821-830

Chapter 821 The Fragrance Is Floating

 If I Can't Remember, I Don't Want It. Let's Kiss First.

  Gu Nan: "..." She once talked to Li Yuejin about this matter. How did the person answer that she was cruel.

  The couple hugged and hugged again. No one noticed the friend Shen Yan on the kang, and they had already climbed to the edge of the kang at this moment.

  Dad didn't come to hug him the first time when he came back. Shen Yan crawled over here with a small basin, and then he knew the direction to fall a little bit.

  Fortunately, at this moment, Shen Sanzhu turned his head and saw it. He felt that his hairs were standing up, and he hurried forward with a stride, and caught his son who was about to fall on the ground.

  "You kid, the scared Lao Tzu broke out in a cold sweat." Shen Sanzhu put his son on the kang, and patted his butt.

  He wanted to let his father hug, but was beaten by his father. The eight-month-old child could not speak yet, but knew how to express his grievances by crying.

  Gu Nan must feel distressed when his son cried. The cute little wife instantly changed her face, "How do you hit the child? We have said before, no matter what, you can't do it."

  Li Yuejin had a bad temper. Xiaoxiang and Xiaopan were often beat and scolded.

  So as soon as Shen Yan was born, Gu Nan and Shen Sanzhu agreed that no matter what, the child should not be beaten.

  "He just wanted to go to the ground by himself. It's dangerous." Kang, this thing is not as high as a bed, so high, if it falls, Shen Sanzhu's face is still ugly as he thinks about it, and his face is still ugly. can go? you have handled, have the nerve to cry. "

  Gu Nan holds her son, stare Shen three-column," I do not know if there are good that you are doing so loud,  you scare our son. "

  Dad Looks so scary.

  The child who was frightened suddenly felt that it was best for his mother. He decided that he would never let his father hug and kiss him anymore.

  I don't know if it was because of the change of name. Shen Jing didn't call Shen Xiaohua anymore, and she really became less crying.

  The elder brother is the idol of the little girl, the elder brother is very capable, but today the elder brother was beaten by the father?

  The little girl had been sitting and watching. Seeing her brother crying, she hurriedly crawled over, touched her brother's head with her little hand, and blew it. She looked extremely cute and cute, making the couple who were still arguing amused. 

  "Okay, don't the little girl tell you to go to Uncle Zhang for a drink, don't you hurry up."

  "I know." Before Shen Sanzhu went out, he told his son again, until the little friend Shen Yan nodded. Just go out without worry.

  This is the daily life of this family of four. Although there are small noises, it is always full of happiness.

  When Shen Sanzhu came out, he discussed with the younger sister that he wanted to invite Uncle Zhang's family to eat meat.

  This year, every family's cooking pot can have a bit of oil stars. Whoever can afford meat, the fragrance of the meat in Vice Mayor Shen's house is too fragrant, and the greedy old Mr. Zhang's drooling.

  Or if the old man can go straight for a stroll, he just wants to get closer here, so he can smell it well.

  It must have brought game from the hometown again. This year, as soon as the scent of the courtyard drifted past, Shen Yiyi made such an excuse.

  Their family lives in the mountains. Everyone knows that if you want to eat meat at this time, going to the mountains is safer than going to the black market.

  But the prerequisite is that you have to be able to hunt, so if Shen Yiyi found this excuse, there is no unbelief.

Chapter 822 The Young Master Is Mighty 

The old Zhang family believes even more that several of their sons are also capable, and they can't get meat. Others certainly can't get it.

  Especially during this period of time, the black market was closed, which can make everyone gluttonous. At this time, Shen Sanzhu came to invite everyone to come and eat meat, hehe, who is polite and fool.

  Except for the uninvited second child who is not in his family, the other elder brothers and three are at home, plus Mr. Zhang, and a few of them come to eat meat and bring their own wine. A few of them sit in the kitchen, eating meat and drinking large bowls of alcohol. , Talking and laughing, drank it until midnight.

  At first, Shen Yiyi came over to warm some people with hot dishes and hot meat. Later, when he was really sleepy, he ran back to the house and went to sleep.

  Feeling a jingle in the space in a daze, Shen Yiyi was quite puzzled, she hadn't used the space to change things for a long time, and didn't sell anything. Who would send her a message at this time?

  The thought flashed, and the dialog box was opened. When he saw the three characters Shen Maozi, Shen Yiyi fluttered and sat up.

  Except for Gu Zumo, no one has ever called her that way, but the other party just typed these three words, why didn't there be any movement?

  Shen Yiyi sat and waited for a while, and when he saw no news from the other party, he tentatively returned an ink character and a question mark.

  Soon, another news came over there. After reading it, Shen Yiyi almost cried with excitement. No, she was already crying.

  Gu Zumo said that he had just succeeded in the research, so he tentatively sent her a message, thinking about this time again, fearing that she was already asleep, so he didn't dare to send it again.

  Shen Yiyi: Don't say it's just past nine o'clock, even in the middle of the night, you should wake me up.

  Gu Zumo: You miss me like that.

  Shen Yiyi didn't cry anymore, but gasped angrily for a long time, and then replied angrily: Yes, I miss you very much, what's the matter, can you climb over or fly over.

  Then Shen Yiyi received a message with only hahahaha.

  Looking at the dozens of haha, Shen Yiyi cried again. She really didn't expect that Gu Zumo really did it, and it was only a year and a half.

  This person is simply not a human being, so there is nothing he can't do. Then, Shen Yiyi will pick the important things at home and talk to Gu Zumo.

  Then he became a listener, because he really didn't have much to say. For the past year and a half, he kept himself in the laboratory, what could he say to the little girl.

  Say he has grown taller again? Or does he lose weight again? It is still said that he has been unshaven for more than a year.

  Gu Zumo thinks there is nothing to say. Shen Yiyi has a lot to say, and she wants to know a lot, but what she wants to know most is: When will you be back?

  Gu Zumo: It is estimated that it will take at least three years.

  He has shortened this for two years, and he has already told his teacher that he will not come in again if he goes out this time.

  Mr. Wu asked him why, is it not his greatest pleasure to conduct research and break through problems that others can't solve.

  Before he knew Shen Maozi, Gu Zumo thought so, and he really regarded doing research as a lifetime thing.

  But now, he thinks Shen Xiaoxiao is his most important thing, he thinks that girl must also be inseparable from him, um, so he can only sacrifice.

  You say a few words between the two of them, and he said a few words, unknowingly, most of the night passed.

  Later, Shen Yiyi did not know why she fell asleep, and when he opened her eyes, it was already past 8 o'clock the next morning.🤨