Hangover | 6 🎉

"I'm... Sorry for what I did at the party." Luffy finally admitted, unable to look his lover in the eyes.

The amount of embarrassment he felt in that moment shielded his eyes from looking up to even see if the man was still in the room or if he had left.

After nothing but silence roamed around the bedroom, Zoro made noise when he started clapping his hands.

"YOU'RE MERCILESS!" Luffy shouted, a hint of comedy in his voice made him giggle, thinking back at what just happened in between him and the older man.

The older man kept his silence and only spoke using body Language, guiding himself towards Luffy.

It caught the boy off guard when he realized he was pushed up against the bed frame by Zoro. As a response, he placed his hands around him, pulling him in for a kiss.

Through discussions, they finally came to an agreement with what their bodies decided, in spite of their heated argument.

"Oh, now you 'love me' huh. Why don't you go back to her, huh?" Luffy rolled his eyes, getting Zoro angered once more.

"Shut up. You're one to talk," the younger jolted underneath Zoro's touch, feeling him caress his thigh to get in between his legs.

"Why don't you kiss that asswipe again, you had fun screwing around with him."

"D...did.. Ngh! Did not." The air around Luffy felt as though they had turned into flames, and the deeper he inhaled, the harder it was to breathe.

Zoro witnessed the look on Luffy's face as it gradually went through many different changes while he penetrated his entrance.

"Haa..." His body froze, unintentionally clenching tightly around Zoro's length, blocking his way inside.

"Don't tense up so much." The man slid his hand beneath Luffy's waist, pulling out of him in order to reposition the boy.

"G...go..." He insisted, allowing the man to slide himself inside of him again.

"Weren't you pissed off awhile ago?"

"I still am, a-actually." Hearing how unsteady his voice was becoming, Zoro grabbed ahold of the boy's legs, thrusting into him.

A sharp pain radiated throughout Luffy's lower body, bothersome enough to make him yelp. And to his surprise, Zoro didn't stop at just one little thrust.

Adding pressure to each movement, the dominant giver devoured his boyfriend with love bites, while the receiver squeezed his eyes shut.

With the moon being the only witness of their intense night full of an erotic, sexual pleasure, Luffy's screams turned animalistic and as did his habit of clawing into Zoro's back.

Zoro switched positions again, wrapping his large hands around Luffy's tiny waist, standing tall behind his arched back.

"Sl...slow down! T-the bed is gonna break!" He gasped.

"The bed can be replaced afterwards." The older spoke, unleashing a ferocious pace that was sending Luffy overboard.

"I-I'm g-g-gonna BREAK! I can't be replaced! Mmh! Ah! Ahh!"

"You're right, you can't be. That's why I got so pissed off in the first place when seeing you with someone else." Talking about the same topic made Luffy angry.

"S-stop bringing it up! You would probably trade me f-for a bottle of beer, idiot."

"Add in a katana and maybe I'll consider it." The man joked, earning a lighthearted laugh from Luffy while he settled down, feeling the pressure get to him.

Not long after they started, the boy was already showing signs of reaching his climax. His first mate on the other hand, he was still holding back.

"Luffy, you alright?" Zoro asked, maintaining a slower pace than before for the younger to answer him.

"Y-yeah..." His lover responded with his eyes closed shut.

"You have tears streaming down your face, that's why I'm asking."

"Tears?" The boy furrowed his eyebrows, his eyes shimmering as they fluttered open.

Zoro ran his thumbs underneath the boy's neckline where the tears were running, then dragged them towards his eyelids, wiping his tears away.

"I didn't notice I was crying." Luffy admitted with confusion.

"Did I hurt you?" The man asked with caution before moving.

"No, I'm fine, really. I guess it was the excitement." His face flushed while answering Zoro, being engulfed into his arms.

"I see." The man slowly released Luffy from his grip after placing a kiss on his neck, then he thrusted back into him, earning an unexpected reaction from the boy.

"Did you just... Bite me?!"

"SORRY, I- I got scared." Zoro looked at the bite mark on his arm and chuckled.

"Mind doing it again? I sort of liked it."

"Zoroooo!!" He started to laugh while watching Luffy shove a pillow into his face.

Soon, their laughter ended while they focused on getting to a much desired release while feeling a fever wash over them, leaving a wave of heat to reside in the lover's bodies.

Not a single one said a word, just exchanged unidentified mumbles that would turn into a moan or a silent profanity.

Luffy reached down in between his legs to grab ahold of his dick, stroking it in his hands. His mouth hung wide open and his head was pushed against the bed frame.

Zoro pulled out of the boy before he could cum, releasing his load on himself and on Luffy's bottom. During this time, the younger was also on the edge of reaching his climax as well, so his boyfriend helped him finish.

"A...agh...!"

"Whew! What a night." The muscular male held Luffy in his arms as they waited for the effects of their orgasms to wear off to go wash up in the shower.

Later on, they went to the living room to watch TV for a little bit.

As the night went on, they were still wide awake, fingers intertwined while snacking peacefully on their couch. Luffy's legs were resting on top of the older man's lap, while Zoro kept his freed hand on the TV remote.

"It's getting late, we should go to sleep." Zoro suggested, turning the TV off. The younger boy agreed, grabbing an empty bowl that was once overflowing with their favorite salty snacks.

Zoro was the first to get up, walking over to where they normally store their TV remotes to put it away.

When he turned around, he was startled by a loud noise that echoed behind him, making the house shake.

"What was that?!"

~~~