11-20

Chapter 11 Beat or Not?

  Just in Shen Yiyi's cranky thinking, the old lady Shen had already walked to the kang on tiptoe.

  Don't look at this old lady already sixty-six years old, her eyes are so good, no, as soon as she came in, she saw Xiao Qiu eating biscuits, and immediately yelled, "You girl is not qualified to eat this delicate film. Something." He said he had to grab it.

  Shen Yiyi hurriedly hugged Xiaoqiu and put it in the kang. Then he stood in front of him and said angrily: "This biscuit was given by the little brother who saved me. I can give it to whoever I want. "

  Then you should give us Baosheng raw. Our Baosheng is the only Miaomiao from your second uncle's family. You dead girl, don't hesitate to take out everything that is delicious."

  Shen Yiyi was almost given by this old lady. Angrily smiled, but in fact she couldn't hold back it, and laughed out loud.

  "Why are you laughing?" The old lady Shen gave Shen Yiyi a vicious look, thinking that this girl broke her brain?

  "You have said that Shen Baosheng is the only seedling of my second uncle's family, and not mine, so why should I give him anything delicious?" Shen Yiyi patiently taught the old lady a bit of science.

  "You, you dead girl, dare to disrespect your milk in this way. How did your parents educate you." This old lady can really perform, and when she finished, she immediately stared at her eldest daughter-in-law with triangular eyes. Get up, "Everyone, you're blind, why this Xiaowu talked to me as a nanny, don't you hurry up to death and beat her."

  Shen Lao Niang was called in and secretly glared at Shen Baosheng. , And then looked at the old lady Shen, and immediately changed to a smiling face, "Mother, Xiao Wu fell into the pit today and was frozen. Her father said that she should raise her well, otherwise it would be bad for anyone."

  Her mother was quite good at talking, and Shen Yiyi hurriedly said, "And why did I fall into the pit? You won't forget about Shen Baosheng after a while? Why do you have the face to come to my house for dinner and boil eggs, You think beautiful. I think if you dare to eat a bite of my family's food today, I will sue your sisters for money and death, attempted murder, hum, send you all to prison where rats chew your toes every day."

Without waiting for the old lady Shen to respond, Shen Baosheng was already scared to throw away his milk and ran away, and yelled, "No, don't send me to jail." The bastard never dared to come to their house for a meal anymore.

  This year, the food is not just for people to eat, and I can only eat half full, so why should I raise a son for her second uncle's family.

  Shen Yiyi looked at Mrs. Shen triumphantly, saying that I would make you eccentric, and I would make you unkind, hum, just yours, also worthy of being a male doll.

  In the old Shen family, who would dare to violate this old lady? I didn't even dare to breathe when I saw her before this young five.

  Where did the old lady Shen suffer such anger, she immediately slapped her thighs and sang and cried, "Shen Shulin, you unfilial son, your mother is about to kill your daughter, you still have the face to be the captain, I think you might as well Give that position to the second child. My second child is filial. That's the one who deserves to be the captain. "

  What is singing crying? This is singing crying, which is also called dry thunder and not rain.

  Fortunately, her dad is not at home, otherwise it is impossible to beat her, but she must be scolded.

  Shen Yiyi really wanted to kick the old lady off the kang, and she was about to eat. Her mother just lost her temper and made the old lady make a fuss, even her heart was blocked by a big rock.

Chapter 12 Intimidation 

The old lady Shen was sitting on their kang and crying, and old lady Shen could only stand and listen, including her elder brother, second elder brother, and elder sister-in-law, and there was nothing to do.

  Seeing Xiaoqiu and Xiaoxia crying, Shen Yiyi was really anxious. Of course, she couldn't kick if she was anxious, otherwise the old lady would dare to lie down on their kang, and her parents would feel even more uncomfortable ever since.

  With a wow, Shen Yiyi also wailed loudly. She also learned how she was breast-feeding, crying and screaming, "Shen Sanya and Shen Baosheng pushed me into the pit for a few hours. I almost froze to death. Now I am still I didn't go to their house to make trouble, my milk made trouble in our house instead." Shen Yiyi said, jumping off the kang and putting on shoes, "I'm going to report to the officer to kill and pay for my life. They don't pay for my life if I die. As long as I sue, I still catch them and shoot them." The frightened old lady Shen curled her lips, "You said that Sanya and Baosheng pushed them. Who believes it? We also said you fell into it yourself. "

  Yes ." Shen Dazhu's face blushed, and the urn replied with an urn: "Milk, the little comrade who saved my sister can say that he can testify to our family at any time. As long as Xiaowu goes to sue, it is guaranteed to be accurate. "

  Why are there any witnesses? Why did no one tell her this?

  Seeing that dead girl movie really ran out.

  The old lady Shen couldn't sit still anymore, she hurriedly got off the kang, ran out on tiptoe, and yelled as she ran, "Then what are you still doing here, don't you stop Xiao Wu quickly, she doesn't want to I'm okay, I think you dare to sue and see if I don't kill you." As soon as Shen Yiyi ran out, she was hugged by Mrs. Shen from behind. The mother and daughter were secretly smug, and no one expected Mrs. Shen. This will dare to do something to them. Fortunately, Mrs. Shen used a slap, but she was blocked by Mrs. Shen and didn't hit Shen Yiyi.

  It doesn't work to hit her mother, Shen Yiyi grumbled and stared at the old lady Shen, with a fierce voice, "You try again, I won't kill your only grandson, I am not Shen Yiyi. "

  "Little Five..." The girl is confused, right? What is the only grandson? Not all of her four brothers are grandsons of the old Shen family.

  Knowing what her mother was going to say, Shen Yiyi still stared at the old lady Shen, preventing her mother from finishing her words, "Mom, don't you see that Shen Baosheng is the only seedling of the old Shen family." My elder brothers, when did she admit it? Maybe, even my dad is not the root of the old Shen family?"

  Seeing that old lady Shen turned a blank face because of her words, Shen Yiyi was even more sure of her guess.

  To everyone's surprise, the old lady Shen didn't cry this time so that everyone in the village knew how unfilial the daughter of Captain Shen's family was. He disappeared in the blink of an eye.

  The mother and son looked at each other, and they all forgot to make a statement, but they also had a bit of care in their hearts.

  "It's a good thing that your breasts don't make trouble. You don't have to wait for your father to eat." Shen's face is also very bad at this time. She was surprised by the words of her daughter and the performance of the old lady.

  In fact, Mrs. Shen had long suspected that Shen Shulin was not born to the two elders of the Shen family, but she never dared to say it.

  Also, if your own man is really not a child of the old Shen family, who are your parents?

  Ouch, I can't think about it anymore, the more I think about this, the more chaotic my mind is, and my heart is also chaotic.