461-470

Chapter 461 Let it go for the time being

  "Two black-hearted old guys kicked their family out of Shangou Village. Our village must not keep this kind of black-hearted bad guy to live in." Old man Shen is still trying to quibble, "No. It's not what you think. We happened to pick it up at that time. It's really picking up."

  Whether it's stolen or robbed, there's no basis for it now. After so many years, if these two old guys bite. If you don't admit it, you can't even report the crime.

  Gu Zumo and Shen Yiyi wanted to go together. Besides, if her parents were really big capitalists, they would definitely not recognize each other now.

  So these two old guys must live, and must not leave Shangou Village.

  One day, she will pry open their mouths and let them tell her dad's life experience.

  Soon, in another ten years, no, it should be less than nine years to be precise, her father will be able to know who his parents are, whether they are still alive, and what their surname is.

  Thinking of this, Shen Yiyi bowed deeply at the angry people, and said with a proper expression:

  "I thank you all for my dad. Now everyone knows how pitiful my dad is. As for this We don't want to mention the things the two old men did if my dad doesn't pursue them."

  "Little Five," Shen Sizhu didn't even think about it. Who are our grandparents?"

  Shen Yiyi looked at the fourth brother and shook his head, and whispered: "They won't say it, because this matter must be trivial. Do you think they dare to say it?"

  Actually since seeing the box of jewelry, Shen Yiyi already had a bad premonition, she always felt that the person who owned that box of jewellery, was afraid that it would be too bad.

  And these two old guys are very likely to be murderers, do they dare to admit it? They couldn't admit that they had snatched her father.

  Shen Yiyi looked at the two old people, disgusted in his heart, but still slowed down, "It's not that my dad has never doubted his life experience, but he still shows respect for you, but how do you treat my dad again?  rest assured, we will not put you out of the mountain village to make things, but I also hope that in the future we two can live independently of each other, like what happened today, I do not want to happen again. " 

"I know ah little Fifth, today I have admitted that your father is not our own, so I won't be looking for your family to pay tribute to the money." Mr. Shen's words are also equivalent to implying that he can admit that Shen Shulin is not theirs, and other things. Don't think he admits it.

  Hmph, she had guessed it a long time ago, just because she wished they could stay in Shangou Village with peace of mind, so that if they waited for a few more years, it was not a question of whether they wanted to talk about it or not.

  Shen Yiyi didn't look at the family again, but turned to her fourth brother and asked with a smile, "Fourth brother, what have you bought back, do you have sugar cubes?"

  " Yes , I bought two kilograms." There are so many children, why might he not buy candy bars.

  "Then take out a catty and send it to everyone, so that everyone is sweet."

  Those who are watching the excitement today , regardless of whether it is for her fourth brother's big car, or really sympathizes with her dad, everyone's comments are heavy. Yiyi heard it all, almost leaning on one side, scolding the two old guys for being too wicked, and sooner or later they would get retribution.

  Shen Yiyi felt that this was a good opportunity to buy people's hearts. Now their family is in the wasteland, and her eldest brother and sister-in-law are in the village.

Chapter 462 Brainwashed

  Shen Sizhu has always listened to his sister, and her sister asked him to give everyone sweets. No matter how reluctant he is, he has to send it.

  A catty of sugar cubes was quickly distributed, and when Li Dazhong was in front of him, it would naturally become smoke, and then Li Jingshan could not fall down either.

  Li Jingshan yelled for everyone to go to work, but he didn't rush away, but secretly asked Shen Sizhu, "I really don't plan to sue those two old guys? If you want to sue, I can lead the big guy to you. Come to testify at home."

  Shen Sizhu couldn't answer these words . Apart from his parents, the younger sister had the final say. Then the third brother, who loves the people and speaks better than him, does not matter how much he speaks at home. Better than winter(Dongdong), summer(Xiaxia), and autumn(Aimin).

  For such a big thing, ask him how he can do it, "Little Wu, Jingshan asks you something."

  Shen Yiyi is still giving the children candy, a pound of candy is definitely not enough, so she smoothly came out of the space again. point.

  Old children, little children, after Shen Yiyi sent this circle, almost all the elderly and children have a piece of candy in their hands.

  Seeing that everyone was satisfied because of a piece of candy, Shen Yiyi deeply realized what it means to change from extravagance to frugality, and from frugality to luxury is easy.

  If there was a camera, she would definitely take a picture of this moment, the satisfying smile on each face was really contagious.

  Hearing the fourth brother calling himself, Shen Yiyi woke up from a dream, and when he came over to hear what Li Jingshan meant, he hurriedly said, "Thank you, Jingshan. My parents for so many years..." At this point, Shen Yiyi left a little more room, "Unless they are forced to do nothing, then we can only take this last road."