781-790

Chapter 781 She's a Good Aunt.

  But when she thinks about that ward, Shen Yiyi can't laugh. She can't bear to carry her baby egg to that kind of room. It's too boring, and there are so many people.

  I don't know if such a hot house will breed germs or infectious diseases.

  Even if these are not there, will the noise scare her baby nephew?

  A glance at the third brother was still thinking about the third sister-in-law, and Shen Yiyi didn't care about it, and asked Su Juan to take care of the child first. She had to change the status quo as much as possible before the third sister-in-law came out.

  At this time, the hospital did not have a building, and she could understand it, but one town had a department of obstetrics and gynecology in one hospital, and there were only a few wards. Isn't this a scam?

  It is said that a ward for four people is in good condition, and there is a room with six or seven beds. Su Juan said that they also have a ward like a big fire bed. If there are too many people, they will be assigned to that kind of ward. .

  I will drop a mother, and when she has money, I will donate money to Qinghe Town to build a large hospital, and then I will give a whole floor to the obstetrics and gynecology department. This woman is not easy to give birth to children, how can I not take it seriously.

  Actually, Shen Yiyi wanted to take the child back. If the doctor agreed, she would ask her third brother to go to the work unit to ask for a car. As the secretary of the mayor, it wasnt impossible to do this.

  The town government has just a jeep. In fact, Shen Yiyi's thoughts are a bit embarrassing for Shen Sanzhu.

  But for the sake of his wife and children, Shen Sanzhu gritted his teeth and agreed, and then the brothers went to ask the doctor, and the result was of course no good.

  Su Juan said that the old doctor said that although Gu Nan gave birth smoothly and had a smooth birth, he still cannot be discharged from the hospital. He still needs to stay in the hospital for one night and observe carefully.

  The old doctor said so, they didn't dare to leave the hospital without authorization, they had to go back to the ward first.

  Fortunately, she was well prepared. This year, she bought and traded again, and everything was piled up in the space.

  Shen Yiyi ran back to the ward and began to take out things from the back basket, spread a new sterilized bed sheet, and then took out an exposed towel, half of buckwheat husk and half of the soft pillows were passed by her. In exchange for the space, I heard that such a pillow will not only help mothers sleep, but they will not suffer from headaches.

  If it wasn't for fear of being discovered that her bag is too pretentious, she would like to throw out the hospital mattress too.

  There are also clothes worn by children and adults, all of which are new and have been washed and exposed to ultraviolet rays.

  The hospital quilts, bed sheets, pillows, Shen Yiyi were all taken away by the nurse.

  There was also the small table next to the bed. Although it was not convenient to replace it with a new one, Shen Yiyi took a tablecloth and wrapped it, and then put on her own new kettle and a new cup. If it weren't for everyone's eyes, she would want to be there now. Put a big screen next to it to separate a room for Sansao and the little baby.

  She didn't participate when winter, summer, and autumn were born. This little baby is blessed to have such a little fairy aunt.

  Take a look, in this harsh environment, she can create a different little world for her baby.

  Shen Yiyi tidied up here, and the next few houses were completely circled by her operation, and they all stared at them with wide-eyed eyes.

  Those who can give birth in the hospital these years are all about people. Looking at this girl, even the hospital she dislikes it. What kind of person it must be.

Chapter 782 

The family members of the patients with different fate and the same person couldn't help being curious. They ran out and asked the nurse secretly. When they heard that the man was the mayor's secretary and the woman was a teacher, they also settled an account for Shen Sanzhu and Gu Nan. The girl should be able to earn 30 yuan, and the woman's estimate is also able to earn 20. This adds up to 50 yuan.

  Alas, I earn a lot, but I can't do that. These young people really don't know how to live.

  It was a mother-in-law  who came to inquire about her. By doing this, she knew how much Shen Sanzhu and Gu Nan earn in a month. When she went back and talked to those family members secretly, everyone was not surprised that Shen Yiyi was so. Stinky.

  Shen Yiyi knows that everyone is uncomfortable when she was doing this. Now she can't take care of others not accustomed to seeing it. The bed sheets and beddings in the hospital are so dirty, and the traces on them are still there. I don't know how many people have used them before and haven't washed them.

  It's not that she doesn't have such conditions, just because you are used to it, I have to put my family in danger of being infected.

  Shen Yiyi still called the shots and threw away all the dirty clothes of her third wife. In fact, other pregnant women must be reluctant to throw them away. They can still wear them, so why do they want to throw them away.

  Why, it's because she doesn't lack money, and she's already prepared.

  When Gu Nan came back, she put on the pajamas that Shen Yiyi had prepared for her. They were made of pure cotton, which were comfortable and absorbing sweat. Then they lay down on the bed with new sheets, pillowed with scented pillows, and covered them. With the new towel quilt, I suddenly felt that my child was too comfortable.

  "I think the greatest happiness of my life is meeting you," just when Shen Sanzhu's heart trembled, his daughter-in-law said again: "What good deeds I have done in my last life, I can meet a good sister like Yiyi, really three Zhu, I think I'm too happy."

  The little baby lying beside her mother also squeaked in cooperation, making the two people who were still touched laugh, "Look, my son also feels His aunt is so kind, he will respond to your words."

  Several people in the room heard what the couple said.

  Among them was a parturient named Li Yuling, who heard Gu Nan's words especially harsh.

  In fact, her due date has not arrived yet, but because the sister-in-law beat and scolded her, she gave birth prematurely, and she had just given birth to a little girl who was less than four catties.

  The family didn't care about the little granddaughter who spoiled her daughter-in-law, but she was very disgusted with the little granddaughter born to her daughter-in-law.

  At this moment, even her man is gone, and I don't know why? Don't you want them mother and daughter?

  Li Yuling was hungry. Listening to Gu Nan and Shen Sanzhu's affectionately speaking, she saw that the little girl was busy spreading sheets and changing quilts. She just didn't know where she got it. It's millet porridge again, and it's chicken soup again.

  In this contrast, the woman's jealousy arose. At this moment, the look in Gu Nan's eyes was like looking at an enemy. Why, why is she a woman? Her mother-in-law and her family would treat her as a treasure. The weeds are almost the same.

  Shen Yiyi just went out to clean the lunch box, and then went to ask the doctor when her baby nephew could drink something.

  Little things don't cry or make trouble, occasionally open their eyes and wrap their own mouths there.

  Shen Yiyi always felt that the little guy was hungry and didn't dare to feed anything without authorization, so he ran to ask the doctor.