831-840

Chapter 831: A Call 

The Director Wang felt a little confused. Isn't his wife tired of her life, she dared to assign Yuan Laowu to intercept Deputy Mayor Shen's sister?

  My wife also sits in the office. There is still some awareness. Director Wang wanted to understand this and replied with certainty:

  "Deputy Mayor Shen, no, I think this must be a misunderstanding, my love and me are working in a compound, why would she do such a stupid thing?."

  "It is understandable to be a beloved son of a mother. I heard that Wang Xiaofeng..." Shen Sanzhu said after a pause before saying: "My little girl is really good-looking and smart. According to Yuan Laowu, this is the condition proposed by your lover. He may think that my little girl meets the requirements. No, Yuan Laowu just left from me.  " 

"he was crazy. "director Wang screams, and he has a guilty conscience. They indeed find Yuan Laowu and said that they are looking for a nice, smart girl. But what they said was going to the countryside to find, this old Yuan Wu, this was to kill them.

  "Deputy Mayor Shen, I must investigate this matter carefully. If my family is really involved in this matter, I will ask her to apologize to you."

  Director Wang spoke into the microphone and found out that Deputy Mayor Shen don't know when I hung up the phone.

  Is this really angry? Whoever is not angry, the girl is beautiful and smart, and your son is not clear about what your son is, but everyone dares to think about it.

  Director Wang was angry and anxious, put down the phone and hurried out to shout, "Go and call Yuan Laowu."

  Secretary Zheng promised and ran down to the workshop. At that point, Yuan Laowu hadn't come yet.

  The little girl saw that Director Wang was very angry today, and did not dare to delay, she hurried back to report, "Director, Yuan Laowu has not come to work yet."

  Director Wang checked the time and went to work at 7:30. It was almost nine o'clock, and Yuan Laowu hadn't come yet.

  He was a little dubious at first, but he felt that Deputy Mayor Shen couldn't make such a joke with him. Now it seems that Yuan Laowu really went to the town government to match their son?

  Director Wang suddenly thought of something. Two days ago, his wife saw Yuan Laowu carrying a flash of spare ribs to the deputy director Wu's house. She also told him that he should be on guard against Yuan Laowu, and she felt that he was in harmony. The surname Wu has gone very close recently.

  The surname Wu is now holding back his energy and wants to drive him down. Could it be that he sent Yuan Laowu to the town government?

  Director Wang finished the plot by himself, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt that this was the case. This trick was cruel enough. If it made Deputy Mayor Shen hate their family, then their couple would not have a good life.

  Secretary Xiao Zheng didn't dare to go out if the director didn't speak, and then looked at the unpredictable face of the director Wang, and changed several expressions.

  "Director, Master Yuan may have something at home today. I heard that the little daughter-in-law he married later had a quarrel with his daughter, and their home is lively now." The leader, Yuan Laowu, had delivered meat. Secretary Zheng originally wanted to say a few good things for Yuan Laowu, but she reminded Director Wang of these words.

  "I'm late for an hour and a half, no one came to report it." Director Wang snapped the table, "This matter must be dealt with seriously."

  Then, when Yuan Laowu came back, he was told to report to the boiler room for the reason. It's very simple. If you are late for more than an hour, it would be nice if you didn't expel you.

  Killing pigs is a job with oil and water, and burning boilers is the most contemptuous job in the factory. Yuan Laowu is definitely not willing to compare the two.

Chapter 832 Big Snow Seals the Mountain 

Yuan Laowu hurried to find Director Wang, but they didn't even see him. Then he went to find other leaders, including the deputy director named Wu. Who is stupid, the people who were picked up by Director Wang, who of them can offend someone for someone who has nothing to do with him.

  Actually, at this moment, Yuan Laowu didn't think that he was the one who provoke him. He pitted himself. He really thought it was because he was too late and was reported by someone~ after all, he was staring at him. There were a lot of people alive, and then Director Wang had to punish him.

  Yuan Laowu still imagined that when Director Wang calmed down, he went to explain the reason for his lateness, and he would definitely be able to return to his original post.

  Until the evening Liu Lanxiang came back from the country and said that he was looking for a good girl for Wang Xiaofeng, Yuan Laowu saw hope that he hurried to Wang's house and talked about it.

  This time, Director Wang had let him in, but he coldly refused the girl he was going to introduce to Wang Xiaofeng, and also sternly warned him that he would not be allowed to introduce someone to his son in the future, and said that his son is still young, so I'm not in a hurry to find a wife.

  Only then did Yuan Laowu understand why he was driven to the boiler room.

  Yuan Laowu felt aggrieved in his heart, he was flattering and not being righteous, and he patted his horse's hoof.

  The slaughter of pigs has become a boiler, and now the oil and water are cut off, and the family's future life will definitely not be too good.

  Yuan Laowu was originally a drunkard, and now there is more reason to drink too much, and Liu Lanxiang can't say him if he drank too much, otherwise he would definitely be indispensable.

  Of course, these are all things to follow. The days go by day by day. Whether it is hard or not, but fortunately not happy, Liu Lanxiang can only understand it slowly.

  Shen Yiyi didn't take this matter to heart at all. Now she can say a few words with Gu Zumo every day, and she is in a good mood.

  Going home this time made her tired enough.

  This year it has snowed heavily, and there have been several heavy snowfalls in one winter.

  Shen Yiyi has been in the town for a long time. I don't know the situation at home. I only heard that the roads have been blocked. The eldest brother and the second brother will bring shovel when they come out every day, otherwise the snow will not reach their knees. It's all walking by feeling the way.

  In this case, the carriage must not be able to leave, and the delivery of kimchi to the city has long been changed.

  Shen Yiyi knows about this, because every few days, she also provides sauce to the mountain, knowing that the road over there is not easy.

  So when she came back this time, she actually didn't want Sansao to come back with her. After all, the two children were still young.

  But when she said she was going to leave, the two little ones cried, especially Shen Jing. The little girl didn't cry so much just now when she was older. When she heard that her little aunt was going to leave, she immediately wailed her neck. Yiyi agreed and said that she would take them back to her grandma's house, and then she stopped crying.

  She had no choice but to inform her eldest and second elder brother a few days ago and came to pick up the child today.

  Then the two of them pulled a big snow sledge, put two large back baskets on it, and put the two children into the back basket. Of course, in order not to freeze the two little babies, the snow sledge and the back basket were all covered. Put on animal fur.

  Shen Yiyi also used several catties of down for the two children to make two sleeping bags, and then wrapped them in quilts, so as to ensure that the two children would not freeze.

  This way, if you can pull it, you can pull it. If Xuehou can't pull it, the two brothers carried the big back basket and tossed for several hours. When they got home, they all turned into snowmen.

  "Hurry up, take a look at the kids." Gu Nan and Shen Yiyi were tired of talking, but they became worried when they thought that the two little ones hadn't moved a little for a long time.