151-160

Chapter 151 Apple 

When the son-in-law is tired, he has to go to rest. He can chat anytime. He didn't see the tired face of the child. This old man was in a house, so he caught the future son-in-law.

  Old Mrs. Shen now has a future son-in-law in his eyes, and she doesn't care if others think of her.

  "Xiao Mo just came back from the county, he must be tired, go, and go to the house with my aunt for a while."

  Gu Zumo was very obedient today, and Mrs. Shen asked him to follow, he got up and followed out.

  "Xiao Wu, Comrade Gu Xiao just came back from the county. He is tired of watching this child. Let him go to your house and lie down for a while. When he eats, let him eat in your house so as not to be with the big guy. It's not good to eat."

  Don't think that Mrs. Shen is discussing with you, she is just telling you.

  How can I go to her house, there are so many ugly things in her house.

  "Mom, my house is very messy, so let my little brother go to the third and fourth brother's house..."

  "nonsense, your house is still messy. Besides, your third and fourth brothers' house is too cold, and there is no kang. Burn, who do you want to freeze to death."

  Shen Sanzhu , Shen Sizhu: Do you still know that the house is cold? Are you still our mother-in-law?

  Mrs. Shen doesn't care whether her daughters agree or not. She is still planning to hire a son-in-law. If it's not nice to other children, why should people join your family?

  Seeing Gu Zumo followed her mother into the Westinghouse, Shen Yi was anxious.

  Her mother was impulsive again.

  Gu Zumo was giving her mother some fascinating soup, and she was so excited that she had forgotten the secret between their mother and daughter.

  Shen Yiyi hurriedly followed and saw her mother was looking for quilts and pillows. Shen Yiyi was sweating down here

  There was no quilt in this room, the camel quilt, she took it out before going to bed, and went to the space when she woke up. Throw in.

  "Mom, Mom, you go out, no, no, I mean, you go to that house to accompany the guests, let me just put brother here. You invited Li Lao's old aunt, I reckoned she would come."

  "That Okay, that mom will accompany your old aunt, but don't forget to find a pillow for Comrade Gu Xiao so that he will lie down for a while."

  "I see, you hurry up and accompany my old aunt. She's  here." Shen As Yiyi said, she pushed her mother out.

  So embarrassing, Shen Yiyi turned his head to look at Gu Zumo, he smirked, and quickly pretended to look for bedding and pillows in the kang cabinet.

  Gu Zumo retracted his gaze to look at the room and glanced at Shen Yiyi. Seeing that she seemed very nervous, he became nervous too.

  It's not that the two of them have not been alone before, so there is nothing to worry about.

  Thinking about it this way, it was really effective. Gu Zumo took the messenger bag on his back and put it on the kang, then opened it, took out a net bag of apples from it, and handed it to Shen Yiyi: "It's given by someone else, see if it's frozen. "

  Where did you get it?" Shen Yiyi stopped the movement of his hand, glanced at the small apples with big smart eyes, and raised his head to ask Gu Zumo.

  Because she knew that fruit was scarce at this time, and even one winter, there was no fruit in the town except for frozen pears.

  It is said that during the Chinese New Year in previous years, in order to allow the people to have a rich year, the transportation company would also organize vehicles to go to other places to pull some apples back, but because the cost is too high and it is not easy to save, a car of apples almost costs half a car of quilts. Covered, it may not guarantee that it will not turn into a frozen apple.

  Moreover, the apples that were finally pulled back, even the car was not unloaded, and they were booked by the relevant households. In the end, the people still had money and couldn't buy the apples.

Chapter 152 This is Home

  So don't look at the few apples that Gu Zumo took out. They are not big, but they are also extremely precious.

  Think about the fruits in your own space. If you sell some, you can definitely sell it at a good price, and it will happen just a year ago. Maybe you can really take the opportunity to make a fortune.

  "Someone else gave it." Gu Zumo seemed reluctant to talk about it, and after speaking vaguely, he started to look around again.

  Why is there a smell of food in the little girl's house?

  The most irritating taste is the taste of the sausages he had eaten before?

  Seeing Gu Zumo's black eyes half-squinted and staring at the pile of things underground, Shen Yiyi reacted and hurriedly pretended to go to the kang cabinet to get the bedding, which was actually taken out of the space, and then threw it on Gu Zumo's head. , And threw the pillow to him, "Aren't you tired? Lie down for a while. When the meal is ready, I will call you."

  Gu Zumo fell down after being hit by the thick camel hair and took the pillow under his head. Once he was stuck, he didn't want to get up when lying on the hot kang.

  "No, don't call me for dinner."

  Yesterday, Gu's family was upset until midnight and no one was asleep. Gu Zumo slept for three hours at most. He got up at four o'clock in the morning and went to the town to take a car. He is really sleepy and tired now. .

  People who wanted to lie down for a while, covered with a soft quilt, fell asleep when they lay down.

  Hearing the slight snoring, Shen Yiyi thought he had heard it wrong, so he quietly walked over and took a look, oh my god, it was like a second sleep, this person seemed to have not finished speaking, so he fell asleep when he said he was asleep.

  Tsk tsk, Shen Yiyi shook his head and looked at Gu Zumo's sleeping face, her cute little face matched the heart of an old aunt, so she couldn't avoid having to slobber again.

  The teenager is still too tender. This is in someone else's house. I don't even have a sense of precaution. I actually fell asleep when I fell down.

  Fortunately, she is still a good person, um, all of them are good people.

  Shen Yiyi quietly retreated to the door, thinking about it, turned his head and took another look. The camel hair was wrapped up with some floral cloth from the space a few days ago, together with the soft single mattress.

  Viewed from the outside in this way, it is a big quilt and a flowered mattress.

  As for the pile of things underground, sweet potatoes, potatoes and dried vegetables, he is not afraid to be discovered, it is the sausages and sausages. If this thing is seen by Gu Zumo, it is really hard to explain.

  The ones that she used to exchange for rice at Li Huzi's place before, said that her father's friend sent them. It has been so many days, and her father's friend, this sent so many more.

  Shen Yiyi walked back again and took all the sausages into the space. As for the bacon, this thing is common in farmers, so you don't need to accept it if you are not afraid of being discovered.

  After finishing all this, Shen Yiyi quietly exited the room.

  When Shen Yiyi came out, the dining tables on the ground floor of Dongwu Kang had been placed, and the dishes and chopsticks had been taken up.

  Mrs. Shen led the two daughters-in-laws to serve vegetables on the plate, and saw the girl coming out, and hurriedly asked about Gu Zumo's situation: "I see that Comrade Gu has red blood in his eyes. You didn't ask him, did it last night? Sleep well?"

  "Mom, your girl was also a girl when she was young. You are really, so I am ashamed to ask."

  "Haha, too, then don't ask." Shen Lao Niang laughed and took a few bowls. , I left some dishes for Gu Zumo before letting the two daughter-in-laws serve them.

  Six vegetable tubes are enough, 20 catties of sorghum wine tubes are enough, and two fragrant rice tubes are enough.

  Now anyone who treats guests dares to talk like this, not to mention such good dishes and rice, it is the batter of rice, and no one dares to say that you can eat enough.