111-120

Chapter 111 Fighting Heart and Eyes

  Shen Yiyi felt that if it weren't for Mrs. Shen's guilty conscience, she believed that the food was delivered by her parents and she would not be able to send her third brother.

  But even if Mrs. Shen came forward to scold her third brother, Shen Yiyi felt that her third brother would not let her go easily.

  Moreover, the food delivered by her grandmother who fooled Shen's mother would definitely not be able to pass the test with her third brother.

  So in the future, if she is the first person to discover that she has a secret on the day she is exposed, Shen Yiyi feels that it is not her third brother, or the young man in front of him who does not seem to talk much, but has a lot of thief in his heart.

  These two stumbling blocks on the way to her fortune and wealth, wait for the day when her wings are hardened and do not need their help, hum, she will fly by herself, let them regret it.

  "My third brother will definitely get to the bottom of it. He will definitely ask, why do you want to share half of the money with me for the wild boars you sell. Maybe I have to inquire about how much the two wild boars are sold for a pound. How much is it. Little brother, if these are not kept secret, can you tell me about it?" Shen Yiyi is still struggling with a small face, how to deal with her third brother.

  It seemed that the old Shen family were not all tigers, so he was relieved.

  Gu Zumo suddenly curled his lips and smiled. If Shen Yiyi knew what he was really thinking, he might have to think about whether to kick that shaky boat over with one foot, and said something on his robe. From then on, he didn't know him. pass.

  "I caught those two wild boars on the mountain yesterday. It was your third and fourth elder brothers who helped. To be honest, if they weren't for their help, I would really have to work hard alone, and it would be impossible to send the wild boars into the city overnight. Here. Your third brother helped me get the letter of introduction for entering the city. So I said yesterday that when the money is settled back, we will divide them in half."

  "Huh?" What a coincidence? Shen Yiyi's mouth opened wide in surprise.

  "This way I can't give the money to your third and fourth elder brothers. I can only give you half of the money later." Gu Zumo said, glanced at the things on the car, and reminded: "But half of it. Money is only one hundred yuan. If your things exceed that number, you will have to make up the rest of the lies."

  What...what a lie.

  How did she feel that Gu Zumo seemed to know everything she did.

  It's not good to be so smart at a young age. People say that stupid people have stupid blessings, such as her...

  "Brother, thank you, as long as you are willing to help me lie, I don't need half of the money, and those woolen yarns. , There must be a sweater for you, and those fabrics. I look at making you a pair of pants." Well, it happens that the fabric is gray. Then she will design it herself and make it into a more advanced style, such as top stitching, and The jeans are similar in style, they must look good.

  Shen Yiyi said and gestured around Gu Zumo, "If the fabric is enough, I will let my second sister-in-law make you a half-sized padded jacket. It has a belt like that. It looks good." Think of Gu Zumo wearing that one. If you don't have enough clothes, you have to have enough clothes, the big deal is that her father or her elder brother are easy to talk, so I won't give them the cloth this time.

  She did this to block Gu Zumo's mouth and drag him onto the thief boat, not even his father and brother.

  Gu Zumo didn't say a word to Shen Yiyi, and even when he saw that Shen Yiyi was waiting for him to be polite, he still agreed very easily, "Well, do you need a measurement? Please remember to measure it later, so I won't have to tomorrow. Come again."

  Although he wanted to come, and he found that only by staying with this girl would his life become interesting and life would not be so boring.

  But when I think of how old Shen's mother-in-law sees her son-in-law... it's better for him to come less.

  "Of course you need to measure the size, then you remember to remind me later, but don't forget it." Shen Yiyi secretly rubbed his teeth.

  "Don't worry, I forgot." Gu Zumo responded cheerfully.