Mating Season | 3/3 🐈

Confused in between the pain and relief he was gaining all at once, Luffy was overwhelmed with emotions.

He wasn't used to making eye contact with Zoro when they were having sex, so he grew embarrassed to be seen by him during such an erotic situation.

"Don't tell me you're shy now, after you were so excited earlier. Where did all that confidence go?" Zoro asked, propelling at him with less velocity.

The hybrid boy gulped, his gaze struggling to focus on Zoro's face without getting foggy.

"Shy?? Me? No way!"

"Why did you just close your eyes then?" His master teased.

"D-d-did not!" Luffy insisted, shaking his head. With Zoro distracting the boy, he didn't feel him sliding in and out of him as much since he was too busy proving a point to him.

"Did to."

"Did NOT." Annoyed by this, the stubborn boy was caught off guard when Zoro removed one hand from his thigh to wrap it around his member.

"You just did it again, actually." Luffy's face was now turning red with anger.

"N-ngh... No, I didn't!!" He shifted his hips, lifting them towards the ceiling as Zoro pushed down on his midsection, keeping his torso flat on the bed.

Soon, it dawned on the hybrid that something was happening to his body. Unlike Zoro, Luffy felt too weak to break free of his chains.

The handcuffs might have slightly broken, but they were still fully functional, meaning that unless Zoro used the key to unlock them, Luffy wouldn't be able to release himself from them.

Meanwhile, his temporary prisoner was starting to feel a familiar sensation rush through him, an unforgettable feeling that was weakening him even more.

"Get closer, c'moooon." He complained, wearing a look of sadness on his face when staring at Zoro.

Hearing his voice made the older man frown at him in return, feeling frustrated.

"I'm going as fast as I can! Stop being so whiny." As the pressure got to him, Zoro said some things he didn't mean to blurt out during their intimate moment.

"G-go..mu.. Gomu no... Slingshot!!" Knowing he had been misunderstood and that Zoro was getting offended by him, Luffy used his devil fruit powers and ripped the metal cuffs right off him.

"That's not what I meant before," Zoro stopped for a moment after hearing Luffy's voice.

"Hhmpf!" He was left breathless when the boy pulled him in tightly for an embrace, wrapping his legs around Zoro's waist.

"So, that's what my needy baby wanted, huh?" Zoro spoke in a soothing voice, feeling his body being pushed down on.

Excitement settled back into Luffy as he used the strength he had in his legs to push Zoro further into him after having him pull out for a few seconds.

"Aa-ah.." His feet clamped onto the bed sheets, curling tightly when the pain and pleasure completely consumed him from the inside.

"C...close..."

"Are you?" Zoro let the boy hold onto his shoulders for support, leaning over him to suck on his neck.

"So am I." He smirked, being the last one to say anything else. The younger boy was incapable of forming another sentence without having it crumble apart with the amount of vibrations being sent through his unstable body.

Hearing Luffy lose all abilities to speak any longer from the intensity of their lustful game, Zoro grasped tighter onto the boy's waist, wrapping one of his hands around his hair, pulling his head back.