871-880

Chapter 871 To please my sister-in-law

  Shen Yiyi's sack of loach fish, and almost a small tank of sour bamboo shoots in the family, are all given to her by every household, a catty per household, and a bowl from his family.

  The common people are still very simple. They think that Miss Shen helped everyone eat food, so she should thank her well.

  So everyone didn't use what Captain Zhao said, they all took the initiative to send things to his home, let him represent everyone, and be sure to send everyone's thoughts.

  So these old loach fish, and the small tank of sour bamboo shoots, Shen Yiyi won't do it.

  Since learning how to make spicy flavor with Yin Haiying, Shen Yiyi now also loves this spicy loach.

  It just so happened that the third brother came back today, and the greedy Lin Lanying, she must be cooking again by herself.

  Lin Lanying followed Shen Yiyi's ass out and saw her entering the barn. This girl was not stupid yet. She didn't follow in stupidly, but stood outside and waited.

  After all, she is still an outsider. Even if she can marry Erzhu in the future, a place like a warehouse can only be entered as a family member. She must not violate the rules.

  Lin Lanying stood outside and waited, and then when Shen Yiyi came out, she hurriedly ran over and helped carry the basket, "These old loach fish? Are they all for dinner tonight?"

  "Well, The family has a large population," Shen Yiyi originally wanted to say, this is another glutton like you, but think about it as a big girl, "I plan to cook four dishes tonight, one braised pork stew with potatoes. Let's have another spicy loach, and then make a refreshing lamb with cabbage and a large mixed cold dish. Let's even start the Chinese New Year ahead of schedule."

  Lin Lanying discovered that the real head of this family does not seem to be Mrs. Shen, but her future Sister-in-law.

  Damn, there are still a few days to celebrate the New Year, so I just cook four dishes, and they are all good dishes.

  "Yiyi, Sister Lanying will follow you in the future. Really, if you need me in the future, just give me instructions." After that, Lin Lanying took a small ladies watch from her wrist and handed it to Shen Yiyi. You, count as my meeting gift for you."

  Shen Yiyi: "..." This girl cares how much she eats, and she has such a huge amount of money.

  Seeing that Shen Yiyi hadn't picked up, Lin Lanying hurriedly said again: "Feng Yuxia has been thinking about my watch for a long time. It's not my villain's heart. When she went to school, she often stole the pens of her classmates.

  I'm afraid of being stolen by her and wearing it when I sleep." "Then I can't take it, it's too expensive. If you're afraid of losing it, I can keep it for you first, and then you will be separated from that Feng Yuxia. , I'm returning it to you."

  Shen Yiyi insisted not to, and said to keep it for her, reminding Lin Lanying.

  "But I want to give you something, I can get this watch on my body, or I will give you something else another day, I'll put this watch on your second brother first."

  Shen Yiyi: "All right, Your own things, you have the final say."

  Listening to Shen Yiyi's tone, Lin Lanying thought she was upset, and said hurriedly: "Yiyi, I suddenly remembered that Brother Erzhu didn't seem to have a watch, so he just left it with him. I can show him some time."

  Their family doesn't count her third and fourth elder brothers, but her father has a watch. Of course, the actual situation is not that he can't afford it, but he dared not be too ostentatious.

  The girl seemed to really love her second brother.

  "Well, then you and my second brother have to tell the truth, let alone send him off, understand?"

  "Understand, otherwise Erzhu brother will definitely not want it."

Chapter 872 A Fresh and Tender Grass 

The future sister-in- law is really nice. Lin Lanying followed Shen Yiyi with the appearance of puppy legs. Shen Yiyi couldn't help but want to laugh when she looked at it.

  The two of them took their things into the kitchen, Lin Lanying put the things down quickly, and went into the house.

  Shen Yiyi smiled bitterly and shook his head. Her parents and a few older brothers were all in the house, and this girl was not afraid of people.

  Ah? Doesn't she want to give her second brother a watch in front of a room?

  The curiosity was hooked up, and Shen Yiyi hurriedly put the pork belly on the pot table, followed Lin Lanying and entered the house.

  The house is lively at the moment, and Deputy Mayor Shen, who has not been home for most of the year, is accepting the warm greetings from Shen's father and Shen's mother.

  Then there were a group of children around, and Shen Yan on the kang calmly also hurriedly asked for his father to lift it up.

  In such a happy situation, Lin Lanying called out Brother Erzhu when he entered the room, and still winked at Shen Erzhu under everyone's attention, and motioned him to come out.

  Looking at the embarrassed face of the second brother, Shen Yiyi stood behind Lin Lanying, resisting it, and didn't let herself laugh out loud.

  This girl is really getting cuter and cuter. Fortunately, she is not a man, otherwise she would have to compete with her second brother.

  Under the staring stare of Old Lady Shen, Shen Erzhu grabbed the small head she had just cut, came out and glared at the little girl who was bending over with a smile, and then hurried out without even looking at Lin Lanying.

  Lin Lanying looked at Shen Erzhu who had already gone out, and at Shen Yiyi who was still smiling, and asked puzzledly: "Yiyi, did I do something wrong again?"

  "No, you did not do anything wrong, it's my second brother, haha , His hair cut is too short, it's ridiculous to me."

  "Hey, I thought you were laughing at me, but also, who cut Brother Erzhu's hair? It's too short." Lin Lanying said When she finished running, he added, "But I think it's pretty good-looking."

  You are a love ~ Xi Shi is in the eyes of people. It is estimated that her second brother is now shaved bald. In Lin Lanying's eyes, it is strange to look good.

  Mrs. Shen came out and pulled her girl out, and said, "Is that girl short-sighted? This family is here, look at her, and keep winking at your second brother."

  "Haha... "Shen Yiyi didn't stop laughing, but now she was amused by her mother, "Mom, what is your look, Lin Lanying is winking at my second brother, asking my second brother to go out and say something. , How come I'm glaring when I get to you?"

  "It's a big girl, I always run to our house to find your second brother if I have nothing to do. Don't think I can't see what she means."

  Shen old lady hummed after she finished speaking . With a cry, look at that triumphant look, seemingly proud of Lin Lanying's initiative to find her second son?

  Her mother has acquiesced to these two people, why?

  Shen Yiyi thought it was. Otherwise, her mother's shrewd energy would definitely have some purpose in allowing Lin Lanying to come to the house for dinner.

  Fate is really amazing. You said that her second brother is a 26-year-old man, who is eight years older than a girl, and there is such a big gap between the two people's living habits. Her second brother's?

  Shen Yiyi took the time to gossip about this matter with Gu Zumo.

  Then the other party's answer was this: Is the old man eight years old? Does that count as an old man if he is five years old?

  Comrade Gu Xiaomo teased her when he found a chance. Haha, if she was counted based on her age in the previous life, she would be the one who eats tender grass.