Gear Chibi | 3 👒

Zoro's eyes widened as he looked down to see Luffy squeezing his arms around his midsection tightly.

"Luffy, at least let me close the door first!" He blushed madly, locking the door behind him before drawing attention to anyone nearby.

The squishy boy pulled away from Zoro, looking up at him. "Why did you close the door?" He asked as the Swordsman's facial expressions grew crippling.

"Are you joking? I don't want everyone seeing! I mean, unless you're into that..." The short Captain remained clueless as to what his first mate was trying to say.

"And you... What happened? Did you back out so soon?" Zoro teased.

"Backing out of what?" The innocent boy questioned in return, a sweet smile plastered across his soft face.

"The blow job!" Zoro's bold answer made Luffy's face light up like fireworks during the Fourth of July.

"B-BLOW JOB!? THAT'S NOT WHAT I WAS TRYING TO GIVE YOU." He shouted.

"Then what?!"

"A hug! I was giving you a hug!" The boy hid his face inside of a pillow, banging his head against it.

Zoro was terribly embarrassed more than before as he put on a new shirt, tossing his other one into a laundry basket.

"I would give you one... But... I don't know how to do it yet." Luffy shamefully confessed, causing irregular heart palpitations in Zoro's heart.

"Uhh, y-you don't have to know either. I could teach you if you want, though."

"Teach me then!" Agreeing to be taught by Zoro, Luffy patiently waited to see what the older man was going to do and what steps followed after his pants were pulled down and placed aside on the bed.

"Push yourself back a little further." The short boy moved around, lying his head against a pillow as he finalized the position he chose to remain in.

Zoro took his underwear off and knelt on the bed, lowering his head down to Luffy's private parts.

Seconds later, he hollowed out his cheeks, taking him in.

The reaction Luffy had to seeing this was surprising to his lover and almost worrisome to the man.

"DON'T EAT IT! WHAT'RE YOU DOING!?" The boy pushed himself away, scooting up to where his back met the bed frame.

"Don't... Eat it?" Zoro questioned.

"It's possible!! It's... It's tinier now, you know."

"Not that it was big to begin with." The older man joked, crushing Luffy's soul along the way.

"Not true! Just wait until I grow up again, it'll... It'll be twice the size it was before!" He exhaled, unable to withstand his own words that took every last bit of confidence Luffy had in him.

"And here I thought Usopp was a good liar..." Zoro paused, wrapping his hand around the boy's length.

"But I was wrong," He said, bringing his dick closer towards his mouth. "You're an even better one."

Luffy gasped, feeling his heart shaking with anticipation. He started to laugh out of nowhere, interrupting Zoro.

"What's so funny?" He asked, seeing Luffy's face go red.

"I tried to grab your hair... I couldn't reach it." Zoro grinned, laughing at the younger who was struggling to reach further with his short arms.

As their act went on, Zoro had Luffy gripping onto the sheets while showing off his sinful moans to the ceiling he had cocked his head up to.