Hangover | 7 🎉

~20 minutes later~

???: “YOW, do you know what time it is?!”

Zoro: “Sorry for bothering you this late at night, Franky. I need to ask a favor from you.”

Franky: “Sure buddy, what can I do for you?”

Zoro: “So, you can build and repair anything, right? Anything at all?”

Franky: “You betcha! Ships, bridges, a latter. You name it, I'll build it.”

Zoro: “That's a relief... Have you ever repaired an ass before?” Franky heard a slight crack in Zoro's voice, yet he didn't think much of it.

Franky: “Huh? An ASS?”

Luffy: “HEY, FRANKYYYY!” Luffy cut in, suppressing his laughter.

Franky: “What's up!!”

Luffy: “Got an extra Keel?”

Franky: “Always do! Why”

Luffy: “B-B-Because I- Shhh! Stop laughing, Zoro!” Franky was confused as to why both boys were laughing uncontrollably.

Luffy: “MY KEEL BROKE, FRANKY!"

Franky: “It can't be, man. I checked it yesterday, The Sunny's fine.”

Zoro: “Franky, the sun doesn't shine where his "Keel" is.”

Franky: “WHAT?! WHY DO YOU KEEP LAUGHING?”

*BEEP*

"We'll tell him tomorrow."

"Yeah, hopefully he'll forget by then." Zoro and Luffy cuddled up in their bed, staring out at their beautiful window view that showcased the starry night for them as they fell asleep.

~Meanwhile~

"Franky? Where are you headed?" Usopp asked, seeing Franky with a bag full of tools.

"To Zoro and Luffy's place." The blue haired man responded to his friend.

"At this hour?! It's 3:00 A.M. Is it an emergency?"

"Sure is, pal." He responded, leaving the younger to question him further.

Even years after they disbanded as a pirate group, the Strawhats were still very close friends. While some were living separate lives, others were living together as roommates.

Franky was living in an apartment with Usopp and Brook.

Chopper went overseas to study an even longer career as a doctor, hoping to become as good as the two loving people who took care of him: Dr. Hiluluk and Doctorine.

Robin was living out her dream of deciphering the many hidden Poneglyph treasures that were yet to be discovered from all around the world.

Sanji had opened up his own restaurant with Nami and was operating it with her.

As for Brook and Jimbe, they were training to get stronger as fighters. Brook was still a performer who actively attended parties with Franky, singing and playing his famous "Binks' Sake'' with him on stage.

~~~

3:32 A.M.

"Put some ice on it in the meantime while I figure out how to fix it, okay?"

"Ow ow ow..." Luffy rubbed his lower back, feeling a bump growing against it from the impact of the bed.

Zoro was about to leave the house to buy supplies to fix the bed when he received a knock on the door.