MINE | 2 🔥

As the party commenced for the Strawhats, Luffy was long gone within the commotion, stacking up on individual food favorites of his.

"IS THIS HEAVEN?" Both he and Sanji said in sync, one referring to the delicious food and the other referring to all of the beautiful girls throwing a dance performance.

Sanji's heart eyes could be spotted from a mile away while in Zoro's eyes, flames could almost be shown from the amount of jealousy he felt towards Law.

The way he carried Luffy on his back made him feel strange, as he was used to feeling Luffy on his own shoulders.

"Mmm, I wanna try that one next! Oooh, and that! Maybe that. WHAT'S THAT? DELICIOUSSSSS!" Luffy spoke as his mouth was filled to the brim with all sorts of food.

"He's going to get heavier with all that food he's eating, why don't you let him down for a minute or put him on mine. Hmm?" He poked at Law's arm, moving his shoulders up and down so that he could get a hint, but neither him nor Luffy got the memo.

"I feel fine, my shoulders don't hurt." He teased, walking away from Zoro. Seeing Luffy being carried away made his blood boil but he kept himself composed.

All throughout the festival, despite the many different attractions and distractions as well, Zoro was the only person who was neither distracted or entertained by the event.

Even through the loud music that was tuning all around town, Zoro grew annoyed by it, knowing he couldn't hear a thing of what Law and Luffy kept on telling each other.

"Crap, they're walking too far! There's too many people for me to see ahead of them." This distress caused him to purchase a pair of dumpling skewers at the festival.

After he spotted Luffy by his straw hat from afar, he casually walked behind him, surprising him by sliding his body off of Law only to carry him away.

"ZORO?! What are you doing?! Hey hey, I was with him! Don't be so rude, Z-" The older suddenly interrupted him, shoving one of the skewers in his mouth.

"Here, I got these for us to share. Let's go some place quiet, I have to tell you something." He spoke over Luffy, startling the boy momentarily before he let him lead the way of wherever they might be going.

Not long after Zoro had successfully carried Luffy out of the commotion and loud, distracting music, he was able to settle him down to talk.

"Weren't you going to wait to eat yours with me?" He asked, seeing an empty stick in Luffy's hand.

"Sorry, it smelled too good, so I ate it along the way." The boy admitted, feeling slightly embarrassed by himself.

Zoro chuckled, handing him his skewer. "No no, but that's yours." He insisted, looking at Zoro with wide eyes.

"I know," The man said, "But it can be yours too. Just like this heart of mine." He confessed, making Luffy's heartbeat accelerate with his words.

"I said this already, but I'm so sorry about forgetting your birthday. If what you're doing with that guy is your way of getting revenge, then I won't stand for it." Luffy looked at his first mate with glossy eyes.

"What's wrong, Zoro? This isn't like you." He rubbed the back of his head with confusion.

This made the older man have a sudden realization, taking responsibility for his imprudent actions out of the raging jealousy he felt.

"It's just a stupid tantrum... But I can't get over it. I want you with me."

"Silly, I am with you." The boy smiles, staring up at his partner who was rolling his eyes at him.

"Idiot, you don't get it, do you?" The other questioned, puffing his chest out.

Tucking his hand beneath Luffy's chin, Zoro leaned in on him to give him a kiss when his moment was ruined by a hat being shoved into his face.

"Hey, take care of my pet cow, since you seem to like it. Thanks, grass hair." Law spoke, turning the tide on Zoro while grabbing ahold of Luffy's arm.

"HAHAHA, THAT'S A GOOD ONE!" Luffy earned a dirty look from Zoro, but he couldn't care less.

"I'm adding that one to my list, thanks, man!" Sanji said, walking by them.

"I was just headed to a special place I wanted to show you before, come with me?" Luffy couldn't deny Law's invitation, so he took his offer and agreed on following the man.

"I'll be back soon, bye, Zoro-san!!" Luffy teased, walking away with Law.

"Damn cowhat. This isn't over, if it's a war you want, it's a war you'll get."

~~~