711-720

Chapter 711 The Happy Life of Mrs. Shen

 It was Shen Sizhu's turn to patrol last night. Those who haven't slept for a whole night just want to get together with his wife.

  Mrs. Shen raised her head and glared at her fourth son. When she came over, she sat in front of her daughter-in-law. She pulled her sleeves and the corners of her clothes for a while. So many people watched and didn't know the impact.

  "Big mother, I made a new quilted jacket for Brother Sizhu, I, I want him to try to see if it fits." Sun Donghua knew that Shen Sizhu wanted to pull her back to the house, but the work hasn't finished yet, so how dare she go.? She dared to speak when the bean paste buns were all wrapped up.

  "Go, go." Shen old lady promised angrily. When the fourth son walked to her side, she kicked her up, "A dubious thing." 

"You old lady, I will give you two hundred the day before yesterday ." When it's bucks, you still said that I am the most promising person in the family." Shen Sizhu retorted with his arms around Shen Lao Niang.

  "You're going to live up to that point, okay, your wife is gone, don't bother me here, please go find your daughter-in-law."

  "My fourth brother just came back the night before and went with me again yesterday. I went to the town and patrolled in the evening. I guess I didn't talk to my sister-in-law very much. Mom, let them talk first. If there will be any work, call me not."

  "Yeah, what work is there? Mom, you told us all, so the fourth child will come back for a few days, and let him talk to Donghua more. When the two meet next time, maybe when they will meet again." The three wives also helped Shen Sizhu. intercede.

  Mrs. Shen glared at the three daughters-in-law and said, "Your sisters don't understand, why are you confused. The winter flower is only sixteen this year. You said that they should stay together alone, don't spend too much time. Tian gave me one too, so if this marriage is not married, I have to end it."

  Shen Yiyi: "..." It is this kind of thought that she has with her mother. No wonder that since her fourth brother came back, she has shown Sun Donghua Up. She always sends her fourth brother out.

  As the new wife, Gu Nan blushed a bit when her mother-in-law said, and went out with her head down.

  Wang Zhaodi, who has been an old wife for many years, agreed with her mother-in-law's statement, "Mom is right, since you don't want them to get married now, you can't let them always get together."

  Liu Lanxiang looked at this blankly. I took a look at that, and whispered there, "Married at sixteen is not too young. Our village is still married at fourteen." When she heard the words of her second daughter-in-law, she stopped and stood there thinking. After a while, he lifted his foot out.

  Shen Yiyi guessed that her mother was 80% tempted, and she might have considered letting her fourth brother get married now, and would like to hold three grandchildren next year.

  No one can stop the happy life of Mrs. Shen from now on, marrying two daughters-in-law this year, and holding three grandchildren next year, oh my god, she is happy for her mother.

  Of course, it would be even happier if there weren't those irrelevant people coming to bother their home.

  The little sentinel Shen Dongdong hadn't come in yet, and his voice came first, "Milk, milk, it's not good. Your maiden brother has brought their family to our house for the New Year."

  Which maiden brother of her? Of the four brothers in her natal family, she acknowledged one of them, and she had told them not to prepare food tonight, and the family would come over to spend the New Year with them in the evening.

  Shen Yiyi has always responded faster than others, and when she heard it, she knew that the person here would not be the fourth uncle's family.

  "Shen Dongdong, who did you say is here? Is it Xu Tianfu's family?"

Chapter 712

  Shen Dongdong came back and ran back. He just drank a bowl of sugar water his mother handed over, and gave the little sentry anxiously. He hiccups and waved his hands. He hurriedly replied, "No. , Those three are here, and all of them are the whole family."

  Oh my god, four brothers Fu Lu Shou Xi, now they are all gathered together.

  Shen Yiyi looked at Granny Shen, who had a cold face, and tentatively muttered: "If this is all here, I am afraid there will be more than a dozen mouthfuls? Then we have this pot of meat, and the few pots of steamed buns have not been able to be seen. "

  Do you recognize those people coming in? Shen Dongdong hurriedly pulled Shen's old lady's skirt, "Milk, you have to make up your mind, my uncle is still there, but I'm afraid my uncle will not be able to stop it."

  "Why can't you stop it? " Live?" Now that he wants to enter their farm, he must get permission before he can enter. Shen Yiyi deliberately quoted this, just to make Shen Dongdong say a few more words. Lest Mrs. Shen's heart softened, she would really invite all the dozens of people in.

  "The boss said it was my uncle and uncle, if it weren't for Chen Shuo's height, and I said that he would call for help, that person would have to beat my uncle." Shen Dongdong said, making gestures, exaggerating. The expression is extremely vivid.

  "Oh, we will run here to fight the autumn wind during the New Year's Day, and we have to beat people. I think they don't treat us as relatives, but as idiots."

  Shen Yiyi's words are not angry, but truthful, she That's how it feels.

  But those people are all the brothers of Shen Lao Niang. No matter how angry she is, she can't go out and bomb people with a stick. What to do with this matter depends on Shen Lao Niang.

  Shen Yiyi didn't dare to say anything about going out, and a few wives were even less qualified to speak.

  Just this year, the old Shen's family stopped coming to make a fuss. Unexpectedly, his mother's family, who hadn't been with him for more than two decades, started making fuss again.

  If they really came here to see her eldest sister as an eldest sister, she would just give them all this pot of meat, and she would be happy too.

  But looking at it now, whoever comes to rush to the New Year's Day, still drags the family, and calls out five or six to beat people as soon as they come.

  The little girl was right. They didn't regard her as the eldest sister at all, but as a big idiot, or a big idiot who wanted to bully.

  Granny Shen picked up the big rolling pin and waved her big hand, "Go and find all the bosses, two, three, and four, and say that their mother was bullied to the door of the house."

  That's what Shen Yiyi said. Quickly picked up a small wooden stick and ordered: "In winter, you go and call your dad and your uncles, the second sister-in-law and the third sister-in-law, stay at home to look after the house, sister-in-law, go, let's escort mom."

  Compared with the dozens of people from the old Xu's family, Shen Lao Niang came out with only one daughter and one daughter-in-law, and she looked a little weaker.

  Fortunately, before they reached the entrance of the village, Xu Tianxi and Wang Dafeng, who had heard of this incident, also came.

  All the half-old children on the Sixty-Nine Farm are stuck at the entrance of the village. The oldest one is Chen Shuo. These months are almost visible to the naked eye. They are good at swooshing. Seeing from the back, they don't look like a child. It's a big and small guy.

  However, the head of the child here doesn't depend on who is older. Before Shen Yiyi came close, he could see the situation here. The leader must be Shen Aimin, and the other is actually Wenying.

  At this moment, the two children were holding a red tasseled gun. She tied the red tassel and told them that it was the standard equipment for the little sentry.