171-180

Chapter 171 Young Men's Mind

  Hehe, it's like someone who wants to come to his house.

  Shen Yiyi was about to say that he was forced by his parents. At this moment, he saw a small dumpling hiding in the corner, a short one, wearing a big hat that I don't know who it was, and he couldn't see boys or girls. At this moment, she was staring at her with a pair of big eyes.

  "Brother, is that child from your family?" She remembered Gu Zumo saying that he also had a big brother and big sister, and Shen Yiyi guessed that this child should be from his brother and sister's family.

  "Xiaoxiang, come here." Gu Zumo beckoned to the child, and Xiao Tuanzi walked out from behind the wall. Gu Zumo waited for the little niece to come up to her, knelt down and hugged her, pointed at Shen Yiyi and introduced: "Xiaoxiang, this It's sister Yiyi, you can also call her the fifth sister. "

  Why are you sister? She thought the child was from his elder brother's family or his elder sister's family.

  "So this is your sister, why do you have such a small sister?" Could it be a child born to a little mother? She knew that Gu Zumo's father was not in a low position before, maybe it was really possible.

  In just a few tens of seconds, Shen Yiyi made up for a scene of a wealthy fight, or the courtyard was deeply rooted, even a weak woman like Gu Zumo's mother could only knock her teeth out and swallow in her stomach.

  "This is the eldest daughter of my eldest sister's family, Xiaoxiang." Gu Zumo said that he stood up, holding Xiaoxiang in one hand and Shen Yiyi's bamboo basket in the other. It's a while."

  It turned out to be the child of his eldest sister's family, so it seems that I am thinking too much.

  Shen Yiyi secretly stuck out his tongue, caught up with Gu Zumo, who was holding the child and walked in front, and corrected: "Since Xiaoxiang is a child of your elder sister, shouldn't he be called my aunt or aunt? Anyway, I shouldn't be called my elder sister. It's not right for you to mislead the children like this." The little dumpling lay on his uncle's shoulder, looking at the young lady who was running after them, suddenly the corners of his mouth rose and he smiled.

  Gu Zumo was stunned by his niece's laughter. He stopped to look at Xiao Tuanzi, and asked a little excitedly: "Xiaoxiang, did you just laugh, didn't you?"

  Shen Yiyi looked at Xiao Tuanzi, which was back to normal again, and looked at Gu Zumo. With a surprised expression, she asked in disbelief, "Couldn't Xiaoxiang laugh before?"

  Gu Zumo looked at Shen Yiyi and didn't answer, but he held Xiaoxiang's hands tightly.

  The people in the room had already seen Shen Yiyi through the window, and saw that the bamboo basket he was carrying was the girl's. He had eaten the rice and white noodles she gave, and this must be another gift.

  Gu Xi and Gu Bei rushed out, and Gu Xi still yelled: "Shen Yiyi why did you come, our family miss you, especially grandma, I have been talking about you several times."

  Hehe, I missed her. Here comes the food, right? At least it is impossible for these two to miss her.

  For Gu Xi and Gu Bei, although Shen Yiyi has only seen one side, his impression is not very good.

  The two people were indeed rushing for food, and they did not conceal their greed. Although they greeted Shen Yiyi with their mouths, their hands directly snatched the back basket in Gu Zumo's hands.

  Gu Zumo's face turned red at once. The young boy still loves face, but these two people are so shameless, making him so embarrassed in front of the little girl.

  The big man doesn't blush. Fortunately, it's darker at the door of the outbuilding. Shen Yiyi shouldn't see his blushing clearly, otherwise it would be even more embarrassing.

  I don't know when it started, maybe from the beginning, he liked Shen Xiaowu to rely on him, and he liked to hear her say that you are really amazing, little brother.

  Powerful people don't blush.

  The boy shook a fist, indicating that he was still very powerful, and he might blush.

  If Shen Yiyi knew what Gu Zumo was thinking at the moment, he would have to laugh in her stomach.

Chapter 172 Is It Yourself?

  Shen Yiyi really didn't notice Gu Zumo blushing, but looking at his awkwardness, knowing that he might be embarrassed because of Gu Xi and Gu Bei's behavior, so she pretended not to care very much and said: "It's nothing, you helped my family. Very busy, I should give you some food."

  "That has nothing to do with them. You don't owe them, and you don't need to tell them this." Gu Zumo looked over and warned coldly.

  Ah? Didn't he say that it was the relationship between his father and the students, how could he say that it has nothing to do with them? At least it has something to do with his dad, right?

  Shen Yiyi entered the house and realized that the atmosphere of Gu's family was a little wrong. Grandma Gu, Mom Gu, and a young woman sitting on the kang hugging her child were all wiping tears at the moment.

  "Yiyi is here, hurry up and sit down." Grandma Gu saw Shen Yiyi, wiped her tears, and beckoned her to go over.

  It seems that she came really at an untimely moment.

  Shen Yiyi would be really embarrassed, but since he has already arrived, she can't turn around and leave.

  "Grandma, my mother said it's New Year's Eve, let me bring you some food and meat." As soon as Shen Yiyi finished speaking here, he listened to Gu Xi's yin and yang and said strangely: "I only brought five catties, and I am embarrassed to say It's here to deliver food."

  Oh, this is carrying in and weighing the weight.

  For nothing, even five catties is quite a lot. What's more, what she gave was all fine grains, plus it would be fifteen catties, okay.

  And there are two catties of bacon and one catty of fungus.

  "Gu Xi, what are you talking about? Yiyi brought it all the way, even five catties is enough for her to get tired." Grandma Gu glanced at Zhou Yun first, and saw that her daughter-in-law was still in that eye and didn't speak, before she turned to her. Gu Xi blamed it.

  Gu Zumo went to the Westinghouse to take Shen Yiyi's bamboo basket, took out the contents and placed it on the kang, then turned to Gu Xi, with a gloomy voice: "Open your eyes and look carefully. This is five catties of rice. Five catties of white flour, five catties of millet, two catties of meat, and one catty of fungus."

  "Yes, I said, only five catties were delivered, but I didn't say five catties." Seeing my brother staring at myself Gu Xi was also holding a fire in her heart, but she didn't know who the fire should be directed at. In the end, she could only squeeze the soft persimmon, and then the innocent Shen Yiyi was stared at him viciously, "I'm quite clear. It's my milk who didn't understand it, but I'm not to blame."

  "Yes, it's milk that I heard wrong, it's milk." Grandma Gu was shocked when she saw that Shen Yiyi had sent so many fine grains again." Yiyi, this rice, white noodles, is not a casual gift. This thing is expensive, this, we can't collect it. You should take it back later."

  Grandpa Gu also said at this time, "Yes. Ah, Shen family girl, our family has food to eat now. Go back and talk to your parents and say that we thank them for their concerns. And tell your dad that grandpa will invite him over for a drink someday."

  "Take it all ." If you take it, let's let someone take it back. That's not good." Gu Xi's eyes rolled, "Why don't you guys be embarrassed to eat these grains, how about giving it to me? I take it when I leave on the sixth day of the middle school."

  "That would have to be half of me." Gu Bei also said at this time: "You don't know how selfish Gu Xi is, and you don't know if there is anything delicious, you don't even think about my brother, so I have to explain it to her. Fine grains must be half of me."