MINE | 5 🔥

Luffy's POV:

My mouth hung wide open in shock, staring back at Zoro who had disappeared right before my eyes.

"This is bad! I... I have to go get him back." Law suddenly held onto my shoulder, insisting that he would chase after him for me.

"But you're hurt, don't risk it. He won't do anything to me, but he might do something against you again."

"You still think he won't do anything after he left your wrists that way?" After what he said, I looked down at my wrists, sighing.

Though he was right, Zoro did it out of frustration. But I know him better than that, he's probably out there getting lost in a dead end alleyway.

"I have to go find him," my body braced to run but I was held back by my friend.

"Very well, let me go after him. I don't care if he swings at me with his swords, so just stay here, okay?" I was surprised to hear Law actually wanted to help me find Zoro, so naturally, I agreed.

Not wanting to be left behind, I secretly followed him in silence, observing as he wandered around at a speedy pace.

All I could hope for was that Zoro was nearby.

~~~

Third Person's POV:

Leaving Luffy behind, Law caught up to the swordsman, finding him by the scent of sake on him.

He found him in an empty street, chugging down a bottle of liquor.

"One beer, please." Law ordered a beer, the sound of his voice forced Zoro to turn over and face him directly.

"Get lost, this is my pub." He demanded, his voice sounding visibly drunken and woozy.

"Didn't know you could purchase a pub, I thought you could only buy alcoholic beverages from them." He joked, making Zoro smirk, sinking further into his chair.

"What're you doing here, back for another ass whooping?" He asked, slurring his words along the way.

The tattooed male shook his head, explaining his current situation.

"Look, Luffy's just a friend to me, but he's your captain. You can't just quit on him and leave it half-assed like that. He's looking everywhere for you right now." Zoro stood up, placing money on the counter.

He spun around, ignoring Law, and left immediately.

"Did I say you could follow me? Screw off." His mood  changed again, realizing how persistent Law was being.

"That's no way of treating him, Luffy's still just a kid in the end, you know?" He continued, walking alongside Zoro.

"Plus, it's his birthday today. What a shitty way to make him spend his day."

"It was going just fine, when an asshole came along and ruined everything for us!" As Zoro's patience was growing thin, Law kept his distance but insisted on staying by him.

The man acted as if Law wasn't there at all and looked straight ahead of him, heading towards a field of tall trees.

"So what's the plan now, huh? You have nowhere else to go, so I suggest you head back to-"

"And I suggest that you keep your damn mouth shut before I shove my sword down your throat." Despite being threatened, Law didn't seem phased one bit.

Contrary; he considered this a tantrum, oppose to a threat, coming from the heated swordsman.

"Jeez, talk about childish."

"I'll seriously cut you the next time, I'm not kidding." This still wasn't enough to intimidate the other man, but it did make him tired.

So Law backed away for awhile, growing distracted.

What he didn't notice, was that Luffy had disobeyed his orders and went ahead of him.

"There he is! Oh, thank goodness he didn't make it that far." Thinking it was best to sneak up on the man, Luffy ran up behind him, getting excited to ambush Zoro with a hug.

"Here I go... I'm taking you back, Zoro!" He wrapped his arms around the man, snuggling his face into the back of his neck.

... Silence.

Luffy parted his lips to speak, but it was too late to announce his arrival to Zoro. By the time he decided to do something, Zoro had already taken a hasty decision.

"Oni... Giri!" In a matter of seconds, blood spilled out of Luffy's chest, causing him to fall to his knees.

"Luffy?!"

"Zo...ro... Come back home..."

~~~