Hangover | 5 🎉

If eyes could speak, Luffy's gaze would have already said it all. But to tell Zoro he was sorry when he felt it was his own fault for making him angry first made the younger refrain from saying anything.

The affect of alcohol lingered in both of their bodies, and with it came the consequences of drinking so much.

"You know, this would probably be a good time to let it out." Luffy's body stopped trembling as he questioned what the man was implying.

"That apology," he denoted. "I'm still waiting for it." This was a major turn off for the submissive male. As a response to Zoro's egotistical answer, Luffy pushed him back.

"As if! You have to say sorry first, mooooron!" His words were taken lighthearted by Zoro who considered it a tantrum from the other.

When Luffy felt a hand squeeze down on his butt, he jumped while being rocked from side to side until his pants were pulled down by the older man.

"Ooh, very funny." He rolled his eyes.

"What is?"

"If you think doing that will make me apologize, then you're-" Interrupted by the sound of a zipper coming undone, Zoro caught the curious boy's attention.

Zoro's belt made a scandalous sound when colliding onto the hardwood floor.

"Was... Was that supposed to intimate me, or something?" Luffy jokingly giggled, pointing downwards at the older man's legs.

"You don't do a very good job at faking it, Luffy." Seeing passed the visible smile on Luffy's face, Zoro could tell he was lying through his teeth.

"This isn't meant to scare you," his voice alone wasn't helping Luffy trust in Zoro just yet, but he still listened to him either way.

"Then what's it for? A-and scared?... I'm not scared..." His lies came crumbling down along with his confidence from the moment he noticed Zoro reaching down to remove his underwear.

The man then waited, still hovered over Luffy's, now exposed body.

"Take it as a lesson, for the next time you try and seduce another guy." As serious as he was being, Luffy couldn't help but to take his punishment with a grain of salt.

And while the older man ceased to change his plans, he felt no regrets in the moment he manhandled the younger who was resistant for putting up a fight just yet.

His hair shaded the boy's eyes while Zoro dragged him down and onto his lap, turning him over.

"ACK! Hey!" Feeling the blood rush through his head as he lay upside down against the man's body, Luffy yelped when a hand spanked him roughly against his rear-end.

"I-it hurts, not so hard!" Luffy's bottom grew reddened with every hit he received, growing embarrassed by the punishment.

"You know, my feelings hurt because of what you did tonight as well." Seeing the way that his partner victimized himself riled him up.

"You hurt mine too, asshole!" The younger shouted, struggling to wiggle out of his tight grip, yet Zoro wouldn't budge.

Luffy gritted his teeth, clenching down on his jaw from the amount of times he was getting slapped across his bottom by the older man.

Soon, his legs closed in on each other, causing him severe discomfort from below. This caused the boy to develop a lack of oxygen, not to mention that his head was still hung over Zoro's lap.

"Hey! Zoro, I'm getting dizzy, en-n-nough...! Ngh!" His continuous squirming made him unintentionally rub against Zoro's jeans, especially whenever he jolted after getting a spank from him.

This friction was slowing down Luffy's stamina, making him become quieter than usual. The only time he raised his voice was to react to Zoro running his hands across his bottom.

But soon, even that didn't seem to phase him. Opposite to pain, he started to feel an odd, pleasurable sensation radiating throughout his body within each hit.

Holding back on one last spank, the older man slowly retreated his hand when he felt it was appropriate to do so.

Luffy felt heavier than before, giving him a hard time to lift the boy back up from his lap. He was nearly impossible to be moved.

"Huh?" Looking down at his legs, Zoro realized why Luffy couldn't be moved by him: He found out he was clinging tightly onto his ankle.

"Hey, you're done. Come back up now." He wrapped his arm around his waist while Luffy twisted his legs tighter, a rough noise emitting from the widened gap in his lips.

"Hm.. 'Not'? What's that supposed to mean?" Having heard a muffled word seep out Luffy, the man struggled to pull him back up even more.

"Not done..."

"What, you want more then?" Zoro jokingly spoke, earning a nod in return from his submissive lover.

"Just a little longer, hurry up!" As calm as Luffy tried to me, it just wasn't in his nature to be relaxed in most situations.

"I think you had enough already, come on. I'll help you put your pants back on." Panic settled in the back of Luffy's mind from the moment Zoro reached for his clothes.

"DON'T MOVE!" He warned, his voice cracking halfway through his sentence. Fearing the worst, his mate wondered what went wrong, all the while complying with Luffy's orders in remaining still.

Begging for another round, his erotic desires were brought to life when Zoro agreed on continuing with the punishment that turned most enjoyable to Luffy.

The sizzling sensation that left his skin wasn't as pleasant, but what felt amazing was the friction that each rough handed whip gave him.

"Another one! Harder this time!" He demanded, a faint blush reappearing in his soft cheeks. This puzzled the older.

Luffy frowned, feeling Zoro bring him back up. On the bright side, he felt relief while being sat upwards again.

His body was stiff, and he was squirming around in Zoro's arms, unable to stay in one place.

"Again, put me down again!" He shouted.

"Oi, Luffy! ARGH! Ow ow ow-" The man groaned when the younger went berserk, kicking his face on accident while trying to lie down on his lap again.

"Sowwy, Zoro." The boy apologized with a cute voice,   his eyes still brimming with old tears that he spilled out during his punishment.

"Wipe your face off," His merciless lover tossed a towel at him, throwing a shirt over his shoulders.

He then stood up and started to walk away when Luffy stopped him.

"Wait!" This kept Zoro from exiting the room, but it didn't change his mind about leaving.

"Yes?" He teased, a smile hidden beneath his stern facial expression.

"I'm... Sorry."

~~~