401-410

Chapter 401 Compulsory Renting

  Shen Yiyi followed Gu Zumo and came out to see that it was Director Liu of the street.

  No, the mother and daughter following Director Liu are not exactly the disgusting mother and daughter yesterday.

  About yesterday's matter, Shen Yiyi hadn't come in a hurry to talk to Gu Zumo, so when he opened the door, he let go of the door and let a few people into the yard.

  As soon as the mother and daughter came in, they looked around and looked around. Seeing that they still wanted to enter the house, Shen Yiyi hurriedly stretched out his hand to stop him, "What are you doing? I didn't make enough trouble yesterday, why are you trying to make trouble today?"

  Director Liu then Dissatisfied, she glared at Wang Xiaojuan's mother and daughter, turned to Shen Yiyi and said, "That's what happened. For such a large yard, the number of residents must be at least two families."

  "Little girl, don't worry, our family will definitely not live in vain. How about five yuan a month?" Without waiting for Shen Yiyi's answer, Wang Xiaojuan continued to stay there. Saying to himself, "But there are six people in our family, so you have to vacate one of the main houses for us."

  Shen Yiyi: "...?" They paid for this house, and they can't live in it by themselves. Must be let to live in by outsiders? Did she hear me right?

  "You want to rent the main house. Is that five dollars less?" Director Liu winked at Wang Xiaojuan as he said, asking her to add more, and then she was helping to say something nice. After all, the population of this family is simple, and the brothers and sisters live there, so I guess it can be discussed.

  "Director Liu, you are aware of the situation in our family. Our family really has no money. It is the five dollars that was saved from the mouths of a few children." Wang Xiaojuan is not sure if he is afraid that someone next door will hear him. When he speaks, Deliberately lowered his voice.

  And if it weren't for Shen Yiyi's side by the door and seeing what she meant, she wouldn't want to stand in the courtyard to talk at all.

  "But for these five dollars, you still have to live in the main house..." Director Liu looked at Shen Yiyi embarrassedly, and then glanced at Gu Zumo.

  "Director Liu, you don't have to be embarrassed. We don't dare to ask for their money."

  "Huh?" Not only Director Liu was stunned by Shen Yiyi's words, the mother and daughter were also stunned for a while, and then they showed their faces. Thank you happily, "Thank you so much, then we will go back and pack our things now and move in right away ."

  "No hurry, wait for us to move out, this house, we don't need it, how will it be given to you? "Shen Yiyi asked with a smile.

  "Well, that's okay, we actually need two rooms, no, one main room and two wing rooms."

  Although we know that Shen Yiyi's words are not good, but the mother and daughter are now a little dazzled by happiness. Yes, they moved to the Tongzilou of the sugar factory yesterday, where is the place where people live, and later came up with such an idea. It just so happened that Director Liu in the street had a good relationship with their Zhang family, so the mother and daughter came to the street early in the morning under the banner of their father-in-law.

  The mother and daughter are beautiful. Not only can they go back to eat for free every day when they move here, but they can also let Zhang Miao marry Secretary Shen. This is a good thing with two birds with one stone.

  She used to think that Sun Qiuhua's mother and daughter were shameless enough.

  She could also see that Director Liu was obviously partial to the mother and daughter.

Chapter 402

  Shen Yiyi put away his smiling face, glanced at Director Liu coldly, and said in a bad tone:

  "No, since you have Director Liu to support, then this house will be given to you, otherwise Your family is like yesterday, wanting to arrest me, slander me as a thief, and want to play a hooligan against my third brother. For people like you, we are really scared, and we can't afford to provoke you. Then, can't we hide? I'll go to my third brother and ask him to find a dormitory quickly. Director Liu, can you let us move for half a day?"

  Director Liu: "..." What the little girl meant, she Is bringing someone to grab their house?

  "Well, little girl, you may have misunderstood. This rule is really the above rule. If you don't believe me, ask your brother, Secretary Shen should be clear."

  "Yes, because my third brother knows this policy, so our courtyard Actually they already live in two houses." Shen Yiyi pointed to Gu Zumo, and then pointed to the West Wing. "This little brother lives in this room, and he is not our family. This courtyard now has a family name of Shen. A family named Gu, Director Liu, are these two families?"

  "Forget it, why not?" Director Liu gave Wang Xiaojuan a glance and said angrily, "You mother and daughter, both of you haven't figured it out. Just ask me to make trouble. This is obviously already living in two houses . If you want to move in again, it is no longer in compliance with the regulations."