Interrupted | 3 🚿

(Author's Note: Once again, if you don't enjoy sexual situations, now would be a good time to run away. There's quite a lot of R-rated things in this book. I'm definitely gonna have a fun time in hell 😂✌)

~~~~~

Pressing his back against the floor once again, Luffy reached his hands out, desperately. Zoro bend down so that the younger boy could wrap his arms around his broad shoulders. He then placed his hand on Luffy's thigh, getting in between his legs.

Hoping this was the last time they would have to settle in one position, the couple relaxed for a moment, feeling a spark of excitement reignite inside of their eager and ecstatic hearts.

"A...agh..." Luffy pushed his head against the tiles, arching his back while taking in the pressure within his body while Zoro inserted himself inside of him.

For a moment, he stopped breathing when his face turned a darker shade of red than before. The dominant male proceeded to go in deeper, hearing to his captain gasping for air.

"W-wait." Sweat started to drip down Luffy's neck while his legs trembled in Zoro's grip. The older brushed his hair back, kissing his tender skin.

When seeing the boy had finally relaxed, he attempted to push himself all the way in.

"Keep breathing, okay? If you stop halfway, your body will tense up and I won't be able to get it in." Luffy nodded, following Zoro's instructions while trusting in his decision.

The sound of him breathing became more audible, making things easier for both him, and Zoro.

A brief moment of silence had taken place in the bathroom as the imbalanced couple figured out what to do from there.

While Luffy seemed prepared, Zoro was uncertain of what was best: If to wait for the younger to be adjusted, or if he should start moving.

"Can I? Or do you wanna wait a little more." He asked, just to be on the safe side.

"Move, it's okay." Luffy decided, showing the older a gentle smile. His voice was surprisingly softer than usual.

Zoro complied, grabbing ahold of both of Luffy's legs, parting them further to have sufficient space.

As he thrusted into him, his hair dripped water onto the floor while his muscular silhouette grew unsteady after developing a certain pace.

During his erotic movements, Luffy grew accustomed to the feeling, shutting his eyes as they grew fixated in the immense heat he felt.

"AH!" His sudden jolt made him cover his mouth, hearing movement outside of the door.

Both he and Zoro grew embarrassed when there was a knock on the door.

"Oh shit..." Zoro thought, placing the palm of his hand Luffy's mouth as he continued to thrust, looking down at the boy who was encouraging him to keep moving.

"Hello?? Everything okay in there, Luffy?" A female voice spoke from the other side of the door.

The older male slowly uncovered Luffy's mouth, letting him speak.

"Z-Zoro.... Mmmgh.." He clenched his jaw, clearing his throat to speak.

"I'm okay! Don't worry, Na-Aaa...aa...ami!" He slurred his speech, moaning subconsciously.

"Luffy? Are you sure everything is- NO!! I'll be right back, Hopper just tripped over my tangerine tree. I hope my poor tangerines are okay!" Luffy sighed, breathing out uneasily.

"That's the best thing Hopper's done so far." Zoro admitted, making the younger giggle.

Seeing a smile on his face made the green haired male pull the brunette closer to him, swaying his hips back and forth as Luffy continued to moan into his ear, cocking his head up to the ceiling.

"Z... Zoro... I-I'm.." Luffy dug his nails into the man's back, baring with the pain and pleasure all at once while they both grew desperate for a release.

"Fuck.." Zoro pulled Luffy closer to him as they both came, panting heavily as their bodies dripped with sweat.

Luffy's eyes remained shut, momentarily as he slowly came down from his high. When he opened them, he looked directly at Zoro who had cupped his face to kiss him.

"Whew!" The younger chuckled, softly. Zoro winked at him after pulling out of the boy, standing up to clean up the mess they had, both in the bathroom, and on their bodies.

"I think we might need another shower, what do you say?" He questioned, running the bath again.

"Yup! But... I need a little help getting there." Zoro's eyes widened, realizing Luffy couldn't walk.

"O-oh.. Sorry about that." He bend down, giving Luffy a piggyback ride.

"HEY, LUFFY, ARE YOU STILL IN THERE? I have to gooooooo." Usopp whined from behind the door.

"Looks like the shower could wait for another week." Zoro quietly spoke in a deep voice, making Luffy whine.

"COME ON, NOW I HAVE TO HAVE THIS WHITE STUFF ALL OVER ME FOR ANOTHER WEEEEEEEK!" Luffy shouted, out loud.

"Hello?? Luffy? What white stuff!? What's going on?... Wh-what's that sound?! LUFFY?" The sound of water splashing continuously startled Usopp.

"I- I'm calling Chopper, hang in there!"

~1 hour later~

Luffy's eyes widened when he found himself coughing up water.

"What happened to me, guys?" He asked, having little to no memory of what had gone down in the bathroom.

"LUFFY!!! Z-Zoro just saved you from drowning in the shower!" Chopper admitted while crying.

"Yeah, buddy. Remember? You drowned in the tub?" Zoro gritted his teeth, grinning.

"Ohhh, I remember now. Ahaha... Right." Luffy rubbed his neck, laughing nervously.

~ Later on that day ~

"Let's never talk about this." He spoke, crossing his arms.

"Couldn't agree more." Zoro replied, his head full of abnormally large bumps from when Luffy got his revenge on him.

"So... Round two?" He suggested.

"LET'S GOOOOOOO!" Afterwards, they ended their night cuddled up in bed, laughing in silence to themselves.

"We should get interrupted more often."

-FIN-