611-620

Chapter 611 There are a lot of misconducts

  Zhang Chuncao is a kind of injustice, I want to say something when I see it.

  Today's incident involves Secretary Shen again, so I have to say a few words for help, and also deliberately said it loudly, just to let the beauty listen to it, but don't stand in the look of a woman who complains to each other. Up.

  Zhang Chuncao followed Mrs. Jiang's words and pointed at Meimei and said, "So what? Secretary Shen likes Mr. Gu's tall and thin. They are deeply emotional and don't care if they are divorced or not. What's wrong, you are not convinced, then you can watch it too."

  Zhang Chuncao is now the women director of Shangou Village. I heard that Shen Shulin made this suggestion. This was something that no one had expected. When Shen Shulin went to the mountain, he could actually interfere with the cadre arrangements in Shangou Village.

  What does this show? It means that people are still valued above. Otherwise, if you look at those two sons, these three pillars have only been at work for a few months, so you go to the province to study.

  Oh my god, this is to focus on training.

  Don't look at these ordinary people who don't understand anything, but they can't help but understand. During this period, Li Dazhong and his son have been propagating for Shen Sanzhu. They are also secretaries. What is the difference between the top secretaries and the secretaries of others. Whatever you study, you will be promoted, what all leaders value, and what is also an activist in school.

  Anyway, after the two mothers' mouths and publicity, Shen Sanzhu is now about to become a legend in Shangou Village.

  Of course, Li Dazhong heard these words from Shen Sanzhu, but most of them were guessed by their mother and son based on their own imagination.

  The country folks don't know what key training is, but they can listen to them, and they can climb up the track, and they also know the windshield.

  So you said that Mrs. Jiang would want to bury Shen Shulin's house, especially Secretary Shen who wants to bury him. Can you please listen.

  Then there is no need for Zhang Chuncao to say anything, the big guy just tells you the old Mrs. Jiang, and then he gets up and drags his daughter.

  Her mother can say that fat girls like her are the most attractive, and whoever looks for a daughter-in-law doesn't want to find a good one.

  I feel that I am beautiful and feel that when I was rejected by the old Shen family, it was because the old Shen family meant that she was alone. It must be because her mother didn't make it clear, and she always quarreled with Shen Lao Niang, and then she was rejected by the old Shen family. of.

  Taking a look, Brother Sanzhu is now about to marry a divorced woman.

  No, she must not let this happen. She is still waiting for Brother Sanzhu to marry her, so she can let the thin widow take her place.

  Throwing Meili away from her mother forcefully, stumbling old Mrs. Jiang, and choking with her. If it weren't for someone in front of her to help her, she would have to drop a dog and chew on the mud.

  The big guy watched as he kicked the beauty and ran into Shen Shulin's home, but none of those who wanted to stop couldn't stop her. Seeing this little fat pig was about to pounce on his third brother, and Shen Sanzhu was still facing his back at the moment. Facing the direction of the door, Shen Yiyi had no choice but to succumb to wisdom, and pulled her third brother a hand.

  In this way, Li Dazhong, who was talking face-to-face with Shen Sanzhu, was unlucky, and was hugged by the beauty.

  She didn't look up at Meimei, thinking that she was holding Shen Sanzhu, and she was secretly proud of herself, saying that this time, regardless of his reasons, he didn't want to marry himself, this time he should marry.

  Otherwise, she would follow Sun Qiuhua and go to the commune to sue him to see if he is afraid.

  At first, Sun Qiuhua tried to use this trick to erroneously Shen Sanzhu but failed, but she did not expect to succeed.

Chapter 612: Good Things Are Hard to Come By

  "Brother Sanzhu, I want to marry you, I want to give birth to you sons, so many sons." I don't know where the girl learned, she said, that big fat head is still there. Li Dazhong rubbed his arms back and forth, and even spoiled him.

  This girl hasn't washed her hair for a long time, holding Li Dazhong against such a greasy head, she is also idiotic, talking in dreams, making Li Dazhong sick.

  In fact, Li Dazhong can push away the beauty now, but didn't he want to knock down the old Jiang's house, so he raised his hands and shouted, "Help, you all have seen it, but you have to testify to me. I already have two children. I can't marry this pig, ah no, marry this girl."

  "Haha..."

  Shen Sanzhu and Gu Nan rode two bicycles into the village, which attracted a lot of attention. People came over, now when I saw how beautiful this tiger looked, and when I saw Li Dazhong standing here playing treasures, I couldn't help laughing.

  Some people even cooperated with Li Dazhong, standing on the wall to help him yell, "Don't worry, Brother Dazhong, all of us can testify to you and promise that we won't let the beauty depend on you."

  Jiang Wenxue saw her own sister like this hurriedly ran back ashamed, and went back to the garden to call back the old man who was working.

  When Jiang Maoshan came over, she knew that she was holding the wrong one, and she was standing in a daze in the old Shen's courtyard. She still muttered: "I will not marry Li Dazhong, I will marry Shen Sanzhu."

  The old lady Jiang was right now. Being dragged by Zhang Chuncao, he said he was going to be taken to the commune and accused them of their mother and daughter's misconduct. He tried to discredit the cadres in broad daylight.

  Lao Jiang's family doesn't do it by themselves, and no one else dares to touch the beauty. When this girl is hating to marry, don't be swayed by her.

  So she can only let her stand here, watching Shen Sanzhu's nympho who has already entered the house, and she can't help but say that she wants to marry someone, and that she wants to give birth to a son.

  Oh my god, this stubbornness can be lost, and the big guys are panicking for the old Jiang family.

  Jiang Maoshan came over, kicked the girl fiercely, then pulled it up, and hit a few more ear scrapes.

  Shen Yiyi saw that someone in the old Jiang's family had come, and he hurried over and said: "My third brother is already married. This time I come back to do a drink. Your daughter, my third brother really can't marry."

  "Yes, yes. , We know, even if your third brother hasn't gotten married yet, we didn't think about climbing high." Jiang Maoshan said quickly.

  Shen Yiyi glanced at the old Mrs. Jiang, chuckled, "But grandma didn't mean that. Just now she was standing outside and scolding my third wife for being thin and tall. She also said that your girl is good, otherwise she will be beautiful. Come so courageously."

  Jiang Maoshan handed over the beauty to Jiang Wenxue, and roared angrily: "Pull this inconvenient thing back and lock it up." Then he walked to the old Mrs. Jiang, went up with a kick, and pushed again. A handful of them, "And you, get home quickly."

  In addition to causing some harm to Li Dazhong, this episode caused him to keep talking about nausea, and he had to drink some alcohol to get rid of this nausea, and other things. , It didn't affect anyone.

  Gu Nan lives at the foot of the mountain tonight, waiting for Shen Sanzhu to come down the mountain to pick her up tomorrow, then they will be officially married.

  Well, in the eyes of rural people, registration alone can't be considered a marriage. If the bridegroom officer brings a big red flower and picks it up in person, then it's a marriage.

  Therefore, the process that should be followed is also indispensable.