as fire ignited in his eyes the closer Ivy got to Zoro.

The suited man noticed his jealousy towards Zoro and took a moment to ask Luffy about it.

After explaining how he viewed things to the man who's name was Aoyagi Mizu, the older looking gentleman stood up and held his hand out to Luffy.

"I don't get it, how's this suppose to help me?" The desperate boy wondered, being pulled closer by Mizu who pointed at the red haired girl.

"That woman right there, she's my sister."

"WHAAAAAAT?" Luffy shouted in disbelief, taking a second look at Mizu, then looking back at the girl.

"Her name is Ivy. Aoyagi Ivy, that is. We came here together because we support our big bro, Franky's music. But it seems as though she's causing you trouble, ain't she?" He teased, seeing how visibly irritated the jealous boy was.

Naturally, Luffy nodded without hesitation.

"Well, that makes two of us then, Shorty."

"Yeah? How come." The young pirate questioned, fully engaged in their conversation.

"Ivy and I have always been competitive when it comes to winning at everything. It seems as though your boyfriend over there was getting hit on by others from what I had seen earlier." This only added fuel to the fire in Luffy's soul as he was ready to leave the club with Zoro, hand in hand.

However, thanks to Mizu, Luffy didn't cause a scene in the middle of the dance floor because the older looking guy kept him away from Ivy and Zoro.

"You know, she's annoying and all, but I know how to take her off of Zoro's hands for you. That is... If you're willing to participate in my plan, of course."

Not even five seconds after he spoke, Luffy agreed and took a chance on Mizu's offer, gulping down one last sip of wine before proceeding to work undercover with his new accomplice.

The planner conjured up the perfect wicked scheme that would help Luffy recover his lover instantly.

"But for this, you must be willing to sacrifice part of your sanity." He shouted while the music overlapped most of his sentence, pumping loudly throughout the club.

During this time, the alcohol was kicking into Luffy's body while he reached for Mizu's arm, nodding in agreement.

The contagious bass that flowed throughout their bodies helped create the perfect rhythm for them to cut in between the crowd, getting just close enough to Zoro and Ivy.

The vengeful duo didn't want to be so incredibly obvious, despite it being impossible for Luffy to keep his feelings suppressed for long.

As a result, he went with whatever his body was telling him to do, following in Mizu's steps, slowly being pulled closer towards him as the music changed.

And while Zoro was twirling his dance partner around, he heard an oddly familiar laugh he knew all too well, coming from a person he was used to seeing every day.

"NOT SO FAAAAAST, WOAH!" Luffy accidentally slipped, being caught in his handsome dance partner's arms as the party went on.

No one but Zoro could see how he was being manhandled by the fancy guy who appeared to be charming Luffy in Zoro's eyes.

"Oh my God, this is my song!!!! Move your body!" Ivy shouted, earning a nod from Zoro.

"Yeah, think I will." He said, walking towards Luffy and the mysterious man he was freely dancing with.

"Not so fast, swordy!" His eyes squinted when he was pulled back by the girl who had no intentions on letting him go.

"THE HELL DID YOU CALL MY-" She silenced him with her dance moves that were almost impossible to keep up with.

So much that they ended up moving further from Luffy and Mizu.

"Crap! They're getting away, I can't see them anymore, Mizu!!" The boy shouted to his apprentice, sneaking behind the crowd to try and find where Ivy was taking Zoro.

In the midst of searching for them in between so many sweaty bodies and stomping shoes, Luffy and Mizu finally found the pair and continued to dance, getting closer each time.

At one point, Ivy was seen by Luffy, leaning into the crook of Zoro's neck where she left her red lipstick imprinted on the man.

That alone made him make a run towards Zoro, being held back once more by Mizu.

"DAMMIT!" The boy accidentally gave Mizu a kiss in the middle of the crowd. Not many faces reacted, but among the rest was one that did react, and had taken off to where he was standing.

Luffy was still catching his breath from the air he wasted in yelling and on the kiss, so he was vulnerable towards Zoro who appeared behind him in a matter of seconds.

"WELL, LOOK WHO FINALLY DE- HIC! DECIDED TO- HIC! SHOW UP." His speech was incomprehensible over the amount of alcohol he had consumed, ending in Luffy getting too drunk to even walk two steps out of the club.

Zoro bend down, pulling the boy over his shoulders, carrying him all the way towards their car where he tossed him into the back seat.

"Had enough, did you?! How's it feel? Huh!" He spat at the man, climbing over to the front seat where Zoro violently pulled the seatbelt over him, taking off as if the speed limit in local streets was non-existent.

"OH, SWORDYYYYYY!" Luffy mimicked Ivy's annoying voice, spewing his jealousy out while laughing along the way home.

~ 20 minutes later ~

The ride home was shorter than ever, and Luffy still hadn't shut his mouth, going on about Ivy and how annoyed she made him feel, whacking Zoro on the head.

Zoro, on the other hand, had stayed deadly silent the entire ride home. But when they finally arrived, he let the boy head upstairs first to their beautiful penthouse, watching as he tripped over the steps.

When they were finally inside, the Swordsman grabbed ahold of Luffy's waist, violently carrying him towards their bedroom where he was thrown onto the bed.

"You made a big mistake back there, don't think I'm letting that one slip."

~~~