841-850

Chapter 841 Saving the Dowry 

Shen Yiyi slept in the house of his parents last night, and Mrs. Shen said that the house of the girl-girl would not live in the winter, and it was too cold, so let Shen Yiyi pass after it burned for a few days.

  In fact, it was the same in the house of her third brother and sister-in-law, but the daughter-in-law was not good at sleeping on the bed with her in-laws, so Gu Nan still slept in her own house last night, but these two little things slept in this house.

  Although Shen Jing is still young, she says in front of the children that her mother is always not so good.

  Both children went to see their mother tonight, and Shen Yiyi was lying on the kang before telling his parents that he had met Liu Lanxiang in the town, and was sickened by the man she married later.

  Liu Lanxiang actually wanted to introduce her girl to a fool. The more she heard her, she vowed to wait until she saw Liu Lanxiang again and would have to tear her up.

  Speaking of this, when the mother thought of her eldest daughter being too young, she thought of Gu Zumo again, and said, "Couldn't Comrade Gu Xiao come back? If someone else's family meets someone of a similar age outside, they will be married, then But I gave my daughter a pit."

  Every night before going to bed, I would say a few words to Gu Zumo. He was busy during the day and didn't have time to take care of her.

  Shen Yiyi heard the old mother Shen say this, so she sent the original words to Gu Zumo without missing a word.

  After sending the message to Gu Zumo, Shen Yiyi turned around and chatted with Mrs. Shen, "Mom, your girl is only twelve years old. If you have this skill, you should worry about my fourth brother. Sister Donghua is 17 years old during the Chinese New Year. You can say last year, let them get married this year, don't get married when my fourth brother comes back, and give you a surprise attack."

  "Did you not visit your fourth brother's house after you came back to see it? . I even made the bedding for them, and waited for your fourth brother to come back, so I'll take care of them."

  "Uh, I haven't had time to go to their house after I come back, so you are ready.

  I'm doing business this year?" "Preparation is ready, but it depends on your fourth brother who can take a few days off during the New Year. Just married, why can't you stay at home for ten days and eight days, but you can't get married today and leave tomorrow. It's better to be like this and not get married first."

  Shen Yiyi quickly sat up when she heard this, "Mom, you didn't plan to let my fourth sister-in-law and my fourth brother go to live in the county town?"

  Old mother Shen also sat up, came over in the dark and pulled the quilt up for the girl, and said: "It's not easy for your fourth brother to make money. If your fourth sister-in-law goes, they will have to rent a house. I heard that it costs a few dollars a month. How good it is now. Your fourth brother's dormitory can save dozens of dollars a year. , It's not good to buy something."

  Shen Yiyi: "Then, mom, who did you listen to? Who told you how much it costs to rent a house for a month?" The facts seem to be true.

  "Who else? Your fourth brother asked your mother last time when he came back, and your fourth sister-in-law is a rural household registration, and you can't afford food if you go there, and you can't earn work points if you stay there. Then you can only count on your fourth brother. A person. The money was spent by them. How can I save a dowry for my girl, this is not good, I say nothing."

  Shen Yiyi: "Mom, I'm only twelve, now I start to save the dowry, is it a bit early? ? "

  Shen mother:" late, the New Year to thirteen, and quite right. "

  Shen Yiyi feel, If she copied this passage to Gu Zumo, he would have to hate Shen Lao Niang.

  It seems that her fourth brother and her father didn't tell Mrs. Shen about buying a house in the county.

  Seeing that Mrs. Shen is about to become a queen mother and bring a river between young couples, this matter really can't be kept secret.

Chapter 842 There is a pit

  Shen Yiyi crossed my mother Shen and pulled the father who was sleeping on the Kangtou, "Dad, Dad, don't pretend to be asleep, get up too, and listen to me to describe our family's assets."

  "What? Assets ." What is it?" You have to directly say how much money our family has and how much money is in our family, and that the new term "asset" Shen Lao Niang will have to ponder for a while to figure it out.

  The girl said last time that she had bought a house for the fourth child in the county seat. Shen Shulin was afraid that he would miss it, so he want to participate.

  At this moment, they were picked up by the girl, and the three of them simply lit the oil lamp, took the basket with melon seeds, and ate melon seeds while listening to Shen Yiyi's description of the small western-style building in the county town.

  Then here, Mrs. Shen didn't react, and Shen Aimin, who was sleeping on the kang, jumped up first, "Sister, is what you said is true?"

  "You little kid is also pretending to be asleep." Shen Yiyi helped The younger brother wrapped the quilt around and said with a smile: "The money is from my parents. You brothers have a share. I have bought a house for them. For your share, Sister will  Keep it for you until you grow up and give it to you."