Stray Cat | 11 🐈

(A/N: Lol, just kidding. NOW'S probably the time you hide your screens. Sorry, I'll go now, see ya' in the underworld! 😂)

~~~~~~

(Still) Zoro's POV:

"Are you sure about this?" He looked back at me, nodding. I then placed a pillow beneath him, slowly pushing him down onto it.

"Comfy?" Agreeing with me, he mostly believed I did this for him to be relaxed. But there was more to it.

If my landlord hears him, he'll find out Luffy's living with me. If he won't even accept pets in my apartment, there's no way he would allow another person in here.

I made sure to start off very gentle on Luffy, inserting myself into him.

"A-Ahhh... Master Z-Zoro, wait! Wait!" His body tensed up at the unfamiliar sensation, and as did mine when he tightened around me.

"Shit, you're made out of rubber and yet you're so tight inside. I told you, you needed to let me stretch you out first." I attempted to pull myself out but he wouldn't let me do so.

Why's he holding back now?

The last thing I wanna do is hurt him.

- Third Person's POV:

Frozen in place, Luffy already broke one of the invisible rules Zoro had set so that he wouldn't get in trouble, by sending the pillow over the edge of the bed.

"D-don't move, please." His voice became shaky yet he tried to keep it low out of respect for Zoro's house and the neighbors surrounding within the complex building.

"I'm trying to take it out, wait a minute, okay?"

"No! Don't do anything yet... I don't want you to take it out." The younger denied, feeling a wave of heat flow throughout his face.

Zoro stayed silent, his hands still holding onto his length which wasn't even halfway inside of Luffy yet.

"It's okay, I can take it. It'll get easier." Breathing out, Luffy felt as if there was fire inside of him, causing the air around him to grow dense.

Meanwhile, his mate never felt colder during such an intense moment. He straightened out his back, standing taller than before.

Then, the man instructed Luffy to relax his muscles, as he began to penetrate him, the feeling making him forget to breathe for a minute.

Zoro might have told Luffy to relax, but he didn't remind him to continue breathing. The easier things got, the better it was for Luffy to adjust to Zoro's size, growing fond of the sensation he gave him.

He tugged at the sheets, his claws ripping through the fabric in a matter of seconds. Zoro heard the rip and started to chuckle.

Luffy hid his face within another pillow he grabbed nearby, hiding out of embarrassment.

"Well, you weren't joking when you said you could dig. But don't dig too deep or I'll be sleeping on the floor tonight." His commentary was sarcastic, yet it made Luffy emit a breathless laughter from the corner of his lips.

"Ngh!" When the older male found his g-spot, Luffy bit down onto the bed sheets, reaching in between his legs to stroke himself.

Soon, he stopped, inhaling the scent that the sheets had. Having a more advanced sense of smell being a hybrid meant that there were certain types of scents Luffy could easily pick up, faster than an average human being.

"It smells like Zoro..." Luffy snuggled his face into the  thin fabric, letting a constant flow of moans over spill from his mouth.

"A-ah.. Zoro! F-faster!!" Eventually, Zoro gave in, allowing Luffy to make as much noise as his heart desired, seeing there was no way around him either way.

"Hello??" A knock on the living room door startled both of the boys in their sinful act, yet it didn't stop Zoro from moving his hips while the bed squeaked at the rhythm of him thrusting.

"Are you home, Zoro? Someone filed a noise complaint to this address, please come to the door if you can!"

"Asshole! What shithead sent it out..." Zoro groaned, causing Luffy to jolt with the force of his pounding, making him scream.

Instant regret filled his face with embarrassment when the younger let out an accidental high-pitched moan.

There was no way Zoro was getting away with that so easily.

"You know what I told you about others living here with you, it's not allowed. Are you still listening?"

Luffy wiggled himself, turning over onto his back. He grabbed onto Zoro's shoulders, whispering something to him.

"But that's!... Just crazy enough to work. I can't believe I'm saying this, but let's try it." He watched as  Luffy leaned closer to where the bedroom door was facing, letting out a fake moan.

"I was right! There is som- hic! Someone in there with ya!" The landlord was furious, reaching for his set of keys to open the door.

"Huh?? What are you talking about, old man! That's just my TV." Zoro hid his face into Luffy's chest, unable to keep up the act without his self-esteem affecting him.

"This better work..." The younger boy fought hard to make his voice sound as realistic as possible.

"A-Ahhh.. A-Agh!! Wait, n-n-not so deep! Master..." Zoro quickened his pace, sending them both over the edge.

"Ack! Ah... MASTER!" Luffy trembled, releasing all over his stomach, panting breathlessly.

"Sorry to disturb you again, but what channel is that! Everything sounds so real." The look that he gave the old man outside made Zoro wheeze, laughing silently.

"It's a premium subscription, but I doubt you'd be able to afford it, man! This one's... Priceless to me." Luffy wrapped his arms around the man, hugging him tightly with a smile no one could take away.

The man eventually walked away, leaving Zoro alone. Or so, he thought he was.

"So, how was your first time, hmm?" Zoro asked, making the boy blush, remembering all of the things he shouted in the heat of the moment.

"Harder than I thought, but better than I expected."

"Oh yeah? That's good to hear." They snuggled up beside each other, but Zoro couldn't help but to notice how sad Luffy looked and worried about him.

"Luffy? What's wrong?" He hadn't even lifted his head up to face the older man, he kept it hidden in Zoro's side.

This odd behavior of his was difficult for Zoro to bear with: he wanted to see Luffy smile, not frown or hide. Especially not after what they did together.

"Hey, are you feeling alright?" His question was finally answered, but the answer Luffy gave him left Zoro feeling guilty.

"No, n... Not alright."

"What happened?" His voice sounded as if it could break down into tears at any minute, so Zoro turned over, pulling Luffy closely to him.

"Will you... Not like me anymore?"

"Like hell I would, you're stuck with me for life now." Raising up the boy's head, he brought his face closer and gave him a kiss.

"Then, does this mean you do want to keep me, master Zoro?"

"No, that's not what I meant." The smile that appeared on his face went away once more, hearing Zoro's decision.

"It means I want you to keep me. I already had you from the start." A gasp echoed from Luffy's mouth when he lifted himself up.

"Do you want to move in with me? We could find a better place to move into later on, I plan on moving out soon either wa- OOF!" The man started coughing when Luffy jumped onto him.

"YES YES! LUFFY HAPPY, MASTER MADE LUFFY  HAPPY!" He giggled, embracing Zoro tightly.

"Luffy made Master happy too. Very happy."

They cuddled up to each other and there they remained, hearing the rain fall until they fell asleep.

-THE END-