"[last name]-chan, I'm over here!" The blond boy made his way through the crowd. You think it was the first time you've seen him out of his Toman uniform, or anything black. Chifuyu was a very stylish person. "I didn't want to make you wait, so I came early."

"Yeah, I thought you would do that so I ended up coming early as well." Chifuyu's eyes drifted from your own eyes onto the clothes you were wearing. You were so cute, he couldn't take it. "I should probably tell you why I'm going to Yokohama in the first place, right?"

"Oh... you did say that."

"Yes. My grandparents live there and I go down to visit them every few months... Do you still want to come along? You'll be meeting my family in the process so I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

"No, it's okay. I said I'll come along and I don't want to go back on that. It'd be nice to get out of Shibuya for a bit anyway."

"Thanks, Chifuyu-san." You adjusted the bag on your left shoulder and reached out to grab his hand with your right. "Shibuya station is a busy place, so I don't want us to get separated. I know which way we have to go to... so just let me to hold onto you." He nodded and clenched your hand back.

You led him down the stairs, left and right to the correct gates and finally you two had hopped onto the next train that left for Yokohama. It was an easy ride since it was only one train line, not to mention it only took half-an-hour. The only bad thing about the train when leaving Shibuya was how crowded the carriages were.

It was luck that you and Chifuyu even found a space you could stand in. "Sorry, Chifuyu-san. I should've told you before that it gets busy around this time."

"...No, don't... don't apologise." Poor boy was thing to keep his cool as he stared into your eyes. You were leaning on one of the doors of the train while Chifuyu was 'kabedoning' you against it to keep his distance and balance. He didn't know whether this was a blessing or a curse. "I'm sorry I have to stand like this in front of you. Sorry for making you uncomfortable."

"It's okay, you said you were going to protect me, right? If I were in the middle of the train by myself, who knows what would happen to me. I'm glad you're here." The train suddenly shook as it turned out of Shibuya, causing Chifuyu to quite literally topple on top of you. However, he was able to get up with fairly quickly, making sure to not look at you. He could tell that his face was red, when he means red, he means red.

"I can't believe I did that... I'm so sorry."

"Chifuyu-san, you need to stop apologising for the smallest things. This wasn't your fault. I'm just glad you didn't hit the door with your face." All he could do was turn his head and inhale a breath of satisfaction. His heart was beating fast; but he really liked this feeling.

Within a few minutes, yourself and Chifuyu had gotten a seat on the train. Luckily as you got out of the city, it wasn't as busy. "So, you said you were going to visit your grandparents?"

"Yeah, we'll be going to their dojo... since, they live there too. With everything going on, I haven't had the chance."

"Oh... Is that where you learned to fight? That's cool. I think Mikey's grandfather runs a dojo too."

"I should ask about it sometime. Oh, when we arrive, you should stay away from my grandma."

"...Why?"

"She's a bit on the crazy side. My grandpa on the other hand is more calmer. They actually met because my grandma was actually going on a rampage at school or something and my grandpa stopped her. A match made to be, maybe?"

"Are these your grandparents... on your mom's side? Or your dad's?"

"My mom's side. I guess she got my grandpa's genes since she's calmer than my dad. You should come over sometime and meet my parents properly, Chifuyu-san."