Stray Cat | 8 🐈

Grabbing onto the man's arms, Luffy pulled him in for an embrace, nearly melting into it. Despite being human, the boy still had the habit of purring, meaning he was constantly doing so in Zoro's ear.

"Cute.. Really cute." The older chuckled, seeing how clingy his sweet boy was while under his embrace.

"Master Zoro?" Looking up from beneath Zoro's hold, Luffy waited to ask the man a question.

"You can call me Zoro only, if you'd like. There's no need to be so formal with me." He said, making the younger blush.

"Zoro only, huh? Is Only your last name then?" For a cat hybrid, he sure did know how to drive Zoro crazy with his creative replies.

"RORONOA. My last name is Roronoa." He clarified, playfully pulling on the boy's ear.

"Owie owie, understood!" Having forgotten what he was going to tell Zoro for a moment, Luffy remained quiet until he finally remembered what had to say.

His daring mind was convincing him to speaking up, but his confidence levels were reminding the boy to think about what to say before saying anything at all.

"You see, what I was going to say... Was..." Zoro raised his eyebrow at the boy, leaving him speechless again.

Luffy could tell this was a never-ending cycle, so he intended on breaking it today.

"Can I hold onto you again?" The boy's face flushed red when Zoro was taken by surprise because of his sudden request.

"I'm not exactly a fan of hugging most people, Luffy." His truthful response made Luffy feel bad for asking him anything in the first place.

Seeing the noticeable change in the boy's mood, Zoro opened up to him. Luffy was shocked to feel his hands bringing him closer again.

"I don't like being held by other people," The man paused, wrapping his arms around Luffy's waist, feeling his heartbeat accelerate the closer he was to his chest.

"But you are an exception." Time stopped in that moment, and their surroundings faded away, becoming nothing but a fantasy of brand new colors.

With Zoro's words being the last ones spoken, no one else spoke after what he said. Seconds later, Luffy realized he had developed the courage to finally kiss the man, and surprisingly, Zoro wasn't retreating from the kiss.

"More..." The older male caressed Luffy's back through the soft fabric of his red shirt, sliding his hand beneath it.

"I need more." The boy pushed his head back, exposing his neck.

His skin was so gentle and smooth, Zoro pressed his lips against it, marking his territory on the younger.

"Haah... A..ah.." Giggling at the sudden contact Zoro's mouth had on Luffy's neck, he reacted differently to receiving a hickey than most humans do.

However, once he dove into the temptation of seduction, nothing held him back from moaning, not even the shame he felt.

Before things could go any further in between the two, Luffy jolted when Zoro stood up and sighed deeply.

"Shit, I almost forgot..." Unfortunately, their moment of intimacy fell short after Zoro remembered he needed to go out.

"Wh- what happened?" Luffy asked, feeling breathless, mid-sentence.

"I had self-defense classes today, again." The smile that was on the boy's face had transformed into a serious facial expression of disappointment.

Zoro had promised to return home in a few hours, yet that wasn't enough to convince him. He ended up clinging onto the man's legs, switching back to his cat form.

"Come on, L-L-uffy! Y-you'll make me fall, moron!" Reaching for his swords, Zoro placed them on his side, then bend down to Luffy's level.

"Don't go, please don't." The cat begged, being held in Zoro's arms. When he hopped off, he started to roll around the rug.

"I'll be back soon, Luffy. We'll continue what we started when I get back, okay?" Hearing that left Luffy reassured.

"Okay, master Zoro. Ooh! Ooh, I have a new name for you! Sword master Zoro!" The cat stopped to laugh at the name, yet Zoro didn't find it comedic.

"Hmm, I like that." He admitted right before closing the door behind him, leaving Luffy alone in the house.

"Hurry back..."

~~~