221-230

Chapter 221 Admire

  She has been running out since noon, always looking forward to the fact that the sun has set, and Gu Zumo and the third brother only came back.

  So as soon as Gu Zumo entered the hospital, Shen Yiyi hurriedly pulled him aside, blinking his big eyes, with a mysterious look, suggesting that Gu Zumo, did they get all the things they needed for big things?

  Gu Zumo nodded, see no one noticed them, only whispered:. "If it were not these things, we will not come back so late, because of this, we also deliberately ran a trip to the county,"

  "hard work, those What about things? Do you need me to help you store them?" Shen Yiyi thought that the things Gu Zumo needed must be in bottles and cans, maybe there are a lot of them. She thinks she should put it in her space to be safe.

  "I have hidden everything on the way back. Don't worry, the place is safe."

  "Safety is good, safety is good." Shen Yiyi has little stars in his eyes. Sparkling, the same color as gold bars.

  I'm looking forward to it. Now she really wants to dig out the things in the old home of the Shen family to see what it is that makes Zhang Junsheng's family think like that, and she can even do the disgusting things like dating Shen Daya.

  With the effort of the two of them, Shen Sanzhu had already sent the cotton and cotton cloth that Gu Zumo had bought back to Westinghouse.

  Twenty catties of cotton and thirty feet of cotton cloth, this time he can see how good Gu Zumo's connections are in the city.

  It seems that wherever he goes there are people helping him, just say this cotton, if no one helps them, let alone twenty catties, just one catty, there is nowhere to buy it.

  There is no cotton growing in the north, and the demand is all shipped from the south. In winter, the transportation is tight, and the incoming cotton is not enough for internal distribution. How can it be sold outside.

  As soon as Gu Zumo heard that there was no cotton for sale at the counter, he didn't say a word of nonsense. He went in and found someone out, and then the person led them to the warehouse. Then, the cotton they needed was packaged, respectfully. Sent it out.

  And these old cotton cloths were all taken from the warehouse, and the money was also given by Gu Zumo.

  Shen Sanzhu felt sorry. His ten yuan was not spent, so he insisted on inviting Gu Zumo to have a meal. It happened to be noon. The two of them went to the state-owned restaurant, and in time for the braised pork supply today, they ordered a braised pork. Meat, a plate of stir-fried cabbage, and a few big steamed buns with noodles cost three yuan in total.

  For the remaining money, Shen Sanzhu bought two books, a bottle of ink, a few notebooks and pencils, and spent more than five yuan.

  After going to the county town, he spent this little money and spent all of it on himself.

  Shen Sanzhu and Gu Zumo went out and really felt that they had lived in vain over the past two decades.

  Really, he, a person who thinks he has not studied much, is not as calm as a fifteen or sixteen-year-old boy when he talks and does things outside.

  It is said that when the salesperson said that there was no cotton for sale, he was anxious at once, but Gu Zumo only faintly nodded, and when he turned and left, he had not forgotten to say thank you to the salesperson.

  And he? But it was anxious and pale-faced asking people why there is no cotton for sale in the winter?

  When someone said that the wagons were tense in winter and they were all used to transport coal and grain, he was speechless and turned around angrily.

 Chapter 222 I can't dream of dreams.

  Think about it afterwards. He was naive at the time like a child, although he was anxious because Gu Nan's mother and daughter were worried that they could not buy cotton and they did not have a quilt cover.

  But this must not be used as a reason for his unsteadiness.

  The educated Shen Sanzhu felt that he became a lot more mature at once. Gu Zumo was right, being anxious, and angry. Not only could he not solve the problem, but there may be bad things. So why should things go to the worst?

  Three people must have my teacher. He really wants to worship Gu Zumo as a teacher. After that, he will go to town and he will have to ask him. By the way, Gu Nan. Since she was a university teacher before, what will he do in the future? Understand, can you ask her too?

  Gu Nan is still busy with the needlework. There is no sewing machine here, so he can only sew with hand stitches, so the speed cannot be increased.

  It would be great if there was a sewing machine. She could finish these clothes in less than two days by herself.

  Looking at the two large packages Shen Sanzhu placed on the kang, Gu Nan quickly put down the work in his hand and walked over to help.

  "Comrade Gu Xiao bought these cottons and cotton cloths. He said they bought them to make quilts for you." Seeing the second wife followed up, Shen Sanzhu quickly explained the source of these things.

  When the package was opened, Liu Lanxiang could only secretly look at the white cotton. Comrade Gu Xiao bought these for his eldest sister. She didn't have such a big face and asked for something.

  Gu Nan glanced at Liu Lanxiang who quietly withdrew, looked at Shen Sanzhu puzzledly, and asked, "What's wrong with Ersao?"

  "It's nothing, maybe you have a good brother like this, right?" Shen Sanzhu chuckled. Replied.

  "Well, I am also quite proud. My Xiaomo has always been very nice to my eldest sister." Speaking of his younger brother, Gu Nan felt better and replied with a smile.

  He almost relied on the two of them for things weighing dozens of kilograms, mainly from his back.

  I swear all the way, the first thing I do when I go home is to fall down and rest, but now because of Gu Nan's light smile, I feel that the lost strength is back again?

  Who knows what's going on.

  No one told him this.

  Hearing Mrs. Shen calling him to eat noodles, Shen Sanzhu quickly took out two notebooks and a few pencils from his pocket, and stuffed them to Gu Nan, "Here is it for you. When you are free, you can read a book, write and write. Time. By the way, I have books in my room, and you can pick them up at any time."

  Gu Nan looked at the notebook and pencil in her hand, can she say that she likes the gift he gave, because she needs this now, and he Said book, can she really go to him to get a book and read it?

  Because he looks good and comes from a scholarly family, Gu Nan can be said to be an extraordinary suitor from the age of fifteen or six.

  So when she looked at Shen Sanzhu's eyes, Gu Nan certainly understood what was going on. She shouldn't be...what kind of identity she is now, and she is also a divorced woman with two children around her. There may be such thoughts.

  She can't avenge her grudges. The Shen family is kind to their mother and daughter. How can she miss her son, and she is still such a good person.

  She heard from Xiao Mo that after the Chinese New Year, Shen Sanzhu and his brother would go to work in the city. The place where he went was still that kind of department, and she couldn't drag him down.

  After calming down, Gu Nan took an opportunity to return the notebook pencil to Shen Sanzhu, and said, "I just want to take care of the two children. This is really unnecessary."