751-760

Chapter 751 What's your idea? 

It's easy to talk about things at the school. Shen Yiyi's grades have always been the best in the class. Even the principal and teachers can't stop others from doing well.

  After talking about the upgrade exams in the second half of the year, Shen Yiyi came out of the school and saw a donkey cart coming here from a distance, and she knew the people sitting in the cart. It was Sun Chunhua and Sun Qiuhua.

  Sun Qiuhua must really like big red. In this gray, white, blue and black era, she wears a red dress every time she sees her, and she still wears a thin woolen coat, in the low temperature of minus 20 degrees. Next, this girl is no longer there.

  Shen Yiyi wrapped the big padded jacket wrapped around her body, let alone minus twenty degrees, it was ten degrees, she was all a big padded jacket, and how thick she was to wear.

  So looking at Sun Qiuhua's beautiful and freezing look, she suddenly felt extremely cold.

  Sun Qiuhua snorted as soon as she saw Shen Yiyi, and immediately raised her arrogant neck, as if she was sitting in a Mercedes-Benz BMW instead of a donkey cart.

  When it was Sun Chunhua, she greeted Shen Yiyi busy, "Isn't this little sister Shen? Are you going back to the village? Come on, get in the car quickly, and we will take you for a ride."

  "No, I am willing to walk. "Shen Yiyi leaned aside as he said, letting go, just wanting them to pass first.

  But Sun Chunhua asked the driver to stop the donkey cart, and then walked over with great enthusiasm, pulling Shen Yiyi up and letting in the cart, "Come on, Sister Shen, speaking of our two families are not outsiders, and this car ,We hired it, don't sit for nothing, right?"

  Shen Yiyi shook off Sun Chunhua again, hehe, "Thanks, I don't want to take advantage of it. Besides, our two families seem to have nothing to do with each other, right?

  " Who said it's okay, isn't my Donghua your fourth sister-in-law? Why, don't your family want to regret their marriage?"

  Sun Chunhua always smiles when she talks, but every time she listens to her, Shen Yiyi can't wait to fan her and slap a few times.

  Now there are two of them here, and she is just one older brother, and the old man driving the car might even pull sideways.

  Shen Yiyi weighed it again and again before she didn't practice with Sun Chunhua, but she was not polite, and she let out a cold voice again, and said loudly, "Auntie, you shouldn't be the age to retire? Why are your memory degraded? That's it, tut, I have nothing to say with someone like you who wants to recognize your sister after taking the money."

  Shen Xiaowu deliberately called Aunt Sun Chunhua, but she was so angry.

  They can't fall out with Shen Shulin's family now, otherwise the big event of Lao Zhang will be ruined, and the old man will never spare her.

  Sun Chunhua tried to resist it, but didn't let herself break out, but that exquisite face looked a little funny at the moment as if she couldn't smile, wanted to be angry but didn't dare.

  "Eldest sister, hurry up, and talk to her with a yellow-haired girl. If you want to find Donghua, go and look for it. If that girl dares to deny you the eldest sister, see if I won't kill her." Sun Qiuhua said, it was still white. Shen Yiyi glanced.

  After hearing this, Shen Yiyi immediately swept the sisters viciously. It wasn't that Zhang Wei had failed. The head Zhang had hit her fourth sister-in-law again, right?

  If that's the case, huh, then I'm sorry, she will never let the old Sun's family go this time, just by the way, let her sister-in-law vent her anger.

  Being stared fiercely by Shen Yiyi, Sun Chunhua was a little stared at, and hurriedly said: "Sister Shen, we have a fight with your sister-in-law, sisters..."

Chapter 752 Old Objects

  What a TM sister, these words sound familiar, like those who live in romantic places in movies and TV series, or often use such lines between wives and concubines.

  Shen Yiyi hurriedly waved his hand, and hurriedly called to a halt, "Stop, my fourth sister-in-law has completely severed relations with your family, and now I want to recognize my sister again, it depends on our family's answer or not."

  Shen Yiyi finished this. After speaking, she glanced at Sun Qiuhua contemptuously, and raised her voice to warn: "I will treat it as a donkey's fart just now. If there is another time, if you dare to smoke my fourth sister-in-law, I will take your words. Tell my fourth brother, hey, I guess it's easy to hit you all over the floor when he hit your teeth."

  "You..." Sun Qiuhua wanted to say that you are a little yellow girl, and you dared to threaten me. Then she thought about the big guy Sizhu. If the big slap is photographed, let alone her mouthful of white teeth, whether this face can be kept is a question.

  Sun Qiuhua weighed it over and over again, but when the words came to her lips, she just let her swallow it back.

  Sun Chunhua seemed to be scared too, and no longer dared to provoke Shen Yiyi. Pulling Sun Qiuhua, the sisters got into the donkey cart and greeted the old man driving the cart to leave.

  I definitely didn't read the almanac when I went out today, and she bumped into all these one by one.

  Originally, she wanted to go to the supply and marketing agency to see if there was anything that didn't require a ticket, maybe she could still meet an old thing or something.

  But she met so many people who were so heartbroken in one morning. She had to believe in evil, so she had better look at the almanac and go another day.

  It's okay to go back to the mountain so early. When Shen Yiyi came home, he wanted to help a few children burn the kang and clean the house by the way.

  There is always no occupant in this house, and a few children will come back at night to save a night, and the meals during the day will not burn much firewood. The house is as cold as an ice cellar.

  Now a few boys live in the East Room, and two young girls in the West Room. They touched the children's bedding and felt that the thickness was okay. Another room brought out a pack of candles, a flashlight, and another room.

  Just letting a few such small children live alone, she is always not at ease, but the family is now in the mountains, and a few children still have to study, there is really no way.

  Feeling that burning an empty pot is a bit of a waste of firewood, Shen Yiyi first fry a pot of melon seeds, and then a pot of peanuts, and they are all cooked. When the pot is being brushed, Zhang Chuncao comes.

  "As soon as I saw the smoke from the chimney at this time, I knew that you must be at home. I heard that you came back early in the morning and started working with the old lady next door?" The children have been looking after the children, and Shen Yiyi quickly took it back. Bring the peanut seeds and bring them up, "Auntie, you can eat some melon seeds and peanuts."

  Everyone knows something in the village that will be spread soon. She and the old lady quarrel must be known to everyone, and the details must also know.
  Zhang Chuncao didn't know that at first, and now she has also heard of it, so she hurried up and take a look.

  Shen Yiyi only briefly talked about the morning matter, and then changed the topic, "Auntie, I heard Brother Dazhong said that you have an old thing in your house, do you want to sell it?"

  Speaking of this, Zhang Chuncao immediately became vigilant. , Hurriedly got up and went down to the ground, closed the door of the house, and dared to answer Shen Yiyi: "This matter has made me worry about it. You said that at this time, I don't let my family keep that kind of stuff, but our family's stuff is loyal. Their ancestors left it, so I can't throw it away."

  "If it's your ancestors, I think you'd better keep it. Maybe in a few years, no one will care about it. It's worth the money."