61-70

Chapter 61: Captain Shen's Thoughts

  Shen Yiyi was stunned by the question of Captain Shen, guessing that it was the fine grains that made her dad suspicious? After all, who can take out so much fine grain at this time. Blame her for being so gluttonous, she couldn't swallow whole grains.

  "Of course, but the little brother said that it must be kept secret, and he is definitely not allowed to tell it, otherwise he will not take me next time." Shen Yiyi said in his heart, even if her father guessed something was wrong, he would not think of her. Hidden treasure.

  Captain Shen nodded: "Secrecy is right, this matter can't be said." Otherwise, the way to find food can also be their turn in Shangou Village. Captain Liu of Liujiapu is not easy. "The little grandson of the Gu family, when I first saw it, I knew that the child was not simple, he was a tiger that couldn't be restrained."

  "..." It seemed that her dad suspected it was the little brother.

  Speaking too much, Shen Yiyi didn't speak, and just nodded there.

  "Dad can't talk to the kid, Xiao Wu, you can see if you can build a bridge for Dad on this matter, and ask Comrade Gu Xiao, Dad wants to take people to fish today, but this is a matter of using fish for food. Dad can't come forward, and the village can't find such a capable person, so he can only ask Comrade Gu Xiao for help. Of course, this favor will not let him help in vain."

  It turned out that her father didn't doubt her, but asked Gu Zumo to help him change. Food idea.

  Yesterday, I heard what Li Huzi said, that there is a lot of food there, and the demand for fish for the New Year is also large. This should not be a big problem.

  And in this way, there is no need for my little brother to fish for fish by himself. In this cold weather, such a small child soaks on the ice all day. When he grows old and gets sick, he will be alone. It is not safe. Going down, there is no one to save him.

  She knows that every village has the habit of catching in winter, but it is usually on the New Year's Day, and the fish caught are all divided by each family, and dishes are added during the New Year.

  Today is the sixteenth of the twelfth lunar month, and her dad has such a plan to start fishing a week in advance.

  Then let the little brother build a bridge and replace the fish with food. The villagers are given life-saving food, which is not much better than eating fish. The little brother can still get some benefits from it. How did her dad think of this idea, it's the best of both worlds.

  Thinking of this, Shen Yiyi nodded: "I have to ask about this. As for the little brother's answer, then I don't know. But dad, you have to agree to me and you are not allowed to ask

  anything when you see the little brother." The girl knows to be cautious. , Even his dad is on guard, which is good. Captain Shen looked at his daughter with satisfaction: "Dad knows, don't worry, dad will let you pass on this matter if he doesn't show up, but there is one thing, we all want coarse grain this time, you can ask Comrade Gu Xiao, see if you can Come back more often."

  Her dad didn't show up, is this because he is afraid that something will happen in the future and he will take responsibility?

  It's illegal to sell things privately these days. Although it's allowed to change things, it should refer to a small amount of change, which is tens of catties, hundreds of catties...

  "Dad, doing this will not cause trouble to my little brother, right? ? "

  Shen captain waved his hand," if this captain dad to come forward, and that is the trouble. the two of you may have always been a child, if she really made something that day, nor Suansha event. "

  Shen Yiyi look out of the house glance down the voice said: "that we can say well, you know this matter, and little brother I know, no one can be honest with others, otherwise I would not help you busy miles."

  girl talk things more It got his heart, Captain Shen took a puff of cigarette, looked at the girl with a smile, and nodded in response: "Don't worry, Xiao Wu, at this time, every family is short of food. If you can give them all the food, who would ask about the food from? Where did it come from? What channel did it come from."

  "But what if someone asks?"

  "Nothing, otherwise, whoever asks will not distribute food to anyone, and if he doesn't want to starve to death, I will shut my mouth tightly. "