A Silent Game | 4 📚

In the midst of running away from the Library they were in, Luffy stumbled over his own two feet, feeling too weak to move.

Zoro held his hand, encouraging him to run until they ended up in a hidden room full of many different, ancient looking books.

"What is this place? Are we still in the Library?" Luffy asked himself, hunching over within each step he would take.

"Most likely." He and his first mate smiled at each other, snooping around the various row of bookshelves.

Luffy accidentally stepped on a necklace, crushing the glass beads beneath his shoes. The shattering raised suspicion within the lady that was still around the area, and as consequence, Zoro and Luffy heard her heels walking towards them.

"What're we gonna do?!" The younger freaked out, unable to think of anything. Zoro on the other hand, he found a way for them to hide.

With little to no time left on their hands, he dragged the boy into a smaller room that appeared to be a storage unit where they put away books.

The space was small, but big enough for the two of them to safely hide away.

Their hearts were pumping at the speed of light from how terrified they felt. Seconds later, the lady flung the door wide open, leading her into the seemingly empty room.

All she encountered was a broken necklace with beads scattered everywhere around the floor.

"Hmm.." Uninterested in the seemingly emptied storage room of books that no one ever reads, the woman shut the door behind her, leaving the room.

Luffy sighed, tilting his head upwards to face the  ceiling that barely left any space for him to breathe within.

"Good, we can leave now." He twisted the doorknob when Zoro distracted him by holding onto his arm with a gentle grip.

"Who said we were going anywhere?"

"But we have to go before we get caught." The boy insisted, holding onto the books they practically stole from the Library after nearly getting chased out of it.

His mate shook his head, smiling at him.

"We aren't leaving yet."

"Huh? But what if she comes back? Besides, our mission is over, we got the books." He tilted his head to face the older man who looked like he was up to something mischievous.

"Hmm? Zoro?" Luffy eyes widened while he watched as Zoro pushed a clutter of books out of his way to make room within the enclosed, tight space they were in.

He made Luffy lean against the wall, curving his spine at the impact. The dominant man smirked, pulling his red shorts down.

"The game isn't over yet, I still have to complete my dare." Luffy gulped, nodding in response.

"Can't be that bad, can it?" While his pants swiftly dropped to the floor, Zoro parted the boy's legs slightly wider than before.

"It might be, that's why I'm winning this round." He teased, squeezing at Luffy's bottom and stretching at his skin.

"Yeah? What makes you say that?" The younger giggled acting cheeky towards Zoro. What he didn't expect was to feel his fingertip sliding inside of him.

"Z-Zoro, don't you dare!" He gasped out in shock, placing his hand over his mouth, clenching at the sensation.

"Like I said," he slid his hand up the boy's shirt, caressing him enough to make his sensitive body tremble at the stimulation.

"I'm winning this round."

~~~