981-990

Chapter 981 Revealing the letter

  "Then my sister-in-law will be troublesome." She wants to get close to her daughter, and Wang Xiaohui is not polite. You wash as long as you wash, and you get up to wipe your hands and go into the house.

  Zheng Hua looked at the several pairs of bowls and chopsticks piled in the basin, and laughed angrily. This Wang Xiaohui, since her brother-in-law is not an official, she has a temperament.

  If this were before, she would just lend her two courage, and she would not dare to let her sister-in-law help wash the dishes.

  It was dark at 7 or 8 o'clock in the summer, and it was less than 5 o'clock in the summer. Seeing that there was no excuse to stay, Li Xiaomei had to leave at the urging of Secretary Wang.

  But two weeks later, Li Xiaomei was carrying a big bag with food in it, and he also took two books for Lin Shuguang, a new suit, a sweater that she knitted by herself, and two pairs of cloth shoes. 

  Although Wang Xiaohui was angry when she saw Li Xiaomei, she was here to give things away. She also said that she was admiring Lin Shuguang and had no other intentions. I hope she won't be offended.

  As for this sweater, she said it was knitted for her father, and her father didn't fit well, so she brought it to Lin Shuguang by the way.

  Let's lie to the ghost, the sweater doesn't fit well and won't be disassembled and re-knitted, and listening to this, she can finish knitting this sweater for many years.

  There are indeed years, almost ten years.

  Of course Lin Shuguang would not ask Li Xiaomei to bring things, let alone bring them to him and wear them all.

  "I am an old farmer and I can wear anything. These new clothes are not needed at all. You should take them back."

  "Whoever wears the clothes for me, if you don't want them, I can only throw them away. Also, I came today, mainly to tell you that Lin Lanshu not only changed her name to Xiang Hongxin, but also submitted a letter to expose you..."

  "Ah..." Several people in the room were a little bit confused, especially Wang Xiaohui. Seriously, "It's impossible. Lan Shu's child is so sensible and kind, absolutely impossible. Leader Li, you can't just say that Lan Shu isn't here."

  Li Xiaomei glanced at Wang Xiaohui, the corner of her mouth couldn't hide the ridicule. She didn't say that before Lin Lanshu submitted the disclosure letter, she also approached her, saying that as long as she can unite with her, Wang Xiaohui is guaranteed to leave Lin Shuguang.

  But of course she would not agree. She was not stupid. This would add to Lin Shuguang's guilt, so he wouldn't even want to stand up in his life.

  "If Comrade Wang doesn't believe what I said, it may not be long before someone is sent to investigate. Then you will know if I am silly."

  Although Lin Shuguang was shocked by Li Xiaomei's words, he soon wanted to understand what is going on.

  "If I guessed correctly, someone behind Xiang Hongxin must have instructed her to do this. She said she didn't say who made her write this report letter? Is it Duan Hong?" Although Lin Shuguang's words were interrogative, he felt very deeply in his heart. definitely.

  "She didn't say anything about it, but Xiang Hongxin did answer a call before, and it was answered in my room, because our art troupe has a phone in my room." Li Xiaomei finished explaining, and continued: "That call is indeed one. The person called Duan Hong called, and she did indeed finish the call and wrote a report to expose you." There is no need to elaborate on the following words. People with long brains will be able to figure out what is going on. Hong Xin is now in order to Pan Gaozhi, in order to successfully marry Duan's family, what can Duan Hong ask her to do, can she not agree, and the person who exposes it, to her, has nothing to do with her.

Chapter 982 White-eyed Wolf

Next, Li Xiaomei focused on the content of the letter, and then everyone in the room looked at Wang Xiaohui.

  Li Xiaomei used some methods to deceive the letter from Xiang Hongxin to expose Lin Shuguang. After reading the content, she found that, as she said, the person targeted there was really Wang Xiaohui.

  Of course, some words there are fabricated, but about Wang Xiaohui's family, there is really no lie.

  Wang Xiaohui shook her head in disbelief, "Impossible, how could Lan Shu do this, I am her mother, why did she harm me like this? What good is it for her?"

  "You went out one day a few days ago. Did you go to the county to see Xiang Hongxin?"

  Lin Shuguang hit the nail on the head, Wang Xiaohui immediately paled and wanted to shake her head, but didn't dare, because she did go to see a girl in the county that day.

  At that time, she felt that the girl had been away for five or six days, and she estimated that the severing relationship with the Lin family was almost done. I wonder if Duan Hong has replied.

  It was because she was worried about these things that she secretly ran to the county and met Xiang Hongxin outside. At that time, she was indeed confessed by Xiang Hongxin, including those that Li Xiaomei said.

  "I, I don't know that Lan Shu asked me those words to hurt us." Now Wang Xiaohui had to admit that she seemed to have been abandoned by her most beloved girl.

  Wang Xiaohui lowered her head ashamed, and sobbed softly, "How can that girl Lan Shu be like this? Does she know that if I say this, how am I going to live?"

  "That's an unfamiliar white-eyed wolf. She thought she was a daughter of the Lin family and couldn't get away with anything. Whatever you tell her, she wouldn't go out and talk nonsense. Now she knows that she is not a daughter of the Lin family, and she can't find a chance to fall into trouble, Wang Xiaohui, you say Are you stupid? At this time, when she asks you these words, don't you have any defense?" Zheng Hua was angry, wishing to give Wang Xiaohui a few big mouths.

  "Xiang Hongxin mentioned at that time, she said that if your family does not want to be dragged down by Wang Xiaohui, let you get a divorce as soon as possible, so that the Lin family will not be affected too much." Li Xiaomei tentatively said to Lin Shuguang.

  Although this was spoken to Hongxin, it was indeed her intention for this trip.

  Because she was betting that Lin Shuguang would not divorce Wang Xiaohui because of this incident, she told Li Xiaomei that if she still wanted to marry Lin Shuguang, she had to make efforts to try to get Lin Shuguang to agree to divorce Wang Xiaohui.

  At that time, Li Xiaomei understood Xiang Hongxin's intentions. It seemed that she was still riding a tiger, and then she didn't want the Lin family to be completely destroyed, so she ran to talk to her.

  In this way, if Lin Shuguang can agree to divorce Wang Xiaohui, then Li Xiaomei will definitely help them run the Lin family for the next thing. Maybe they can turn big things into small things. Anyway, there is no Lin Shuguang or anything, so he can. Said she was deceived by Wang Xiaohui.

  But this still requires Wang Xiaohui to be willing to help, so she said that she had kept Lin Shuguang from the matter of her natal family.

  Li Xiaomei said Lin Lanshu, that is, to Hongxin, except for her own part.

  Wang Xiaohui was completely shocked this time. There were some things she had only said to Lin Lanshu. Li Xiaomei said in such detail, it is impossible to overheard it.